2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
sazzadkw said:
Dears,,
Just now received the letter va postal which states as follwos:
"It has been reviewed by an officer and found to be eligible for further processing. We anticipate being able to advice you of the next processing steps in 6 to 12 months time""
Seniors,, will it take this much of time to process rest of the process.
Pl.s advice
hi

it might take from 7-9 months from now

Biju

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Hello Biju,,

Do u mean for total process till visa stump or only to get medical

pls. advice

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Dear guys i noticed that hundreds of pre June applicants got in process status or got rejected in first review by LVO in last to months , so i predict that new guide lines for fsw is coming soon and will be implemented to those applicants whose status is not in process so LVO is working hard to those applicants who are waiting first review to convert them IN PROCESS
This is my analysis only :)

Siv_Immigrate

Apr 26, 2012
Hi,

I am happy to found this thread.. i m Siva from Abu dhabi, I have few doubts..

Is it good to apply for a Immigration thru some consultants? if yes is there any reliable consultants here in Abu dhabi ??

Will the process easy if i apply and follow the process myself??

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,2001.. How many points i will get from Education category.. 'coz i have not done secondary school.. its 10+3 years diploma... how many points i will get??? 15 or 22 ??

Thanks in advance friends
Siva.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Siv_Immigrate said:
Hi,

Is it good to apply for a Immigration thru some consultants? if yes is there any reliable consultants here in Abu dhabi ??

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,2001.. How many points i will get from Education category.. 'coz i have not done secondary school.. its 10+3 years diploma... how many points i will get??? 15 or 22 ??

Siva.
If you can do it by yourself (after reading all the info at CIC website & here on various forums) it would be great learning process & you will get better understanding of immigration process. Otherwise, consultant would charge you AED1,800 atleast to begin with.

Becareful about your experience / reference letter, lot many applicants got refused due to wrong writings in their ref letter.

For your education, likely you would get 15 points coz of 13 years of study. Wait for other inputs too!

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siv_Immigrate said:
Hi,

Siva.
I am assuming that you have confirmed your NOC code as well, there is also a rumor that rules are about to change once more, so be on look out for them as well.
Regarding consultant , ii did not use a consultant and got the process done myself ,and it is not difficult and you have complete control over the process without waiting for consultant for every thing, but that is me, but it is more convinent using the consultant as there are no major headaches , bu this will also depend on kind of consultant you use, some are OK others are down right evil..

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
Hi Unni

for sure u can claim 25 points.

in my case too i got 25 points with 10+2+3+2 year MBA

Biju
Hi Biju,
I sent you a PM, please reply at your convenient time.
Regards,
Saad0411

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
bijupv007 said:
Thats a Good sign buddy :D

All the very best

Biju
Got an official letter today on the same.... :)

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi Biju,

Thanks for updating. It will be too early to ask such type of documents from new company. I already have 10 years of experience in Finance which will be enough for me to gain the points.

I just want to update them with my new employment (irrespective of my experience with new company by 4 to 6 months).

Do I need to do attest the Appointment letter and Passport copy.

Regards
Paresh

bijupv007 said:
hi buddy

Plzz update at the earliest and if possible with a job discription letter from the current employer.

Guys who got the 2nd AOR in 2011 - MAr/ Apr 1st week got the answer from CHC for (NOC 0111 and 1111 Only) so u can expect within 40-60 days

Good luck dear

Biju

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Thank you bro... you have been always helpful in this journey...!

bijupv007 said:
Thts a very Good news CONGRATS , :D

Good luck always

Biju

erick_uae

May 8, 2009
Dear All

Appreciate if someone could give us an advise.

We applied as a Common Law Partner last 2007 and we are able to attend an interview in Canadian Embassy in UAE in 2011. Up to date no reply from CIC. Last month our status online is decision made but as of today i cannot view our file number anymore. In your opinion do you think our case is denied ?

We approach our consultant but he refuse to give any feedback and he told us that we need pay some money so that he can check . I think he just want to cheat us. I understand also if our case is denied CIC should send us a letter the reason for denial thru our Consultant. but my Consultant refuse to give any information about the real status of our application.

Is it possible to withdraw our consultant on this final stage of our application ?

Is it possible to send a letter to our VO mentioning our problem with our Consultant ? do you think it is acceptable or we need to withdraw our consultant first before sending letter.

Thank you

We just want to know the current status of our application

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Biju... i work in an IT company and my visa is from TECOM. What will happen in this case? If i have renewed my residence visa recently do i have to update VO for that? Moreover, do we also have to update VO if you change the resident address..

bijupv007 said:
Buddy

No cause for any worries, ur application is moving in the right track. :D but it takes between 7-8 months for the next step

normally VO does not call and check for guys applied from Gulf, if u have attached the visa copy of the same company. but if the VO feel to check he can do so

Let us hope for the best

Biju

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erick_uae said:
Dear All

Appreciate if someone could give us an advise.

We applied as a Common Law Partner last 2007 and we are able to attend an interview in Canadian Embassy in UAE in 2011. Up to date no reply from CIC. Last month our status online is decision made but as of today i cannot view our file number anymore. In your opinion do you think our case is denied ?

We approach our consultant but he refuse to give any feedback and he told us that we need pay some money so that he can check . I think he just want to cheat us. I understand also if our case is denied CIC should send us a letter the reason for denial thru our Consultant. but my Consultant refuse to give any information about the real status of our application.

Is it possible to withdraw our consultant on this final stage of our application ?

Is it possible to send a letter to our VO mentioning our problem with our Consultant ? do you think it is acceptable or we need to withdraw our consultant first before sending letter.

Thank you

We just want to know the current status of our application
You can apply for CAIPS Notes to unferdtand the status of your application , you can apply online and it takes 4 to 5 weeks to come