London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
IELTS Request
May2010applicant said:
Just came across a disappointing story posted on trackit .com. Not sure why the London VO is coming up with such lame excuses to just reject the file. May God help us all.

“Decision Made before Medical - on March 9th, 2012
Then I received a letter on March 16th from the High Commission of Canada-UK giving the following reason.
"You indicated that you have work experience in occupation with the following NOC code : 0213: Computer & Information Systems Managers.
Although the NOC code correspond to the occupation specified in the instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupation description of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a computer and Information Systems Manager: NOC Code : 0213
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirement of the Ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing. "
AND my point is : I have worked more than 4 years as a Manager IT in a Multinational Group, 3 years as an Assistant Manager IT , and have extensive experience in the IT field for more than 15 years. I am an Oracle Certified professional (OCP-10g). Provided more than 4 increment letters from my organization along will the promotion letter and solid evidences. What else. . . .Well After a long wait - THIS type of answer at least I was not expecting - They should have given some other reasons but not this one where I have served for Years . . .
Does Qorax has an Answer to my Case. . . ?
Its not the end of the world but even though I have kept on HOLD for about 2 long Years . . .”
I don't want to give you false hope, but we received the same rejection letter as yours, the only difference is they are just changing the NOC Code. It seems that London Visa office is just sending rejection letters to lessen their back logs.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's True!!!!!!!!! LVO is rejecting 90% of 2010 files to cut down on back log................MI5 is on its way, they have to catch up to avoid another back log

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
kur761 said:
Hi Friends,

With the Great All Mighty ALLAH PAK, I have received my PPs. & COPR this afternoon. Thanks to all who gave me their emense support throughout this period especially , Qorax, Biju,Bestal,Sattar,Ashyouf and others.

Regards,

Congratulation dear ..!!!

And all the best for landing ..!!

Cheers..

layka

Apr 13, 2012
hi there,

i would just like to ask regarding the COMMON LAW application.

my fiancé and I are working here in Dubai and we want to apply as immigrant in Canada.

we need to have affidavit of cohabitation, consent and witness.

my question is: is it possible to ask fr Affidavit (above mentioned) here in the Philippine consulate in Dubai?
bec as far as I know, in UAE law common law is not acceptable.

But, I have another option, which is to have notarize the papers in our home country. However, I have the fear that
the Canadian embassy will not accept or approve because we are currently living in in Dubai and not in the Phil.

or you know any case same w/ me??

please.please help!! any advice please!

thanks

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
kur761 said:
Hi Friends,

With the Great All Mighty ALLAH PAK, I have received my PPs. & COPR this afternoon. Thanks to all who gave me their emense support throughout this period especially , Qorax, Biju,Bestal,Sattar,Ashyouf and others.

Regards,

C O N G R A T S :D :D :D

All the very best for the future steps and have a wonderful landing on June :D

Biju

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
shahkunalj said:
Hi,

I am following your case from long time as I also applied in same category. and our timelines almost same...

sorry to heard about the rejection...last week my ecase status has been change to InProcess but I have not recd any letter from CHC...might be on way...

just waiting.......
If you have applied through a consultant, dont expect them to inform you this. If you call them or send them a mail; they will tell you that there is no update.... or even they will send you a generic response they got sometime back... Thats how they are....

Abang

Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
IELTS Request
Consultants only needs our payment they are working in LIES

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
May2010applicant said:
Just came across a disappointing story posted on trackit .com. Not sure why the London VO is coming up with such lame excuses to just reject the file. May God help us all.

“Decision Made before Medical - on March 9th, 2012
Then I received a letter on March 16th from the High Commission of Canada-UK giving the following reason.
"You indicated that you have work experience in occupation with the following NOC code : 0213: Computer & Information Systems Managers.
Although the NOC code correspond to the occupation specified in the instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupation description of the NOC or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a computer and Information Systems Manager: NOC Code : 0213
Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirement of the Ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing. "
AND my point is : I have worked more than 4 years as a Manager IT in a Multinational Group, 3 years as an Assistant Manager IT , and have extensive experience in the IT field for more than 15 years. I am an Oracle Certified professional (OCP-10g). Provided more than 4 increment letters from my organization along will the promotion letter and solid evidences. What else. . . .Well After a long wait - THIS type of answer at least I was not expecting - They should have given some other reasons but not this one where I have served for Years . . .
Does Qorax has an Answer to my Case. . . ?
Its not the end of the world but even though I have kept on HOLD for about 2 long Years . . .”
This is quite unfortunate. Did you fail to mention the job responsibilities in the experience letter attached along with the application? And the appreciation/increment letters?

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
They charged 150 AED per document and 200 AED if you group 2 or more documents into a package(this is their 2010 charges).
If you know any Canadian company provide offer letter for IT professional let me know. Thanks

Nadeem_jee said:
hi,

How much they charge for that???

unica

May 15, 2012
hi everyone,

my name is mia. hope all is well with you guys.
i've recently joined this forum, i am also currently working in dubai and wishes to apply for Canada someday. my fiance and i tried to seek assistance from an agency and was told canada requires a minimum of at least 4 years work experience, can anyone please confirm itf this is true.

also, can someone considerately suggest which type of application is better, easier and faster: as an immigrant, worker or provincial nominee.

appreciatively,
Mia

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly, at the moment there is no easier/faster immigration........... You can visit www.cic.gc.ca and see what category you fit in.

Cheers,
Nicholas

unica

May 15, 2012
thank you Nicholas, may i ask which is more preferrable type, does all types of application require 'show money' or proof of funds.

Appreciate your help.

best regards,
Mia

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Anybody in Dubai got letter from CHC to wait for 6 to 12 months.....?

I heard many cases have been rejected or DM status without medical.

Regards
Cool

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
coolguy2010 said:
Anybody in Dubai got letter from CHC to wait for 6 to 12 months.....?

I heard many cases have been rejected or DM status without medical.

Regards
Cool
Yes, I do!
I got my letter in the first week of April but it was dated 27th Mar 2012; the same date of "In Process"