Med's Request
July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept. 10, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 3, 2012
LANDED..........
July 4, 2013
hi guys! today i got a call from my consultant saying that i am already one level higher - PASSPORT REQUEST!

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are now ready to finalise your application. Please refer to the attached document for the details required at this stage.

Once issued, your visas will be valid until 2013/09/07.

We look forward to receiving the information shortly.

Yours sincerely,

JMR
Program Assistant

Thanks everyone for the support and praying that yours will come sooner as well. Praise God!

Oct 3, 2012
hi.. im a newly applicant, iapplied in one agency here in sharjah in name of dubai intl management...my question is,anybody knows this agency,,,, is it good...

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rawat anil said:
[congratulation

quote author=glairlinez link=topic=29519.msg1798510#msg1798510 date=1349494232]
Dear All,

By the grace of God Almighty, our medical is in after we send reconsideration letter for refused application.

I want to thank you all in this forum because i have benefit a lot from you all, we got refused letter by May and i asked Captain Qorax and he advised me to send reconsideration letter with details of missing information because the IO rejected our application on the ground of insufficient document.

After four month of waiting; The LORD is good, we received file re-open letter and medical request together.

I just want to thank you all for your support, Captain, Biju, Bestpal, all Seniors and Juniors like me; It's your valuable input that makes this world a better place.

(1) I will also like to get your advice for the best place to conduct the medical examination in Dubai, and one more thing;
(2) my wife just change her passport to a new one, hope this will not affect the medical.
(3) We planned to send the copy of the new passport with the police certificate requested, kindly advice if it will not cause any damage if we send it after one month.

Thanking you all for your input.

Kind regards,
Glair
Thanks Rawat, I can't imagine how free is my mind now.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabia_rak said:
dear boarders....
iam about to send my passports from dubai and i have one doubt to clear
for return envelope, is it plane A4 size self addressed envelope with no stamps...or its envelope from coureir company which should be paid for return journey?
also which courier to choose from dubai

thanks
rabia
Hi Rabia,
Did you get yout PPs back, I sent them our pps today, Im also from KSA, just needed to calculate how long it will take to get the PPs back

thanks.

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
qamar0002 said:
Dear Sir Qorax,

Please look at my timeline, mine and spouse medicals reached CHC London on 10th Jan 2012.
I have not yet recieved PPRs and the delay is abnormal. I sent an email on 20th Aug. 2012
and got following reply after two weeks.

" your file is under routine background check and if any further information is
needed you will be informed accrodingly"

Neither I got pprs nor any request for any information. My wife is a surgeon and she is doing
residency in pediatric surgery in military hospital in Pak. She does not have any military rank,
just a temporary resident for a specific period and purpose. I have mentioned this fact while
updating. I assume that may be the only reason for this abnormal delay and I just can not
imagine any other reason at all.

Qorax Sir, I need your expert opinion on this delay. Getting frustrated and disgusted.

Regards......Qamar0002 :(
Qorax Sir,

My above request still remains un-responded, requesting again your expert opinion.

Best regards....qamar0002

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
I will be leaving for Toronto by the last week of November and need some help and suggestions. I am sure these topics are discussed earlier but it seems like there are so many things to finish even till the last minute... :-\..I would appreciate your inputs on the issues below....

1) Can someone suggest a reasonable place for temporary accomodation for about a week or 10 days in Toronto? I already tried safehomestay and sunny newcomer but they are fully booked until the end of this year. I have tried quite a few other hotels but they are quite expensive. Could someone suggest some other options similar to safehomestay... :'(

2) Regarding flights the best option I am able to find so far is from Dubai to London on Emirates Airline and from London to Toronto on American Airlines (Operated by British Airways). The cost per passenger 1 way is AED 3,073. Any suggestions if anything else cheaper would be available or any other airlines or websites I should check. ::)

3) I have a stopover time of 3 hours at London Airport. Would 3 hours be sufficient time for me to catch my next flight from London to Toronto.... ;)

4) Any suggestions on items that I should and should not take with myself from Dubai to Toronto... :-X

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT), I have received my passport with maple leaf on it n that's the end of a long story of almost 3 years. I would like to thank everyone in this forum, specially some people who were very helpful n informative throughout the journey. I believe I don't need to mention their names coz they know who they are :D

Thank you guys. Pray for my new life in Canada. ;D :D ;D 8)

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
glairlinez said:
Dear All,

By the grace of God Almighty, our medical is in after we send reconsideration letter for refused application.

I want to thank you all in this forum because i have benefit a lot from you all, we got refused letter by May and i asked Captain Qorax and he advised me to send reconsideration letter with details of missing information because the IO rejected our application on the ground of insufficient document.

After four month of waiting; The LORD is good, we received file re-open letter and medical request together.

I just want to thank you all for your support, Captain, Biju, Bestpal, all Seniors and Juniors like me; It's your valuable input that makes this world a better place.

(1) I will also like to get your advice for the best place to conduct the medical examination in Dubai, and one more thing, (2) my wife just change her passport to a new one, hope this will not affect the medical.
(3) We planned to send the copy of the new passport with the police certificate requested, kindly advice if it will not cause any damage if we send it after one month.

Thanking you all for your input.

Kind regards,
Glair
Health Bay Polyclinic,
Villa 977, Al Wasl Rd, Umm Suqeim 2, + 971 50 624 8074. Rita Kovesdi
I did mine there today, very fast and friendly.
they will attend to you with print out of eMR but others won't.

