IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Hi Amani, can you please advise what is CIIP ??
thanks

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
humsafar said:
Hi Amani, can you please advise what is CIIP ??
thanks
Hi Amani/Humsafar

You can get all the details

www.newcomersuccess.ca/

best regards

er2d2g

china_eyes188

Sep 3, 2012
Hi guys!

How long would it take to get your passport back here in UAE from London CIC? Passport is already requested for stamping.

Thanks guys!

unmarried

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14th Jun 2012
Med's Done....
17th Jul 2012
Passport Req..
20th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th Sep 2012
LANDED..........
InsAllah before Jul 2013
china_eyes188 said:
Hi guys!

How long would it take to get your passport back here in UAE from London CIC? Passport is already requested for stamping.

Thanks guys!
usually 4-6 weeks. i ve also sent my passport last week.

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Re: Our Landing Experience

Dear All,
What an experience ……. Landing is just landing: relief of job stress, weather stress… any stress... it’s you, just you and your family.
Yes, we have landed 26th August 2012, 2 pm at Montreal International Airport, Police were so kind and friendly, every word with welcome to Quebec.
Process of landing has been completed within 2 hours; all of our accompanying stuff were listed on A4 size paper and provided to police …. It made our life so easy. They didn’t even check the content of our luggage.
We declared that we have more than CAD 10,000 $ and passed out so quickly. Taxi to Avenue Du Park Hotel, and the journey has started.
I advise all to take a small hotel and look for your apartment easily.
On the 2nd September (5 days from landing) we managed to get our apartment, apply for ID Cards (at the airport upon landing), apply for Social Insurance Number, Health Insurance and open bank account with HSBC.
Guys, life is amazing, smooth and healthy weather, people are jogging and cycling everywhere, stores, malls, life full of energy.
It’s expensive, but not for non-smokers…… I smoke Davidoff Light that costs me in Qatar 2$ but in Canada – Montreal it costs 9.3 $, imagine the difference… I have to quit soon.
So, choose an area and look for an apartment is the easy way, go away a bit of the downtown and experience low rates …… don’t head to the crowded areas never.
I would like to take this opportunity and congratulate all those who have applied to immigrate to Canada – Quebec and tell them that they had the biggest right step ever, don’t listen to rumors and bull shits – excuse my language – around and keep going. You are on the right track……… if you have any questions regarding landing, please don’t hesitate to write to us and we will help as much as possible.
Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica

Reactions: ak_47

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

mef said:
Dear All,
What an experience ....... Landing is just landing: relief of job stress, weather stress... any stress... it's you, just you and your family.
Yes, we have landed 26th August 2012, 2 pm at Montreal International Airport, Police were so kind and friendly, every word with welcome to Quebec.
Process of landing has been completed within 2 hours; all of our accompanying stuff were listed on A4 size paper and provided to police .... It made our life so easy. They didn't even check the content of our luggage.
We declared that we have more than CAD 10,000 $ and passed out so quickly. Taxi to Avenue Du Park Hotel, and the journey has started.
On the 2nd September (5 days from landing) we managed to get our apartment, apply for ID Cards (at the airport upon landing), apply for Social Insurance Number, Health Insurance and open bank account with HSBC.
Guys, life is amazing, smooth and healthy weather, people are jogging and cycling everywhere, stores, malls, life full of energy.
It's expensive, but not for non-smokers...... I smoke Davidoff Light that costs me in Qatar 2$ but in Canada – Montreal it costs 9.3 $, imagine the difference... I have to quit soon.
So, choose an area and look for an apartment is the easy way, go away a bit of the downtown and experience low rates ...... don't head to the crowded areas never.
I would like to take this opportunity and congratulate all those who have applied to immigrate to Canada – Quebec and tell them that they had the biggest right step ever, don't listen to rumors and bull *censored word*s – excuse my language – around and keep going. You are on the right track......... if you have any questions regarding landing, please don't hesitate to write to us and we will help as much as possible.
Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica
Congrats & Welcome to Canada !

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014

mef said:
Dear All,
What an experience ....... Landing is just landing: relief of job stress, weather stress... any stress... it's you, just you and your family.
Process of landing has been completed within 2 hours; all of our accompanying stuff were listed on A4 size paper and provided to police .... It made our life so easy. They didn't even check the content of our luggage.
It's expensive, but not for non-smokers...... I smoke Davidoff Light that costs me in Qatar 2$ but in Canada – Montreal it costs 9.3 $, imagine the difference... I have to quit soon.
So, choose an area and look for an apartment is the easy way, go away a bit of the downtown and experience low rates ...... don't head to the crowded areas never.
I would like to take this opportunity and congratulate all those who have applied to immigrate to Canada – Quebec and tell them that they had the biggest right step ever, don't listen to rumors and bull *censored word*s – excuse my language – around and keep going. You are on the right track......... if you have any questions regarding landing, please don't hesitate to write to us and we will help as much as possible.
Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica
congratulations & a big thanks for sharing!!

trust_in_god

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
October 2010
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting

mef said:
Dear All,

Wish you all the luck
Mefleh & Viorica
Thanks Mefleh and Viorica for the nice post-landing sharing!!! Wish you a happy life in Canada.

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
hi ,

is anybody landed recently or will land in calagary :
i need to know any temporary accommodatiom ?
shall i buy winter clothes from dubai or in canada is better ( not branded)but good quality ..
they said that calgary has no summer , shall i leave all my summer clothes in Dubai?
is there any shipping company send cargo to calagary ... from Dubai ?

thanks

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
amaniziad said:
it is a course to give an idea about everything in canada .
When is the best time to register for CIIP?

shah1234

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
HELLO QORAX & FRIENDS!
Jst needed some advise from u guys. We showed adequate funds when we applied for Fsw. Now we have a baby,meds & all done too. Our updated proof of funds havn`t been asked as yet BUT Our consultant is saying that if we send the LONDON VO the UPDATED PROOF OF FUNDS it`ll speed up the process.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
amaniziad said:
hi ,

shall i buy winter clothes from dubai or in canada is better ( not branded)but good quality ..
they said that calgary has no summer , shall i leave all my summer clothes in Dubai?

thanks
It gets very hot during summers in Calgary. You will need all of your summer clothing. You can check on google search yourself. In Canada you feel hot even at 25 deg. celsius. Temp. in Calgary goes up to 38 deg. C.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amaniziad said:
hi ,

thanks

Hi,

Im from toronto i dont kw much abt calgary but in general u can use ur summer clothes here in canada as well,people wear clothes in layers in winters.moreover with heaters at home and work,one dont feel chill effect of winter.

Regarding cargo from dubai,i suggest "leaders" .They do door to door service and i found it to b economical.

Goodluck.

Rgds,
Art.