00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
coolguy2010 said:
Anybody in Dubai got letter from CHC to wait for 6 to 12 months.....?

I heard many cases have been rejected or DM status without medical.

Regards
Cool
I got the same letter. :(

sasi6174

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Dear Friends,

I have canadian immigration stamp in my passport and i plan to travel in American airlines Via london and New York to Toronto,Return via Chicago to London kindly advice me for transit visa requirement in London ,New York and Chicago ,

i am not interested to go outside the airport ,maximum stay in airport 2Hr 45Minute

Thanks

sasi6174

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
sasi6174 said:
Dear Friends,
I have canadian immigration stamp in my passport and i plan to travel in American airlines Via london and New York to Toronto,Return via Chicago to London kindly advice me for transit visa requirement in London ,New York and Chicago ,
i am not interested to go outside the airport ,maximum stay in airport 2Hr 45Minute
Thanks
sasi6174
Did you send the return airway bill to london VO with your passports?

st2010

Oct 26, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
June-2010
IELTS Request
submitted along Documents
File Transfer...
April 2010 - Inprocess Since Mar-2012
Med's Request
waiting
LANDED..........
wow
Hi,
I too got the letter from VO its In Process, wait for 6-12 months, and don't contact the VO till then..

But there is no date or name is there, only that sticker with some barcode

Is it the same u all got..

-Tom

OmMona said:
Yes, I do!
I got my letter in the first week of April but it was dated 27th Mar 2012; the same date of "In Process"

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
st2010 said:
Hi,
I too got the letter from VO its In Process, wait for 6-12 months, and don't contact the VO till then..

-Tom
Yes, the same, actually the bar code represent your file number

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
sho78 said:
I live in Saudi arabia I need to send my passport to LVO, anybody has sent passport to LVO from middleeast, its urgent please.
Buddy, u can send PP via courier, its not illegal. we all send b4 and got back with visa stamped. Moreover tht ur sending the PP to an embassy, so there is no probs at all

Good luck and Congrats for getting the PPR :D

Biju

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
bijupv007 said:
Buddy, u can send PP via courier, its not illegal. we all send b4 and got back with visa stamped. Moreover tht ur sending the PP to an embassy, so there is no probs at all

Good luck and Congrats for getting the PPR :D

Biju
Thanks, they didnt ask for return airway bill as well is it ok?

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
i am rally disappointed about all refusals and delays that i am reading , we seek help from GOD .

anyways , as my conversation with Biju , and the very usefull adivices .. i wanted to send an e mail to CHC to ask about my status , but the last intimation letter was sent by my consultant in Feb 2012 asking about the delay of Passport request .. and then she sent an e mail their lawyer in canada to F. Up again ... so i didnt send the mail coz i fell that if CHC get many mails about my case , they may have dought about me or reject the case ... the correspondance was as follows :

my mail :
Dear Mabelle,

Please note that my status online is not updated till date which is making me worried, last notice was April 2011 , there is no “Meds Received “ notice, as we sent the medicals in September 2011, pls advice …

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on August 12, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 2, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on October 6, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 13, 2011.

the consultat mail :Dear Hanbin,
Please check the below e-mail from the above-mentioned client. Please be informed that this client is waiting for visa stamping request for almost 7 months now. We have done a lot of follow ups but till date there is no response from CHC. Also, her online status stills the same even though she has done her Medicals. The client is getting afraid regarding the delays on her application.
Kindly do the follow up once again for the said client.
Warm Regards,

please advice me ........

Shanks78

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
I dont think they will permit you to travel/Transit to US without a valid US visa

sasi6174 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks

sasi6174

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasi6174 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks

sasi6174
For USA it is not posisble to transit without visa, you would need C1 transit visa and it is appx 131 $ per person and the process is cumbersome. For UK it is straight forward you would not need visa to transit,

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
What do you think i should renew my spouse pp?

May2010applicant said:
Hi. As far as i know the visa validity is based on the following;

12 months from the date of medical or, if earlier
Expiry date of passport.
Good luck :)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
sasi6174 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks
sasi6174
yes buddy, for ur plan as seniors said u need to have C1 visa (transit visa) before u fly or else u will be denied boarding the flight

biju

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
st2010 said:
Hi,

-Tom
I dont think any official agency sends a letter without date. If it is the cocnsultant who has sent you the letter, they might have masked the date coz they might have received the letter a month back and might have been sleeping on that...

By the way, i also received the letter without date from the conaultant, after i followed up with them(seeing the online update)..

It should be the consultant P :)

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amaniziad said:
i am rally disappointed about all refusals and delays that i am reading , we seek help from GOD .

anyways , as my conversation with Biju , and the very usefull adivices .. i wanted to send an e mail to CHC to ask about my status , but the last intimation letter was sent by my consultant in Feb 2012 asking about the delay of Passport request .. and then she sent an e mail their lawyer in canada to F. Up again ... so i didnt send the mail coz i fell that if CHC get many mails about my case , they may have dought about me or reject the case ... the correspondance was as follows :

my mail :
Dear Mabelle,

Please note that my status online is not updated till date which is making me worried, last notice was April 2011 , there is no “Meds Received “ notice, as we sent the medicals in September 2011, pls advice ...

Permanent Residence
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 2, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on October 6, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

Please check the below e-mail from the above-mentioned client. Please be informed that this client is waiting for visa stamping request for almost 7 months now. We have done a lot of follow ups but till date there is no response from CHC. Also, her online status stills the same even though she has done her Medicals. The client is getting afraid regarding the delays on her application.
Warm Regards,

U sd act immediately, send CSE to VO as advised by biju.
pls read my posts reg consultants u will understand.
Find out whether this delay is from LVO or consultant,act accordingly.

Wish u good luck.

Rgds,
Art.

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
amaniziad said:

my mail :
Dear Mabelle,

Please note that my status online is not updated till date which is making me worried, last notice was April 2011 , there is no “Meds Received “ notice, as we sent the medicals in September 2011, pls advice ...

Permanent Residence

Warm Regards,

Hey there,

I have many questions for you.

how long did you wait to get the letter for medical, I mean from the time your status changed to "our application was reviewed and we started processing on April 13, 2011." ?? my changed to 15 march 2012 how long does it take generally?

also can you PM me your cell number, i would like to talk to you.

regards
Dave