28-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
planning to land on Jan 2013 :)
humsafar said:
In the PPR e-mail received from official e-mail address of LVO

the only one line comment is

"this application is ready of visa issuance please see the attached document" with out any formalities like Dear Sir/Madam etc. and the attached document is a word document asking passport, photographs etc. and the File No and Date is not mentioned in the documents

Can any one who have received PPR share the contents of their mail and does their letter contains the file no. and date or are left blank as well.

thanks for your replies
Hi Humsafar,
Don't worry, I received my ppr in the same manner and got the visas already. The only thing i've noticed was that I noticed in the subject of the email was my File No and Name.

Congratulations and God bless!!

Regards,
Charm

drA

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11.10.2012, DM-06.11.2012
VISA ISSUED...
01.11.2012, Received PP back-17.11.2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah feb,2013
humsafar said:
In the PPR e-mail received from official e-mail address of LVO

the only one line comment is

"this application is ready of visa issuance please see the attached document" with out any formalities like Dear Sir/Madam etc. and the attached document is a word document asking passport, photographs etc. and the File No and Date is not mentioned in the documents

Can any one who have received PPR share the contents of their mail and does their letter contains the file no. and date or are left blank as well.

thanks for your replies
Hi,
Me too recently got my PPR email,attached instructions to send passport,no file no.,no date on it.so don't worry.all the best.
Regards

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
hello friends,

I am doing my medicals this week. I also have to pay RPRF. How should I pay?
for my initial application fees I sent a demand draft from ADCB payable to Receiver General for Canada and it was accepted.
Shall I do the same for payment of RPRF?

how did you guys pay your RPRF?

shirin77

Apr 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi/UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Med's Done....
12-oct-2012
Passport Req..
september 2013
alzubaidy said:
ya you can just approch RTA you will get it immediatly no documents required exept your original passport and your driving licence , sorry for spelling im using iphone :D
my name on my driving license includes my father's name , but my passport name is only first name and surname .is that ok?
thabks

A

ASMB

drA said:
Dear all,
I sent my medicals in may,2012 & today received the PPR,thru e-mail.Alhamdulilah .i've a question....in PPR they didn't mention that we should send all passports or only latest ones?there is also no mention that passport containing UAE residence visa should be sent or not?my husband actually has 4 passports & I've 2.what should I do?send all?????
Thanks & Regards
Though you have already received a reply from the Captian, just to let you know that I have 3 passports and I sent only my latest one, which does NOT have the UAE residence visa on it. There was no problem and I got my visa stamped and returned.

drA

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11.10.2012, DM-06.11.2012
VISA ISSUED...
01.11.2012, Received PP back-17.11.2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah feb,2013
ASMB said:
Though you have already received a reply from the Captian, just to let you know that I have 3 passports and I sent only my latest one, which does NOT have the UAE residence visa on it. There was no problem and I got my visa stamped and returned.
Thanks a lot ASMB, but just one question... Have u ever mentioned ur previous passport during ur application process like when u applied 1st time was it ur latest passport or the previous one?
Really thanks,God bless u
Regards.

princeofindia

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Nomination.....
10-10-2011
AOR Received.
25-12-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
Med's Done....
03-08-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
05-01-2013
Dear All
I have been selected as a provincial nominee for Ontario. I need to submit fees with my application.

The letter says "In Canadian funds only, you may pay

•by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the "Receiver General for Canada."
If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue. To ensure it can still be cashed when the fee payment is processed at the CIO, it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO. If we are unable to process your payment, your application will be returned to you."

1.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN ABU DHABI CAN I GET A BANK DRAFT FOR CANADA ISSUED?
2. Also how much time will it take to get a police clearance certificate from any uae police station and then from indian embassy in abu dhabi?

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
princeofindia said:
Dear All
I have been selected as a provincial nominee for Ontario. I need to submit fees with my application.

The letter says "In Canadian funds only, you may pay

•by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the "Receiver General for Canada."
If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue. To ensure it can still be cashed when the fee payment is processed at the CIO, it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO. If we are unable to process your payment, your application will be returned to you."

