+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
I am a bit confused between the difference between Notary public and making a true copy from a legal translator here in abu dhabi or dubai.........i have my work experience letter original only one and i cant give it away ...so i want to make a true copy from it......a friend advised me to go to a legal translator and they will make a true copy with their own hot stamp ,but i want to know if these legal translators are accepted in London visa office ....and what is the difference between the stamp of legal translator and a notary public plz.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi ramzy2277,

I think for work experience, they need original and not true copy or attested one. Please check the checklist for document submission.

ramzy2277 said:
I am a bit confused between the difference between Notary public and making a true copy from a legal translator here in abu dhabi or dubai.........i have my work experience letter original only one and i cant give it away ...so i want to make a true copy from it......a friend advised me to go to a legal translator and they will make a true copy with their own hot stamp ,but i want to know if these legal translators are accepted in London visa office ....and what is the difference between the stamp of legal translator and a notary public plz.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
ramzy2277 said:
translation of any document can be made by any person except family member , the translator has given the oath in the presence of oath commisioner that this is the correct translation. please consult the guide.
i did the same and got the PER.

ssinghdxb

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Dubai - UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramzy2277 said:

Yes ! we have done legal translation and sent to LVO. Legal translation needs to be sent in originals with a copy of original document only.

If the document (letter) is in English, you get a notary public true copy attestation or even a lawyer can attest the document and send the attested copy. You need not to send originals unless stated by VO.

Thanks

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
art2012 said:
Hi frnds,

Can anyone suggest me name of a reputed CARGO company in dubai.im looking for a company which also has its own base for sea freight services in toronto,canada.

Tks.
Freight systems
Consolidated shipping
Freight syetms has a local office in toronto, but other wise both are same, there are lot of local companies as well like Bridgeway , IMA but thier professionalism is to be taken on face value.

Dubai to toronto, Door to Door service will cost appx 21K to 24 K for 20 ft container, a 20 ft container has 32 cubic meter area , travel time is 45 days,

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
ssinghdxb said:
Yes ! we have done legal translation and sent to LVO. Legal translation needs to be sent in originals with a copy of original document only.

If the document (letter) is in English, you get a notary public true copy attestation or even a lawyer can attest the document and send the attested copy. You need not to send originals unless stated by VO.

Thanks

my work experience is in English........my question is can a legal translator make a true copy for my english written work experience certificate, provided that this legal translator is duly licensed and sworn by the ministry of justice......to make such true copies.......or only i have to go to dubai courts or abu dhabi courts for the notary public.....plz be acurate.....becuz i have to take 2 hour leave from work to do this.....if legal translator then i think its easy....for me as they r avaliable

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramzy2277 said:
my work experience is in English........my question is can a legal translator make a true copy for my english written work experience certificate, provided that this legal translator is duly licensed and sworn by the ministry of justice......to make such true copies.......or only i have to go to dubai courts or abu dhabi courts for the notary public.....plz be acurate.....becuz i have to take 2 hour leave from work to do this.....if legal translator then i think its easy....for me as they r avaliable
As per my understanding , if you are not sending orignals All documenst needs to be notorised attested as true copy and not translated, there are two options , Option 1 is getting it done in Dubai , it is a long process which will involve a trip to Ministry of foreign affairs and then to notory office at ministry of justice or interior , cost was 120 dhs per document , i got this option checked in 2010 when i was sending my documents to LVO. The second option , which i used was i flew down to India , met my parents , went to local court , and got all the documents notorised attested. It was 2 hours work , costed 5 dhs per document. I had 62 documents which i had to get attested, All my and my wifes educational certificates , experiance letters and other documents. SO it was cheaper and lot efficient.and since i did not get any request from LVO regarding the documents after that and the fact that i got my Visa , i think all my efforst paid off,

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
,m confise , i send 2 emails to london before 2 wekks and they reply for both by today as following/

Dear madam / sir,
Ref to your reply, kindly note that i already sent the baby document
Please can confirm that every thing ok, also i would like to know my file status as till date i didnt receive the medical or update.

With my pleasure

Mohammad zakout

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 17.05.2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

Subject : File status Inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mohammad Zakout, holding 2nd File number , completed 21 months Till date, since I received the letter of acknowledgement form LONDON visa office.

I am eager to know regarding my E-CASE status.

Thanking for your co-operation and understanding so far.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process and is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zakout76 said:
,m confise , i send 2 emails to london before 2 wekks and they reply for both by today as following/

Dear madam / sir,
Ref to your reply, kindly note that i already sent the baby document
Please can confirm that every thing ok, also i would like to know my file status as till date i didnt receive the medical or update.

With my pleasure

Mohammad zakout

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on 17.05.2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

Subject : File status Inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mohammad Zakout, holding 2nd File number , completed 21 months Till date, since I received the letter of acknowledgement form LONDON visa office.

I am eager to know regarding my E-CASE status.

Thanking for your co-operation and understanding so far.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process and is currently being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Pls don't get me wrong. I'd advice u not to (unnecessarily) communicate with ur IO, given ur Eng comn. skills u might adversely effect ur case.

All the best.

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Dear Captain, Mr. Biju and all other forum members!

I want to file an official complaint about the fraudulent conduct of my consultant. I want to do it because I do not want any more people to be cheated by them.

I would appreciate if anyone could lead me to the respective authorities in Canada (email address or website, etc.), so I can fulfill my purpose.

Prompt reply and contribution from everyone would be highly appreciated.

Best regards to everyone around!

Cheers :)

barthlal

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Medical Request 07.06.2011 & Processing Started 09.05.2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - 30.03.2012 & PPR 2 - 27.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with grace of God visa stamped on passports. Special thanks to Mr Biju & Mr Qorax and every one for their support.

Good luck to all and pray every one should get the same.

Thanks

mak123

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-03-2010
AOR Received.
02-08-2010
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah in June-2013
barthlal said:
with grace of God visa stamped on passports. Special thanks to Mr Biju & Mr Qorax and every one for their support.

Good luck to all and pray every one should get the same.

Thanks
congrats ;D

mak123

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-03-2010
AOR Received.
02-08-2010
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
venmal77 said:
HI MAK123
CONGRATS :) :) :)
PLEASE MENTION ALL UR NOC,1 AND 2ND AOR,IT IS HELPFUL TO US
THANKS
ALL IS WELL
VENMAL77
Hi Venmal
noc 0213
Visa office London 1st AOR 21st March 2010 2nd AOR 2nd August 2010, In process date 23rd Feb 2012
Medical recieved :11th May 2012

mak123

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-03-2010
AOR Received.
02-08-2010
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
rejis said:
Congrats..

I have seen your timelines on application & AOR..
Just wanted to check.. There will be an online update similar to the following

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on xxxxx.

Is it 21st September?

Please PM me your contact number, i want to talk to you..
23rd Feb 2012

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
WHO IS UR CONSULTANT PLS PM

UNNI
haltsys said:
Dear Captain, Mr. Biju and all other forum members!

I want to file an official complaint about the fraudulent conduct of my consultant. I want to do it because I do not want any more people to be cheated by them.

I would appreciate if anyone could lead me to the respective authorities in Canada (email address or website, etc.), so I can fulfill my purpose.

Prompt reply and contribution from everyone would be highly appreciated.

Best regards to everyone around!

Cheers :)