22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
mats said:
I had similar experience at Vancouver.I have some gold in the GTF list and the officer at the immigration said I need to call a number.Can you share with me the number you called for appointment?
It was straightforward; just make sure to bring passports of all the family members to the interview. The address is 333 dunsmuir st. You must have a prior appointment.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Babymomo said:
hi!
Urgent need ko help nyo guys...kasi need ko magpay and send may docs problema ko wala nmn me acount dito sa kuwait meron ako bangko de oro pero di nmn sila nageisue ng draft bank acount.panu ko ba mababayaran ang papers ko pede ba wester pn union?help nmn po thanks!!!
hi

u cannot pay from BDO or western union, wht u can do is take a DD from the exchange house in kuwait with canadian $.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Zumy Loly said:
Dear All Kindly advice I sent LVO this E-Cas 27/06 & they replied the below, but I already send them a hard copy of Reconsidration letter along with Cover Letter & supporting docs at 09/07 & electronic e-mail in the same date, the VO named (IVH-IMS) had copied someone called Robert Stevenson in the below e-mail .... my inquiry is
1- Do U think they will go through the hard copy letter cause I included my defences against VO claiming my husband will not be econmically established in Canada & the ADAPTABILITY issue ??
2- Who is Robert Stevenson is he the Programme manager??
3- What are Ur opnion (s) for what should be my next move??
My E-CAS

I would like London VO to reconsider my Refused application as I wasn't granted 5 points in ADAPTABILITY ( as I included in my App. my spouse's sister documents (birth certificates, bills, PR Card, children PR Cards, Bank Statement, driving License) , and she was a Permanent Residence in Canada since 2009 (and became Citizen May 2012) , Note non of these documents were returned back to me in the refusal letter. I attached some of the docs sent before with my App. Kindly advice if it is applicable to reconsider my App. as depriving me from this 5 points resulted in the refusal of my application.Your response is highly appreciated.

Their Respond

Dear Sir,

This refers to recent correspondence received at our office requesting reconsideration of your application for Permanent Residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker.

Your application for permanent residence in Canada was carefully considered by an officer according to the applicable sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, and you were sent a letter containing the full reasons for refusing your application. The decision was made based on the information on file at that time. You were sent a letter explaining the assessment, thereby concluding the assessment of your application.
You were not granted any points for your relative in Canada because you did not provide any documentation on your application demonstrating that you are related to her and the documentation that you provided demonstrating residency did not demonstrate that she is resident in Canada.
Should you have different information to submit or if you meet the requirements of a different immigration category, you can consider submitting a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply for permanent residence in Canada, visit the website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.
Please be informed that we will not respond to further requests to revisit this decision.
Yours sincerely,
Immigration Officer (IVH-IMS)
hi
as per this response i feel the chance for reconsidering is less. but let us always hope for the best.

the minus from ur side is whn u send the appli, u didnt include a family tree to show how ur connected to the relative in Canada.

All the very best and God bless

Biju

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Thanks Hondubai
hondubai said:
It was straightforward; just make sure to bring passports of all the family members to the interview. The address is 333 dunsmuir st. You must have a prior appointment.

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Babymomo said:
hi!
Urgent need ko help nyo guys...kasi need ko magpay and send may docs problema ko wala nmn me acount dito sa kuwait meron ako bangko de oro pero di nmn sila nageisue ng draft bank acount.panu ko ba mababayaran ang papers ko pede ba wester pn union?help nmn po thanks!!!
If finding an Exchange house is difficult then ur sure bet is your own Bank where u have an account in Kuwait . May turn out to be marginally costly, but then it is inevitable under the circumstances as you see!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
Hi
My temporary worker visa is in process
Can anyone confirm if I can also apply for permanent residence as well.
What is recommended for application. Can I apply now or go canada first and apply for permanent residence from there.
Ultimate requirement is to get nationality at the end. Can we apply for nationality bases on temporary visa as well?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
YoBoy said:
Hi
My temporary worker visa is in process
1.Can anyone confirm if I can also apply for permanent residence as well.
What is recommended for application. Can I apply now or go canada first and apply for permanent residence from there.
Ultimate requirement is to get nationality at the end. 2.Can we apply for nationality bases on temporary visa as well?
1. Yes.
2. No.

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
Hi guys, I just received my MR!! ;D however I have some queries, they are asking for an updated IM0008 wherein I have to provide my passport details. My passport will expire on June 2013. If God permits, if they will ask for PPR my passport will be most likely 6-8 mos valid. and I will need to renew it.

Will i be having problem with regards to the validity of my passport upon issuance of visa? should I renew my passport now?

Thanks

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
qorax said:
1. Yes.
2. No.
Thank you dear
Should I apply now or I go canada and apply from there. Any recommendation ?

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi guys, I just received my MR!! ;D however I have some queries, they are asking for an updated IM0008 wherein I have to provide my passport details. My passport will expire on June 2013. If God permits, if they will ask for PPR my passport will be most likely 6-8 mos valid. and I will need to renew it.

Will i be having problem with regards to the validity of my passport upon issuance of visa? should I renew my passport now?

Thanks
Hey dear. congrats.
We have same timeline. I am expecting my MR as well. Please let me know whether you applied through agent or direct? How Did you receive it? I mean by courier or emirates post or by email?

Many thanks,
Vinod

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
vinodkumar said:
Hey dear. congrats.
We have same timeline. I am expecting my MR as well. Please let me know whether you applied through agent or direct? How Did you receive it? I mean by courier or emirates post or by email?

Many thanks,
Vinod
I applied through an agent, they have received it via courier. do you have your second line already? I got my second line on june 12 2012 and medicals we issued on july 12 2012

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
CANVINCHENG said:

Thanks
qorax said:
Congrats!
U'd've just one issue -- ur visa expiry will be 'linked' to the validity of ur pps [if it was earlier than ur meds date]. Else, for travelling & 'landing' u'd've no issues. U can always renew it later & submit both pps once u get the PPR.

Qorax

vinodkumar

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
PER 13-DEC-2011
Med's Request
17-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
29-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
23-SEPT 2013
CANVINCHENG said:
I applied through an agent, they have received it via courier. do you have your second line already? I got my second line on june 12 2012 and medicals we issued on july 12 2012
Yes, I do have second line. It says " We started processing on June 12, 2012" same as yours. So I should also likely to receive right? I also applied through an agent from Dubai known as Premiers. Are you through the same?

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
vinodkumar said:
Yes, I do have second line. It says " We started processing on June 12, 2012" same as yours. So I should also likely to receive right? I also applied through an agent from Dubai known as Premiers. Are you through the same?
Have you contacted your agency? As for me, I have sent a CSE on Jul 11. I received a reply from them on Jul 16 that they have dispatched my MR on Jul 12; hence I sent an email to my agency and told them the same. Today afternoon, i received a call from them that they have received my MR via courier last Jul 20.

My representative is in dubai also, called Global Strategic Business Consultancy but they're under WWICS which is based in India.

I believe you should be expecting your MR soon also, since our timelines are very much similar. ;D

Sometimes you have to brag your consultant with what you want, otherwise if it wont work, do it your own way, just like i did. Don't depend much on them, send a CSE so you can have peace of mind. ;) ;) ;)