Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bijupv007 said:
buddy

1, you can raise a complaint in CSIC - The Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants

https://www.csic-scci.ca/

2, in CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/complaints.asp

Biju
Hi Biju, They've upgraded the Consultant's Regulatory Body to ICCRC and taken away all powers of CSIC. -Qorax

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

In the UAE there's just one type of security clearance, their CID's issued "Good Conduct Certificate". IMHO, all u need is obtain a fresh one & submit that asap.

All the best.
Thank you Qorax for your reply. Can I apply for that "Good Conduct Certificate" clearance while I am are here in canada? Can you please advise what is the process of applying the same.

Thanks again.

shuaib

Dec 26, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
Pending (6-12months letter received)
suwail said:
Thank you Qorax for your reply. Can I apply for that "Good Conduct Certificate" clearance while I am are here in canada? Can you please advise what is the process of applying the same.

Thanks again.
http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/content/flat-content.do?contentCode=72423&switchLanguage=en&noCache=1334233208234#

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shuaib said:
http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/content/flat-content.do?contentCode=72423&switchLanguage=en&noCache=1334233208234#
Thanks bro. Does the website also applies when I resided and worked in abu dhabi?

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
Hi All

Got an experience certificate from The RTA service centre opposite the Nissan showroom on Sh. Zayed road on Wed. It took approx 10 mins for both my wife and me.

They needed a passport copy and a copy of your UAE D/L (both sides)
Cost - AED 60/- per letter
Validity 2 months

For anyone who has done this before with an IDP and the above mentioned letter can we open a file online or do we have to be there in person to do it ?

Also do we have to get this experience letter attested by anyone ?

Does anyone know of a good and reasonable instructor in Toronto who can help us with our driving ? We don't want to do the usual class by hour but probably employ him/her for 3-4 hours to drive around and understand our mistakes - both my wife and me have been driving for more than 10 years

Thanx

er2d2g

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
zakout76
Champion Member

Ratings: +25

Re: decession made
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 04:53:05 am »
i sent 2 inqury to london office before 2 wEEKS

AND YESTERDAY ANFTER MY STATUS CHANGE TO DECISION MADE

i got the 2 different reply according to 2 inqury which i sent .

- first reply
Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 17.05.2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

second reply
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process and is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum

pls advice
thanks

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Successfully completed one month with real IN PROCESS and no wait letter...

Applied for CAIPS...

aqsaa

Jun 1, 2009
Attn: QORAX & others

Please help me in forms completion:

For Generic form imm 0008:
Q10: what date in TO should we choose for current country of residence if we are still living there, theres no option of till date

My education of 13 years ( 12 years schooling +1 year university) includes a one year university diploma from recognised university, what should we choose in generic form since this is not a trade apprenticeship and not non-university certificate

waiting for a reply

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have asked my sister to request CAIPS for me. I emailed here the signed copy of the form. She paid by credit card and printed the receipt.

In the receipt, she needs to fill out some information. Name, Date of Birth, Client ID and address.....so whose information should she put here? should it be her name and address and date of birth? how about the client ID. she does not have a client ID.

Please help!

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you recommend a bank in ontario who can give a credit card. I applied thru our bank - scotia but they did not approved as i am unemployed and still looking for job at the moment? is there any? please advise...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
suwail said:
Can you recommend a bank in ontario who can give a credit card. I applied thru our bank - scotia but they did not approved as i am unemployed and still looking for job at the moment? is there any? please advise...
Most banks here at least give u a "secured $500 Cr. Card" upon opening a newcomers a/c, Scotia definitely do, b'coz everyone I know of had got it. Said that, many have also received "unsecured" $1000 cards from Scotia, member Deeaar is an eg. I got an unsecured $1000 card from TD initially, which they later upgraded to $5000 in 6-7 months and last yr made it to $10000.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all the Guru here...please advise how long does it take for a letter to arrive in Dubai? Like in my case, LVO emailed me that they sent me a letter on May 15. When should I expect my Consultant should receive the letter?

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
er2d2g said:
Hi All

Got an experience certificate from The RTA service centre opposite the Nissan showroom on Sh. Zayed road on Wed. It took approx 10 mins for both my wife and me.

They needed a passport copy and a copy of your UAE D/L (both sides)
Cost - AED 60/- per letter
Validity 2 months

For anyone who has done this before with an IDP and the above mentioned letter can we open a file online or do we have to be there in person to do it ?

Also do we have to get this experience letter attested by anyone ?

Does anyone know of a good and reasonable instructor in Toronto who can help us with our driving ? We don't want to do the usual class by hour but probably employ him/her for 3-4 hours to drive around and understand our mistakes - both my wife and me have been driving for more than 10 years

Thanx

er2d2g
Thanks for the information er2d2g...but what exactly is the benefit of this letter...would appreciate your response...thanks..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dreamfromafar said:
I have asked my sister to request CAIPS for me. I emailed here the signed copy of the form. She paid by credit card and printed the receipt.

In the receipt, she needs to fill out some information. Name, Date of Birth, Client ID and address.....so whose information should she put here? should it be her name and address and date of birth? how about the client ID. she does not have a client ID.

Please help!
Replied ur PM with the same query.