+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mikcanada said:
congratulations on getting visa, all the best wishes for a bright future in canada ,please pray for all of us waiting for ppr.
thanks and regards. :D
Thank you dear for the sincere wishes. InshaAllah you will be successful :).

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Congratulations !
Thank you Sir !!! Never had the opportunity to see you, but looking forward to see you someday in Canada :).

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mmiq said:
CONGRATULATION
Hey thanks mmiq. I see your interview was done in November last year. Did you hear anything from them after your interview?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gypsey said:
Many Congratulations to your great achievement.
All the best in your new life in pastures green!

Regards ;)
Thanks Gypsey. I wish you the same. When are you planning to land? and where?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sterileinjection said:
congratss dear now yr waiting game is over....wish u a very happy life ahead
Thanks buddy. Are you all set to land next month? :) Where are you planning to land?

Gypsey

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
28-01-2010
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
08-09-2009
Med's Request
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012 & RPRF paid
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Received 04-04-2012
LANDED..........
01 August 2012
ja77 said:
Thanks Gypsey. I wish you the same. When are you planning to land? and where?
Hi Ja77
We have more or less planned our landing, being last week in October, as this is is the time when my Children will be off school and personal circumstances allows us to travel then. But the question is not knowing whether to land in Vancouver (1st Option but expensive) or Toronto. We are a family of 7 and the landing part really needs to be thought about and flights are getting expensive by the minute!! Permanent relocation for us will be end of school year 2013! These are not easy decisions - far too much to consider especially if there are children involved ???

Have you thought when and where you will be landing?? Regards

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my information , if you plan to land in october than Vancouver will be better because of weather, Toronto gets cold from october onwards. But it all depends on personal circumstanses, i intend to land in end June in Vancouver because i have relatives there, with whom i will stay for month ,so there will be a base for me and then i will transition to toronto, last thing i want is being in a completely new city with all my family, Frineds and family should be big help if any..
Bottom line .. wheather is a very important factor , even for new Jobs and or business , the economy slows down during the winter month , rent goes up and Petrol costs more..
Best of luck

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Gypsey said:
Hi Ja77
We have more or less planned our landing, being last week in October, as this is is the time when my Children will be off school and personal circumstances allows us to travel then. But the question is not knowing whether to land in Vancouver (1st Option but expensive) or Toronto. We are a family of 7 and the landing part really needs to be thought about and flights are getting expensive by the minute!! Permanent relocation for us will be end of school year 2013! These are not easy decisions - far too much to consider especially if there are children involved ???

Have you thought when and where you will be landing?? Regards
We are also more or less in the same situation. I have three school going children so have to think about them. Plus, personal circumstances and commitments in Dubai do not allow us to make a final move before 1-2 years at least. So we are planning to visit Toronto for a couple of weeks around July/August to complete the landing formalities. Children will be having summer holidays at that time. The exact dates are not yet finalized. You are very right about the airfare. Emirates and Etihad are expensive options, even though the thought of flying to Toronto via Emirates A-380 is so tempting ;). So far, British Airways seems to be the most economical option available. What do you think? Do you have any suggestions in this regards?

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i recived e-mail today after i send to them for new baby require and still not recived medical/

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

any idea?
thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
ja77 said:
Alhamdulillah, I have received my PPs with the immigrant visas and COPRs today. Aramex delivered them to me this morning.

The issuance date for the visas is 3rd April and they are valid up until 14th January 2013. It took us three years to reach here and I cannot think of any day when we didn't pray to get our visas. The feeling of joy, happiness, and excitement cannot be described in words.

Journey doesn't end here as I understand there is a lot to deal with in future when it comes to settlement in Canada, but where there is a will there is a way. Insha'Allah Allah will help all of us in fulfilling our dreams.

Thank you all my dear forum members.
Congratulations dear..!!

And all the best for landing..!!

Cheers..

mydoterinlaw

Apr 13, 2012
Hello,
My daughter-in law submitted her caregiver application in Abu Dhabi where she worked.Unfortunately went back (Pinas)home 3 months after.7 months later she inquired and updated her information to them.She got a reply,mentioned there she can still continue w/ the application.Up to this writing (11 months na nakaraan after the date(March 14,2011)she have not heard from them no more of any advise of what she ought to do
Any feedback....????.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Hi All,

A few of my friends who had applied to canada pre-fast track have recevied a letter from canadian imm offering them to apply to Ontario Pilot program... The letter says that it's the person choice to apply on this track.

DO anyone know how will it affect the overall immigration process..? or anyone on this forum had recvd the similar communication from Cand Imm?

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
ja77 said:
We are also more or less in the same situation. I have three school going children so have to think about them. Plus, personal circumstances and commitments in Dubai do not allow us to make a final move before 1-2 years at least. So we are planning to visit Toronto for a couple of weeks around July/August to complete the landing formalities. Children will be having summer holidays at that time. The exact dates are not yet finalized. You are very right about the airfare. Emirates and Etihad are expensive options, even though the thought of flying to Toronto via Emirates A-380 is so tempting ;). So far, British Airways seems to be the most economical option available. What do you think? Do you have any suggestions in this regards?
Hi ja77

I have booked tickets for the family - we are a family of 4 and will also be doing our landing in June/July. After a lot of research we booked tickets on Swissair as that was the most economical option when I last checked. You can compare options on Makemytrip.com and cleartrip.ae but eventually booking directly on Swissair site was the cheapest option. We were looking for options to transit somewhere else besides UK as the last time the wife and me had a bad trip while transiting to the US. The security check took forever and we almost missed our flight and the staff at Heathrow are not the friendliest of people
Anyway hope you find a good option

All the best

Er2d2g