02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
follwoing is some information posted be Mr Quroax
----------
WHEN SHOULD WE 'LAND':
After getting the PR visa, we are supposed to complete our 'record of landing', on or before the Visa Expiry Date [mentioned on the visa]. The visa Expiry Date is related to EITHER*:
a) 1yr. from the meds, or
b) Passport expiry date of the PA or anyone of his/her accompanying Dependents
*Whichever of the above 2 is earlier.

WHO SHOULD LAND FIRST:
It is the obligation of the PA to 'land' first. Which can be 'alongwith' one or more or all the accompanying family members. Let it be clear that the PA's dependents CANNOT land first.

PROCEDURE AT THE POE:
Irrespective of which city we chose to land, the 'landing' per se, is a simple process. Before debarking the a/craft we'll be provided with a 'Disembarkation Card/Form'. We take that form & first go to the 'Passport Control'.

At the Passport Control:
Here we need to inform the IO that we have come to do our 'landing'. The IO will check our Disembarkation Card and our passport/s & visa. S/he will then direct us to "Newly Landed Immigrants' Counter".

At the Immigration Counter:
The IO here will scrutinize our Passport/s & COPRs. He would [sometimes may not] ask to see our POF. Most of the times the officer will not count the 'actual' money & accept what we say. But, no false pretensions there. S/he will then fill some portions of the COPR & ask us to sign it, wherein it'll be attached on our passport. We'll be asked to fill-in the 'PR Card Application Form' & give an address where our PR cards will be forwarded within 3-6 weeks. Thereby, s/he would 'Welcome us to Canada' and direct us to another office.

At the Services Canada Office:
The Services Canada section is for assisting the Newcomers' settlement moves. Here we'll get lots of books/pamphlets, that'll provide all the crucial info on Canada and our Settlement plan here. From here will be directed to the CBSA counter.

At the CBSA [Customs] Office:
This is an important location. We are required to present (1) List of Items Accompanying; (2) List of Goods to Follow; (3) Currency Declaration [We'd have to 'declare' any amount of $10K or more]. Lists-1 & 2 must be brought in 2 copies, one would be retained by CBSA and the 2nd copy will be returned back to us. We'll need the 2nd copy when our shipments come-in.

Note: [1] If we are not bringing-in any goods later, we don't need the 'goods to follow list'. [2] At a random the CBSA might 'actually' check the POF here. Thus, no complacency is acceptable. [3] If there are 'jewelry' involved, do not forget to bring 'Printed Photographs' of the same (details later).

BTW: All the officers are extremely friendly, very understanding, cheerful and helpful. We'll encounter 'Welcome to Canada' many a times. If all the docs are pre-printed & available with us; and there is not much of a queue, we will be out of the a/port in 40mins-1hr. flat. Which includes the walk-distance, baggage collection etc.

FORMS REQUIRED FOR THE 'LANDING':
Even if you stay ONLY for a day at Canada, you will need the following:

1. Passport with stamped Visa. -off course
2. COPR (IMM 5292B)
3. POF. [for cases "without" AEO & family class] (details below)
4. Passport size photos. -2 or 3 for PRC (may not be needed, but good to have)
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
6. Goods to Follow List (Form B4 / B4A). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
7. Goods Accompanying List. -as above, a table of things u r carrying on person (value & Totaled)
Forms required later
8. SIN Card Apps Form (NAS 2120). -Not Needed at the A/port [later at Services Canada]
9. Kids Immunization Record. -Not Needed at the A/port [later for School Admission]
10. If you are Driving your Car. -read below

NOTE: The more you are organized before hand, the better 1st impression you deliver and the IO/CBSA officer shall be happier. (BTW: smooth & fast processing). U'll be out faster. Go to your accom & relax for the day, you had a long journey, haven't you?

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
has anyone got a interview after medicals sent to LVO???

I was under the impression the file is 90% complete after this....please advice??

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatima20 said:
Hi everyone!
Have been away all these days after sending my application under noc 2147. Got a mail from cic that my app has been returned on 16th oct as the cap has been reached :'(
Thank you cool guy for ur support but unfortunately we couldnt make it. Missed it by just 3 days.wanna know if thr is any other option available to apply??? What abt Quebec??? Can we apply thr????

Regards
Fatima
Salaam, Sorry to hear , Insha Allah try for next year.
Can you let me know when did CIC receive your app and when it got returned? Does it say when the cap of 2147 got filled in your mail? Please let me know the contents of letter you will receive once you receive your app back.
Even I applied for 2147 and according to my consultant the app was delivered on 18th June,however no reply or update yet from CIC.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Question to all the xperts.