1.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN ABU DHABI CAN I GET A BANK DRAFT FOR CANADA ISSUED?
2. Also how much time will it take to get a police clearance certificate from any uae police station and then from indian embassy in abu dhabi?
1. Al Fardan EXchange
2. 3-5 working days, but i did it in the ministry of interior near the grand mosque you can pick it up the next day after you apply

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
MasterBlaster said:
Hi I believe I can guide you with your queries:

1) Try Urban Living Suites. They are in downtown (very near to Toronto Western Hospital). They have studio and one-bed accommodation with wi-fi and kitchen facilities, and very close to public transit. Google it and u'll get the link. Also try toronto.kijiji.ca for other options.

2) We came by Turkish Airlines from Dubai in June'2012. Truly world-class airlines. And the tickets were cheap too. Try booking directly through their website (i just found return airfare at AED 5500 return, as per your dates). You may also check www.cheapoair.com. There are always some really good deals.

3) I think 3 hours should be more than enough. But be bit careful with the your stuff in hand-baggage while at London airport. You might lose precious time if you have liquid items in your bag. They'll check thoroughly.

4) Since you are going to be in Toronto for 10 days, try to complete the following tasks:

- Submit your credentials for evaluation at Centre for Continuing Studies (Univ of Toronto). They will mail the evaluated documents back to Dubai after 2-3 months. This will save you a lot of time when you relocate to Canada. But ensure you have the complete credentials with you. You have to submit only color photocopies and originals are required only for verification.
- Open a bank account. I would suggest RBC or Scotia. Both have a huge network across Canada
- Apply for your SIN. Keep a local address (relative preferred) ready for sending your PR Cards. This will be asked at the airport on arrival.
- If you plan to bring your cargo later, keep a printed list of items ready with you.
- Carry your funds in the form of a Canadian Dollar Draft, from AL Fardan or UAE Exchange.
- Try to visit job consultants specific to your job profile.
- Also, try to visit settlement organizations like Acces Employment or COSTI to get an idea about job market
- Get a weekly TTC Metro pass and roam around Toronto ;D Get to know the city well.
Thanks a bunch for all the suggestions Masterblaster... ;)...Sorry for the late reply......I would actually be leaving to toronto for good not for just 10 days...and I checked out Turkish airlines mate but they are offering a 1 way ticket for 1 passenger for around AED 3420 but on the other hand Etihad is offering AED 3573 for a direct flight from Abudhabi to Toronto....If you have any more suggestions that could help feel free to blast it mate... ;D...

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
jmora said:
hello friends,

I am doing my medicals this week. I also have to pay RPRF. How should I pay?
for my initial application fees I sent a demand draft from ADCB payable to Receiver General for Canada and it was accepted.
Shall I do the same for payment of RPRF?

how did you guys pay your RPRF?
Please I need urgent help on this , I have to make the payment, any help?
Thanks in advance.

Prav

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Dear Qorax,

I have below issue to understand.

Do they encash RPRF cheque/draft after completing the background checks and after clearing the medicals or once received they encashed it in a due course?

Pls help us with your experience.

Prav

aimarck

Oct 13, 2012
Hello everyone! I am an applicant under the Quebec Immigration Skilled Worker program. I received my file number on October 2011 and have my TCFQ and IELTS results submitted last June 2012, until now I haven't received yet my interview schedule, what maybe the cause of this delay? I am a Business Administration graduate major in Management. Thanks!

Sir_William

Sep 18, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
0111-1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Sept 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
09 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
20 Feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Sep 12, Rec'd by LVO: 17 Sept 12
VISA ISSUED...
Rec'd back: 13 Oct 12
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
By the Grace of Allah, I got the passports alongwith COPR back from London LVO. Passports rec'd by LVO on September 17.

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
jmora said:
Please I need urgent help on this , I have to make the payment, any help?
Thanks in advance.
You can make a demand draft from Al Fardan Exchange.

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
Sir_William said:
By the Grace of Allah, I got the passports alongwith COPR back from London LVO. Passports rec'd by LVO on September 17.
Congrats... :)