MasterBlaster

Sep 30, 2012
Wicked Blues said:
I will be leaving for Toronto by the last week of November and need some help and suggestions. I am sure these topics are discussed earlier but it seems like there are so many things to finish even till the last minute... :-\..I would appreciate your inputs on the issues below....

1) Can someone suggest a reasonable place for temporary accomodation for about a week or 10 days in Toronto? I already tried safehomestay and sunny newcomer but they are fully booked until the end of this year. I have tried quite a few other hotels but they are quite expensive. Could someone suggest some other options similar to safehomestay... :'(

2) Regarding flights the best option I am able to find so far is from Dubai to London on Emirates Airline and from London to Toronto on American Airlines (Operated by British Airways). The cost per passenger 1 way is AED 3,073. Any suggestions if anything else cheaper would be available or any other airlines or websites I should check. ::)

3) I have a stopover time of 3 hours at London Airport. Would 3 hours be sufficient time for me to catch my next flight from London to Toronto.... ;)

4) Any suggestions on items that I should and should not take with myself from Dubai to Toronto... :-X
Hi I believe I can guide you with your queries:

1) Try Urban Living Suites. They are in downtown (very near to Toronto Western Hospital). They have studio and one-bed accommodation with wi-fi and kitchen facilities, and very close to public transit. Google it and u'll get the link. Also try toronto.kijiji.ca for other options.

2) We came by Turkish Airlines from Dubai in June'2012. Truly world-class airlines. And the tickets were cheap too. Try booking directly through their website (i just found return airfare at AED 5500 return, as per your dates). You may also check www.cheapoair.com. There are always some really good deals.

3) I think 3 hours should be more than enough. But be bit careful with the your stuff in hand-baggage while at London airport. You might lose precious time if you have liquid items in your bag. They'll check thoroughly.

4) Since you are going to be in Toronto for 10 days, try to complete the following tasks:

- Submit your credentials for evaluation at Centre for Continuing Studies (Univ of Toronto). They will mail the evaluated documents back to Dubai after 2-3 months. This will save you a lot of time when you relocate to Canada. But ensure you have the complete credentials with you. You have to submit only color photocopies and originals are required only for verification.
- Open a bank account. I would suggest RBC or Scotia. Both have a huge network across Canada
- Apply for your SIN. Keep a local address (relative preferred) ready for sending your PR Cards. This will be asked at the airport on arrival.
- If you plan to bring your cargo later, keep a printed list of items ready with you.
- Carry your funds in the form of a Canadian Dollar Draft, from AL Fardan or UAE Exchange.
- Try to visit job consultants specific to your job profile.
- Also, try to visit settlement organizations like Acces Employment or COSTI to get an idea about job market
- Get a weekly TTC Metro pass and roam around Toronto ;D Get to know the city well.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
unmarried said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT), I have received my passport with maple leaf on it n that's the end of a long story of almost 3 years. I would like to thank everyone in this forum, specially some people who were very helpful n informative throughout the journey. I believe I don't need to mention their names coz they know who they are :D

Thank you guys. Pray for my new life in Canada. ;D :D ;D 8)
Congrats, Dear, May Allah accept your all prayers and I would like to ask one question, how you received MR by email or mail?

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
qorax said:
No questions asked.
Dear Qorax, How people are receiving MR in UAE Abu Dhabi (by email/mail/courier) please reply ASAP
I am from Abu Dhabi just want to know how things can expect in future I have received the 6-12 month wait letter from April 2012
Thanks in advance

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
SMSH said:
Dear Qorax, How people are receiving MR in UAE Abu Dhabi (by email/mail/courier) please reply ASAP
I am from Abu Dhabi just want to know how things can expect in future I have received the 6-12 month wait letter from April 2012
Thanks in advance
By snail mail.

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
Ckirsteen said:
hi guys! today i got a call from my consultant saying that i am already one level higher - PASSPORT REQUEST!

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are now ready to finalise your application. Please refer to the attached document for the details required at this stage.

Once issued, your visas will be valid until 2013/09/07.

We look forward to receiving the information shortly.

Yours sincerely,

JMR
Program Assistant

Thanks everyone for the support and praying that yours will come sooner as well. Praise God!
Congrats :)

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
SMSH said:
Congrats, Dear, May Allah accept your all prayers and I would like to ask one question, how you received MR by email or mail?
Thanks Dear. I have received my MR through mail n PPR through email.

Prav

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Hello,

1. Yes you can get PCC from Indian Consulate in Dubai. It took almost 3 months in my case coz I was from Nepal and there is no Passport record of entry and exit to India. In case you are from Nepal, arrange someone local from India before you mention the Indian address there. They will reach the place you mention in the application and verify your existence there which will take sufficient time to produce PCC. Hope that is not your case.
2. Deadline can be crossed but you should submit the proof that you have already applied for it. However it will get delay the overall processing as I got.

Thank you!

vibbsfadn said:
Hi!

I am new here and need some vital info to proceed further.

We ( Wife and me ) applied in Nov 2011. Received first acceptance mail in Feb 2012 and call for Medical and PCC and some other documents on Aug 22nd 2012. Deadline to submit all docs and Medicals : 22nd Oct 2012.

My questions are:

1.Can a PCC for India be arranged from Dubai ( Indian Embassy ) and if yes what is the process like? ( My india visit was a waste as the process would take a long time )
2. Since we have to submit the docs and PCC to London office before 22nd Oct and my new visa in Dubai will likely be done only by Oct 1st week. Will they consider giving some extra time to send all the documents at once? Should we tell them in writing to give us some more time?

Help is much appreciated.'

Thanks.

Vibhav