I have received medical request from LVO. However, my wife is expectant. It's been 3 days since i have written to LVO but no response.

What is the xpert advice?

bombastic4ever

Jul 20, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013 sent application
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
17/06/2014, file started processing
Med's Request
24/7/2014
Med's Done....
13/8/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2015 YVR
Thank you Allah! I received this by email yesterday :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I would like also to thank all members of this forum, without your valuable topic and responses, this would never happened. I applied without a "immigration consultant" and I advice all new members who are interested in immigration to do the same. Moreover, I would like to ask, How can I create a timeline in my profile?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic gc ca>
4:33 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PO BOX xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

xxxxxxxxxxxx

UCI: xxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxx*

Application: E000xxxxxx
*E000xxxxxx*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www credentials gc ca) and the Department’s website (www cic gc ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www newcomersuccess ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
bombastic4ever said:
Thank you Allah! I received this by email yesterday :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I would like also to thank all members of this forum, without your valuable topic and responses, this would never happened. I applied without a "immigration consultant" and I advice all new members who are interested in immigration to do the same. Moreover, I would like to ask, How can I create a timeline in my profile?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic gc ca>
4:33 PM (23 hours ago)

to me
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PO BOX xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

xxxxxxxxxxxx

UCI: xxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxx*

Application: E000xxxxxx
*E000xxxxxx*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www credentials gc ca) and the Department's website (www cic gc ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www newcomersuccess ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congrats on this good news :)

SGS

Nov 5, 2013
Hi,

I'm currently working in Qatar as a civil engineer with 4+ years of experience and I want to know how I can migrate to canada I don't know how I can find AEO or Arranged Employment Offer so I can migrate to canada. I wanna ask advise from those people who already migrated to Canada about the process they did and if I need to consult and agency to do it or I can jst do it my own?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
data for the visa issued up to June 2013

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2013-Q2/index.asp#fnb1x

fatima20

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 13-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON....
inspectorbharat said:
Salaam, Sorry to hear , Insha Allah try for next year.
Can you let me know when did CIC receive your app and when it got returned? Does it say when the cap of 2147 got filled in your mail? Please let me know the contents of letter you will receive once you receive your app back.
Even I applied for 2147 and according to my consultant the app was delivered on 18th June,however no reply or update yet from CIC.
Wsalam
My file was received on 9th july. On enquiry abt my file status i got an email from cic tht my application is retured on 16th oct as the cap is filled. Inshallah will c nxt year.

Regards
Fatima

shahji

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER May 2011
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
ECAS status changed to "Decision Made"

" A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

Passports received by LVO 11 days ago.

Now waiting for the return of Passports with Visas :)

Thanks Everybody

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
shahji said:
ECAS status changed to "Decision Made"

" A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

Passports received by LVO 11 days ago.

Now waiting for the return of Passports with Visas :)

Thanks Everybody
MasAllah, Congratulation

shahji

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER May 2011
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 2013
LANDED..........
Soon

smikri

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dubai, ME
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
7 May 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
sent with initial docs
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
1 May 2013
Med's Done....
15 Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
TBD
Respected seniors , Qorax et all,

Kindly advise next steps. I completed landing in September 2013 along with family and my son stayed back as he is studying in the U of T. Now he received a letter at relatives address (given during PR application) that the photo is not as per spec and that he needs to mail one within 180 days of receipt of the letter. There was however no mention of the PR Card application status of my spouse , daughter and myself. What does this mean? Does it mean our photographs have been accepted and the PR cards will be sent to our address? Please advise. We are planning to move permanently by the end of January 2014.

Regards,
Smikri

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
smikri said:
Respected seniors , Qorax et all,

Kindly advise next steps. I completed landing in September 2013 along with family and my son stayed back as he is studying in the U of T. Now he received a letter at relatives address (given during PR application) that the photo is not as per spec and that he needs to mail one within 180 days of receipt of the letter. There was however no mention of the PR Card application status of my spouse , daughter and myself. What does this mean? Does it mean our photographs have been accepted and the PR cards will be sent to our address? Please advise. We are planning to move permanently by the end of January 2014.

Regards,
Smikri
YES simikri
what u understand is correct. send Photo of your son immediately otherwise it will be delaying. which might be delay your PR. NEKEOL