xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Rawat anil said:
Thanks Vinod do you have any idea on how to get PCC from dubai.
Hi Rawat,

If you have the UAE ID card for which finger printing is already done, show it to them so that you don't have to be in the que for finger printing. You can go to General Police Head Quarter in Deira, there are typing centers opposite to it behind Al Mamzar center (old labour office area). Tell the typing guy that you want it for PCC as the form should be typed both in English as well as Arabic. Don't forget to take your passport with you.

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,
I have send the PPS from Dubai, U.A.E
After 70 days of sending PPS to CHC London still waiting for the PR Sticker & PPs return.
The reason for delay is the chnage of my wife father name to my Sur name, which was informed earlier to chc London many time but
now they are saying Visa Issuance Department has send my wife PP for additional security check/
Can any1 tell me how much time it will take for such case as our Medicals will expire in November?
Please help? i AM TOO TOO TOO worried....
Regards

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Dear Friends
I have just received the medical request from for me and family, so can experience peoples please guide me regarding

- Which Clinic in Dubai You visited or which one have best reputation for processing the medical reports
- What are the charge for Adult and infants
- what is the procedure to take appointments
- What tests do they take
- Will they provide us any form of receipt that the medicals are done ?
- What are the procedures to get the medical done - I will appreciat if you reply step by step procedures.

Your assistance will be of great help.

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
ja77 said:
Dear All,

We successfully landed at Toronto Pearson on 27th July. The hardest part through out the journey was the long and tiring 14 hours of direct flight. Once landed, the process was quite straight forward and smooth. The immigration officer only asked how much money we were carrying. He didn't ask to show the funds to him. We hired a porter at the time of baggage collection since we were carrying lots of suitcases. The customs official wasn't interested in looking at the pictures of the jewellery that we were carrying with us as well as the excel sheets of the items that we were carrying. I asked him again if he needs to see the jewellery pictures and he said they are needed only if the jewellery is included in "Goods to Follow". Right now, we are living in a hotel in North York. We will go tomorrow to Services Canada for SIN and then to the bank to open up an account. I am starting my new job on 1st August as I was fortunate enough to secure a job in my own field before landing. Also, I have an interview to attend tomorrow with a company in Mississauga. All in all, it feels good to be in Canada so far, but having a feeling of isolation as well since we used to have a very healthy social life in Dubai. Hope to overcome this feeling in future. More on all these things to come as the days go by. Best wishes to all.

Sincerely.
congratulations ja77.... please advice , how u could get an appointment for interview before u land and how u could secure a job before being there in Canada... please help and give us some refrences or some recruitment agencies that we can apply for a job or getting appointments for interview before being phisically in canada ... i mean short period before landing ... appreciate your valuble information.. tanks

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Congrats....................

humsafar said:
Dear Friends
I have just received the medical request from for me and family, so can experience peoples please guide me regarding

- Which Clinic in Dubai You visited or which one have best reputation for processing the medical reports
- What are the procedures to get the medical done - I will appreciat if you reply step by step procedures.

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
mef said:
Dear All – especially those who have landed already in MONTREAL -,

I need your help, the time of landing is approaching (26-Aug-2012), We have been looking online for Studio or Apartment since almost 2 weeks, all are expensive, they are asking for minimum of CAD 2000 / Month.

Please send me some links or contacts if you know any downtown decent independent places where we can live until we settle!
Waiting for your assistance.

Vio & Mef
I just come back from my landing experience in Montreal, there is no short term rent there, You have to seek a motel(bed and breakfast), if you are looking around down town it will be a bit expensive, but if you are interested in other areas I can advice you to reside in EXCEL MOTEL in Saint Leonard, it's very decent and very nice price(690 CAD a month). You have all facilities in 5 minutes walking: Wallmart,Restaurants,shopping centers......

