1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
MASunny said:
If you can do it by yourself (after reading all the info at CIC website & here on various forums) it would be great learning process & you will get better understanding of immigration process. Otherwise, consultant would charge you AED1,800 atleast to begin with.

Becareful about your experience / reference letter, lot many applicants got refused due to wrong writings in their ref letter.

For your education, likely you would get 15 points coz of 13 years of study. Wait for other inputs too!
Yes you would get 15 points...
If you have enough time and patience, you might not need a consultant,with the help of the seniors in here you probably could manage the show by yourself.
But if you are a personwho works on his toes , then you better have someone represent you in CIC.
Well regarding the Consultants in Abudhabi, I guess you should wait for the suggestions by other members as well..But please be carefull in selecting them..Coz they are the ones who can make or break your Dream of the Maple Leaf.
In Middle east , i have heard much positive review about Ferraire & Koach Consultants.. Well its just my opinion.Please take some time before deciding on any consultant.Look in all directions to get any info regarding them..
I hope you are already aware of a few BIG consultants from whom our members had some real bad experiences...

Rlex

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
MASunny said:
Good explanation, y''day one of my Dubai friend has received his MR while his e-cas was showing RBVO since long!
Thanks ! and that info is a very important one for all of us who checks E-cas everyday.

+1 for you

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Grace83 said:
am looking for a Job and a work permit how can i go about it?
If you are looking for a job in Canada there are many sites but I've been told that Canadian employer likely require to see the applicant face-to-face before any work permit etc.

So its better to get visit visa first to go & meet employere there, if you can!

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
sasi6174 said:
Dear all

passport received by london 30 march

today i received my passport from aramax with visa

thanks for everybody

sasi6174
Congrats

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
Hello everyone. Today I checked my status and it says below. Can anyone tell me what it means.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 19, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Dear Captain Qorax, Biju, all seniors and juniors,

There was a news on Official Website of Canadian Immigration that all pre Feb-2008 cases would be rejected. That news has been there for a while and I have received no reply from my consultant and there is no change in my e-status on website. My status still says "we have started processing on XX-XX-XXXX".....

Please advise me what to do...??? Because till now there is no news....

If anyone knows about it then please help me...

Take care, God bless

Bye

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
haltsys said:

There was a news on Official Website of Canadian Immigration that all pre Feb-2008 cases would be rejected. That news has been there for a while and I have received no reply from my consultant and there is no change in my e-status on website. My status still says "we have started processing on XX-XX-XXXX".....

Take care, God bless

Bye
here is the email received by an applicant of 8th Feb 2008 victim in the response of inquiry.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Instructions were received from Citizenship and Immigration Headquarters on April 4, 2012 instructing officers not to start or continue processing any Federal Skilled Worker application received before February 27, 2008 for which a Selection Decision had not been made prior to March 29, 2012. Upon review of your file, we note that a Selection Decision had not been made before March 29, 2012.

These are interim instructions. You may wish to consult Citizenship and Immigration's web site (www.cic.gc.ca) for new media releases and further information. You will be contacted regarding the next steps at a later time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping correspondence to a minimum,

Client Service Unit (KLH)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London, W1K 4AB | Londres, W1K 4AB
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada | Affaires étrangères et Commerce international Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
haltsys said:

Take care, God bless

Bye
I suggest that you should apply for CAIPS notes to ensure that your SELDEC is done before Mar 29th, 2012. If so then you are safe.

Wait for others input too!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the job duties of the accountants were mentioned in the Previous professional list befor june2010.

Regards

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Nadeem_jee said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the job duties of the accountants were mentioned in the Previous professional list befor june2010.

Regards
The below link would help you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/financial-auditors-accountants-1111.html

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
MASunny said:
I suggest that you should apply for CAIPS notes to ensure that your SELDEC is done before Mar 29th, 2012. If so then you are safe.

Wait for others input too!
I second that, you would want to get your CAIPS at this point of time

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
cutenut said:
Hello Qorax can you please help me out

i got additional medical test request... its for TB please tell how long this test take they ask the following

"Repeat Chest X-ray (image and report) after 13/01/2012
Sputum smears and cultures for Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, taken on three consecutive days and incubated for 6 to 8 weeks. If unable to produce sputum or results unreliable send previous CXR (older than 6 months) or repeat CXR to ensure 6 month stability.

Can anyone advise what does that mean and how long it will take to complete the test. Thanks
hi
please tell me in ur remedical letter they give u option that u did smear test or provide previous CXR with gap of 6 month stability.
plz reply ASAP.

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
Hello everyone. Today I checked my status and it says below. Can anyone tell me what it means. Status changed from RBVO to decision made.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 19, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

OHM

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26-May-2010 and 2nd AOR on 16-Feb-2011
IELTS Request
Total 7 Band
File Transfer...
In Process with Process Started Date 21 March 2012
Med's Request
04.October.2013
Med's Done....
26.October.2013 - with PCC & RPRF
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
PP request on 22.Nov.2013 and PP sent on 29.Nov.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13.Dec.2013 (but received on 31.12.2013)
LANDED..........
going to land in Calgary on 09-Sept-2014
bijupv007 said:
No cause for worries dear :D. slight exchange rates wont affect our appli; process

Biju
thanks bro' biju.

thanks a lot for your moral support, any how i will send a new POF documents soon to CHC.

take care

OHM