04.October.2013
Med's Done....
26.October.2013 - with PCC & RPRF
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
PP request on 22.Nov.2013 and PP sent on 29.Nov.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13.Dec.2013 (but received on 31.12.2013)
LANDED..........
going to land in Calgary on 09-Sept-2014
dave_lewis said:
Hey there,

I have many questions for you.

how long did you wait to get the letter for medical, I mean from the time your status changed to "our application was reviewed and we started processing on April 13, 2011." ?? my changed to 15 march 2012 how long does it take generally?

also can you PM me your cell number, i would like to talk to you.

regards
Dave
Hi dawe

any new news on your case??

thanks

OHM

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
jadedGeek said:
What do you think i should renew my spouse pp?
You can renew the PP once you get the MR as you get 30-60 days to do your meds and then generally another 45 - 60 days for the PPR. I'm not sure about your nationality but most of the people living in Dubai get their PPs renewed quite fast.

Just to let you know we sent out medicals in the first week of Jan and I renewed my daughter's PP between then and receiving the PPR - Indian PP gets renewed in 5 days

Er2d2g

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
bijupv007 said:
yes buddy, for ur plan as seniors said u need to have C1 visa (transit visa) before u fly or else u will be denied boarding the flight

biju
Just a suggestion to add to Biju's note. If you just transit through London without going through the US you don't need the transit visa as long as you have a valid visa for Canada.
Another option is you could transit through some other country in Europe - quite a few of them don't require transit visas if your final destination is US or Canada. ( we are planning to transit through Switzerland in June :D)

Er2d2g

JMJJ

May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Oct 2012
LANDED..........
hopefully 13 Nov
Thank you abhihappy for the response.

abhihappy said:
As fas as i know Passpoerts cannot be send to individuals by post, they can be sent to consulates and embassys, but not to a person. If you declare to DHL that you are sending passports then they will tend to decline. However if you do not declare that you are sending passport, then you cansend, but there is huge risk in that

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
JMJJ said:
Thank you abhihappy for the response.
To add to abhihappy's response not sure if you have applied through a consultant or directly but its quite safe to send your pp's by courier.We had sent ours by Fedex and got them back with the visa stamped in 9 days :D.

Although after reading various posts on the forum I believe that Fedex is the most expensive option and Aramex is the most cost effective one.

Hope this helps

All the best

er2d2g

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
amaniziad said:
i am rally disappointed about all refusals and delays that i am reading , we seek help from GOD .

anyways , as my conversation with Biju , and the very usefull adivices .. i wanted to send an e mail to CHC to ask about my status , but the last intimation letter was sent by my consultant in Feb 2012 asking about the delay of Passport request .. and then she sent an e mail their lawyer in canada to F. Up again ... so i didnt send the mail coz i fell that if CHC get many mails about my case , they may have dought about me or reject the case ... the correspondance was as follows :

my mail :
Dear Mabelle,

Please note that my status online is not updated till date which is making me worried, last notice was April 2011 , there is no “Meds Received “ notice, as we sent the medicals in September 2011, pls advice ...

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on August 12, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 2, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on October 6, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 13, 2011.

the consultat mail :Dear Hanbin,
Please check the below e-mail from the above-mentioned client. Please be informed that this client is waiting for visa stamping request for almost 7 months now. We have done a lot of follow ups but till date there is no response from CHC. Also, her online status stills the same even though she has done her Medicals. The client is getting afraid regarding the delays on her application.
Kindly do the follow up once again for the said client.
Warm Regards,

please advice me ........
send CHC query and ask them if they have sent any additional medical test letter, same happened to me , my medical recd line was not appearing on ecas so i sent them query every month and on 4 th time they replied that they have sent the addtional medical test.. so query them

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
discreet said:
r Kur,
I found same missing in my son's COPR, I have not informed VO about this....I guess it not of much worth....If u get any advice regarding this from seniors, please inform me too
Regards
Dea
its not a mojor issue, u can inform the IO whn u submit the COPR.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
dave_lewis said:
Hey there,

I have many questions for you.

how long did you wait to get the letter for medical, I mean from the time your status changed to "our application was reviewed and we started processing on April 13, 2011." ?? my changed to 15 march 2012 how long does it take generally?

also can you PM me your cell number, i would like to talk to you.

regards
Dave
Hi Dave

Normally Guy will receive either Update request or Meds in 4-8 weeks. so i hope u will receive in a couple of days

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
er2d2g said:
Just a suggestion to add to Biju's note. If you just transit through London without going through the US you don't need the transit visa as long as you have a valid visa for Canada.
Another option is you could transit through some other country in Europe - quite a few of them don't require transit visas if your final destination is US or Canada. ( we are planning to transit through Switzerland in June :D)

Er2d2g
yes buddy, except US most of the places wont ask for transit visa. including UK an Swiss.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
JMJJ said:
Hi All,

I am a newbie in this forum. We are living in Sharjah, have done our medical this March 14th and now waiting for the PPR. With God's help if we receive PPR, I am planning to send the passports of my family and myself, along with an authorization letter to my cousin in UK, for him to submit the same in CHC for the visa stamping. From a quick search on this thread, I understand that few of the forum members have followed a similar approach in the past. Based on your experience, appreciate if you can advice if you see any issues sending Indian passports via DHL from UAE to a relative in UK?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

JM
You can send via DHL by declaring - no issues. But make sure u keep the copy of the PPR for the UK customs to check as its send to an individual.

Biju

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Dear Forum members
now i am going to apply for my younger brother in July 2012, i have some queries , i want help from my dear forum memebrs
1- for proof of funds can my brother show the value of his home, if he can show what he has to do for this.
2- is birth certificate necessary if his date of birth is mentioned on his id card, passport and metric certificate.
visa office is LONDON
THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
art2012 said:
U sd act immediately, send CSE to VO as advised by biju.
pls read my posts reg consultants u will understand.
Find out whether this delay is from LVO or consultant,act accordingly.

Wish u good luck.

Rgds,
Art.
i ll do this now ... thanks a lot
i just thought that if mant mails are sent re. the same case , it would be bad for me ..

thanks for u and for Biju a lot ...

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
hi everybody , good day ... it is week end finally

is there any update about the gathering ? 18th or 25th

pls i would like to attend this time ... appreciate u let me know ..

have a nice day