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
Dear Friends around this beautiful forum, I am back to Dubai after my smooth landing experience in Montreal.
I applied under FSW but still I landed in Montreal though lots here advised that I cannot land in Quebec, They asked me for Quebec Selection Certificate I said that I don't have it, then they process my landing with no issues at all, so guys you can land anywhere in Canada with no exceptions.
The whole process from laniding to leaving out the aeroport took 30 mins, They asked if I have any cash on me, I said the amount but they didnt ask for any Proof of Funds nor any printed photoes for belonging to follow or accompanying, the agent just write manually whatever I told her myself on a paper and signed that's all. All in all everything was smooth and everybody was welcoming me and my family.
It was a bit hot in Montreal as the house are built cold resistant and not heat resistant, I believe we are spoiled by AC in Dubai and even 25 degrees make us feel hot....what do you think guys??? yet it rains many times during my stay there.... My daughter really enjoyed the rain and the huge parks with all facilities... I did as well in fact...
I am going back for good next year, Canda is a nice place to live though it's very challenging to leave our comfort zone here in Dubai.
Please feel free to ask me for any clarifications.

Jenner

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2009
Doc's Request.
03-06-2009
File Transfer...
19-9-2009
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
March/April 2012
Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
Rcvd thru e-mail on 14-08-2012, DM on 26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012 received 27-09-2012
bijupv007 said:
No cause for worries, :D soon u will receive PPR. the delay might be, the meds done in 2 parts.

Biju
Hi Biju,

Thank you for the moral boost. How are you my friend, its been quite awhile since I was here and most of the guys whom I'm communicating with have already received their visas and have landed too - a very much delayed congratulations to you guys. Thats what I am thinking as well - two separate meds done at different times of receipt in CHC London. We have been patient for the past couple of years for this process to commence, and it is not the time for us to get bored or feel helpless. Its just a matter of time only and soon all of us will be reaping the benefits of prayers and constant following up to our cases, and most of all sharing topics which may lead to new ideas and better preparation when do these things arise.

Much thanks guys!

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
ammaartahir said:
Dear Seniors,

I haven't been following this thread unfortunately, although living in UAE. I have a couple of questions, kindly answer:

1. I intend to land somewhere in Sep/Oct this year. According to CIC (Ref. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp):

These funds could be in the form of:

- cash
- securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
- negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders).

My accompanying spouse has some National Bonds. Can we show their certificate as POF at the POE?

2. I want to make some call to one of my friends there in Canada from UAE. How can I make cheap calls from UAE to Canada? (He is not using Skype etc due to some reasons)

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards,

ammaartahir

P.S. Can I be included in the next members' meeting in UAE? Could someone tell whom to forward my details?
Mr. Biju and Mr. Suresh, waiting for your take on the aforementioned :)

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
Rawat anil said:
Dubai Police Gen HEad Quarters
Qusais.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
you can apply online also

Rawat anil said:

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
Dear Seniors,

Mine and spouse meds done on 29th Dec. 2011, recieved by London 10th Jan. 2012
I have not received PPrs till todate, my consultant sent an enquiry three weeks back no reply so
far. Seniors are requested to comment and advise please as it is getting me frustrated.

Thanks and regards...qamar0002

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Dear Humsafar,

The topic of Medicals in Dubai can easily be found.

Seniors have recommended Dubai London Clinic in the past, and now it has changed to Dubai London Speciality Hospital.

The charges are around 850 per adult and for child it is 385.

You should have been sent a list of DMP and just call and take an appointment: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2033&CountryName=United%20Arab%20Emirates

You will have blood test, urine test, xray and blood pressure test.

They will not provide any official receipt, infact they take the Medical forms and fill it, and courier it to relevant High Comission office themselves directly.

Just remember to take 4 photos, and your original passport.

humsafar said:
Dear Friends

lovie

Oct 9, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/09/2009
Doc's Request.
18/11/2009
AOR Received.
25/07/2010
File Transfer...
In process : 25/04/2012
Med's Request
11/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012! Received at LVO on 26/06/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/08/2012
LANDED..........
October 1 '12
alibhai800 said:
Dear Humsafar,

The topic of Medicals in Dubai can easily be found.

Seniors have recommended Dubai London Clinic in the past, and now it has changed to Dubai London Speciality Hospital.

The charges are around 850 per adult and for child it is 385.

You should have been sent a list of DMP and just call and take an appointment: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2033&CountryName=United%20Arab%20Emirates

You will have blood test, urine test, xray and blood pressure test.

They will not provide any official receipt, infact they take the Medical forms and fill it, and courier it to relevant High Comission office themselves directly.

Just remember to take 4 photos, and your original passport.
Healthy bay polyclinic also good , specially if you don't wanna wait long for your appointment , for me I got appointment the same day I called and was out of the place in 35 minutes :)