+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

PA5510N

Hero Member
Oct 21, 2011
975
22
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
unmarried said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT), I have received my passport with maple leaf on it n that's the end of a long story of almost 3 years. I would like to thank everyone in this forum, specially some people who were very helpful n informative throughout the journey. I believe I don't need to mention their names coz they know who they are :D

Thank you guys. Pray for my new life in Canada. ;D :D ;D 8)
Congratulations!!

best of luck
 

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
72
7
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
125
2
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucasvilla said:
Health Bay Polyclinic,
Villa 977, Al Wasl Rd, Umm Suqeim 2, + 971 50 624 8074. Rita Kovesdi
I did mine there today, very fast and friendly.
they will attend to you with print out of eMR but others won't.
Dear Lucasvilla,

Thanks for this info, i will also do it in same place.

Regards,
Glair
 

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
2,076
103
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
unmarried said:
Thanks Dear. I have received my MR through mail n PPR through email.
Hi one more question: Where do you live in UAE ? Dubai/Abu Dhabi///////??
 

alzubaidy

Full Member
Aug 15, 2012
29
0
Dear Qorax and all expert members

i'm living in Dubai now my NOC is 0711 i have finished the medical and was received by LVO on 12/07/2012 and my RPRF has been paid as well in 12/07/2012 and till now there is no update in my E-CAS and still giving me as shown bellow please asvice me when i will get the passport request from LVO as per your experience i'm really worried and the waiting is killing me here you will find bellow my E-CAS status:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 5, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 11, 2012.

please advice
 

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
50
0
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My application refused in July 2012 and then I send reconsideration letter and more documents with file # which is in refusal letter they reply me that file reopened and medical form were sent I wait one month but no medical forms were came to me I send them enquiry they reply it send to my agent in Canada I reply that I applied my self not through any agent they reply that I gave them wrong file # I reply to cic with refusal letter scan copy that this file # in refusal letter than they reply that they send me wrong file # and file again in queue
Then finally they send me rejection e-mail that they r not satisfied that I have a relative living in Canada although I send them very strong documents. My sister in law is PR Canada and her daughter (my niece) is citizen of Canada I don't know what I should do.
Best regards.
 

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
72
7
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
SMSH said:
Hi one more question: Where do you live in UAE ? Dubai/Abu Dhabi///////??
I used to stay in DXB but im in AUH now.
 

JMJJ

Member
May 1, 2012
18
1
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
hopefully 13 Nov
Hello every one..

With grace of God I received the PPR. My timeline is as follows:

Application to NS Jan 2010
1st AOR Mar 2010
Docs delivered May 2010
2nd AOR: Rcvd July 2010
"In Process" on Jan, 2011
Started Prossing Feb 2012
Med. Rcvd on Feb 2012
Med. delivered Mar2012
PPR Oct 2012
 

Sir_William

Full Member
Sep 18, 2009
46
1
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
0111-1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Sept 2009
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
09 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
20 Feb 2012
Passport Req..
14 Sep 12, Rec'd by LVO: 17 Sept 12
VISA ISSUED...
Rec'd back: 13 Oct 12
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
JMJJ said:
Hello every one..

With grace of God I received the PPR. My timeline is as follows:

Application to NS Jan 2010
1st AOR Mar 2010
Docs delivered May 2010
2nd AOR: Rcvd July 2010
"In Process" on Jan, 2011
Started Prossing Feb 2012
Med. Rcvd on Feb 2012
Med. delivered Mar2012
PPR Oct 2012
many congrats!
 

Pyramid11

Newbie
Oct 9, 2012
2
0
Hi everyone, I am a new member here and my file is being processed at LVO. I received an email few days back and trying to make a sense out of it. Is it a generic email that they send to everyone when they are requesting any documents or I got the email incomplete ? Here is the email....

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

2 recent photographs of each family member - once received we will issue medical forms for your family


Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

They mentioned in the email about documents, but they never mentioned any details of which document they require, they only thing they did request in the centre of the email was 2 photographs, do they mean photographs and documents and this email is generic ?

Please anyone that has received a similar email or have knowledge about this reply back.

Regards,
 

Arta90

Full Member
Nov 24, 2011
46
1
Dear Dubai based applicants who received your MR

would you please advise me how long takes time to receive the MR in your pobox in Dubai from London Visa office from the date of Issue ??

thanks
 

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
2,076
103
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
unmarried said:
I used to stay in DXB but im in AUH now.
Thanks for this infor, i also live in Abu Dhabi and insha Allah I will contact you once I receive my Visa very soon insha Allah
Thanks and once again congrats on your Visa , remember in your prayers, take care and we keep in touch
 

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
71
0
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It takes maximum one week to reach here in Dubai. e.g. If issued on 08.10.2012 will reach 15.10.2012 at max.
Regards,
Saad0411

Arta90 said:
Dear Dubai based applicants who received your MR

would you please advise me how long takes time to receive the MR in your pobox in Dubai from London Visa office from the date of Issue ??

thanks
 

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
71
0
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Pyramid11,
They just need recent Photos of your whole family to issue your MRs. Send as soon as poosible, dont delay.
All the very best.



Pyramid11 said:
Hi everyone, I am a new member here and my file is being processed at LVO. I received an email few days back and trying to make a sense out of it. Is it a generic email that they send to everyone when they are requesting any documents or I got the email incomplete ? Here is the email....

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

2 recent photographs of each family member - once received we will issue medical forms for your family


Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

They mentioned in the email about documents, but they never mentioned any details of which document they require, they only thing they did request in the centre of the email was 2 photographs, do they mean photographs and documents and this email is generic ?

Please anyone that has received a similar email or have knowledge about this reply back.

Regards,
 

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
71
0
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unmarried said:
I used to stay in DXB but im in AUH now.
Hi, unmarried,
Congratulations on getting your visas. Please let me know when did you apply? i.e. first submission of application?
Regards,
saad