+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i recived e-mail today after i send to them for new baby require and still not recived medical/

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant's form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child's birth certificate
copy of your child's valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

any idea?
thanks

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
qorax said:
What exctly would u like to know and from where - as an intl. student or as a PR?

@ Everyone
Guys, I'll be in Dubai next month, anyone would like to have any sort of queries/assistance pls feel free to meet me.
Hi Qorax

Maybe we could have a small get together if you have the time

er2d2g

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
er2d2g said:
Hi ja77

I have booked tickets for the family - we are a family of 4 and will also be doing our landing in June/July. After a lot of research we booked tickets on Swissair as that was the most economical option when I last checked. You can compare options on Makemytrip.com and cleartrip.ae but eventually booking directly on Swissair site was the cheapest option. We were looking for options to transit somewhere else besides UK as the last time the wife and me had a bad trip while transiting to the US. The security check took forever and we almost missed our flight and the staff at Heathrow are not the friendliest of people
Anyway hope you find a good option

All the best

Er2d2g
Hmm, didn't think about Swiss Air actually. I'll keep that in my mind and check with them as well. By the way, do we need a transit visa in case of Swiss Air or British Airways per se? Perhaps this also depends upon the nationality? I am holding a Pakistani passport.

Thanks for the suggestions.

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
ja77 said:
Hmm, didn't think about Swiss Air actually. I'll keep that in my mind and check with them as well. By the way, do we need a transit visa in case of Swiss Air or British Airways per se? Perhaps this also depends upon the nationality? I am holding a Pakistani passport.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Dear Ja77,

How many days you were given for submission of ur PPs?
What was that date of PPR letter?

CHC received my PPs. on March 13,2012 and still I M waiting for my turn and today is Tuesday, pls. remember me in your prayers. My e case status is still showing "IP".

Try Al Naboodah travel for Air Canada than BA as I heared some reservation about BA.

Regards,

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
kur761 said:
Dear Ja77,

How many days you were given for submission of ur PPs?
What was that date of PPR letter?

CHC received my PPs. on March 13,2012 and still I M waiting for my turn and today is Tuesday, pls. remember me in your prayers. My e case status is still showing "IP".

Try Al Naboodah travel for Air Canada than BA as I heared some reservation about BA.

Regards,
Hi Kur761,

PPR was received by email on 2nd March. I was given 45 days to submit the passports. I sent passports via DHL on 22nd March which reached LDN next day on 23rd. Visas were issued on 3rd April, status changed to DM on 10th April, and I received my PPs back on 15th April.

I wish you all the best and I pray that you receive your visa stamped PPs and COPRs very soon inshaAllah.

I will check with Al Naboodah travels as well and see what options they have for me.

Post the good news soon :).

Regards.

ymood

Dec 12, 2009
qorax said:
What exctly would u like to know and from where - as an intl. student or as a PR?

@ Everyone
Guys, I'll be in Dubai next month, anyone would like to have any sort of queries/assistance pls feel free to meet me.
I landed in July 2010 and planing to get back this summer (by PRTD), so I am a PR. I have 4 years degree in Pure Mathematics with 13 years experience so I think about Masters in Education. I need an advice about universities to enroll the soonest date (Sept. if possible). It will be great if you provide with consultants inside Candada to help in the application process.

According to your visit to Dubai, I am very interested to meet you. Please provide the date and contact details in Dubai.

Best regards

Abang

Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
IELTS Request
I am a newbie here.

My Status changed to DM last March 2012 from In Process but the details are
"Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. "

Please shed a light. Thanks

shirin77

Apr 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi/UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Med's Done....
12-oct-2012
Passport Req..
september 2013
qorax said:

@ Everyone
hi qorax:
when and where? can't wait to see u ;)

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
ymood said:
I landed in July 2010 and planing to get back this summer (by PRTD), so I am a PR. I have 4 years degree in Pure Mathematics with 13 years experience so I think about Masters in Education. I need an advice about universities to enroll the soonest date (Sept. if possible). It will be great if you provide with consultants inside Candada to help in the application process.

According to your visit to Dubai, I am very interested to meet you. Please provide the date and contact details in Dubai.

Best regards
@ ymood,

Yes, we are all eagerly waiting to meet with our Captain. Come What May! ;)

Meanwhile, suggest you explore the below mentioned official and very helpful sites about studying in Canada. Time is running fast, so better start now for admission to the forthcoming September session.

www.educationau-incanada.ca (click on 'Find a Program' and then based on your choices you will surely get more than one University!)
www.uae.gc.ca

Hope the above helps in your quest.! 8)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
ymood said:
Thanks a lot Bestpal
Mention not!

In fact, I know quite a lot about the procedure/s (applying-admission-study visa etc) as I had undergone through them very recently for my child! So if you need any help on doubts, ask/PM me and I will try to reply asap.

Cheers! :)

Best Wishes,
Bestpal