20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Dear Captain Sahib & All friends,

With the Grace of Almighty God, just received our PPR by email. :) A Million thanks to God for the favour!

Heartiest thanks to all well wishers and friends for the unflinching support, good wishes and constant prayers!

May God fulfill your dreams too and bring you happiness.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
bestpal said:

With the Grace of Almighty God, just received our PPR by email. :) A Million thanks to God for the favour!

Heartiest thanks to all well wishers and friends for the unflinching support, good wishes and constant prayers!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Mabroooooooook!!!!!

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Many many congratulations Bharat Bhai :)

Remember we got the letter for Medical request same day ;) But I havent received PPR :(

I am on vacation, once I am back, I shall call you !

Good Luck Bharat Bhai

Regards

bestpal said:

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

Siawo

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
May 12, 2009
AOR Received.
May 20, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 1, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 07, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18. 2010
Dear ex-UAE Canadians,

I have had the good fortune to have gotten a job in my field within a very short time of landing. Anyone arriving from the ME with good communication skills and Oil/Gas industry experience I would advise to come to Alberta the economy is booming here and there are lots of jobs available.

Engineers, Oil and Gas professionals do not waste time in the East come to the West. It is colder but there are jobs here.

Good luck people

sadafali

Oct 30, 2012
Dear members,
i am living in Dubai and my husband had applied to cic in 2008 as an accountnt no reply till date,
i had the same worry about requesting the caips/gcms report.
i have used the services of the website www gcmsfile.com it is through a ICCRC member, WE dont trust the immigration firms in UAE , we got our report in 32 days . unfortunately our report mentioned that a letter was dispatched for requesting of additional doc. but we never recieved it and refusal letter has been dispatched in 2011. even that we have not recieved it.

get your case history God forbid you dont get the same fate as i did. the website is www gcmsfile.com

thought this might help
sadaf

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
BAD news indeed ~ Pre Feb 2008 cases fees are going to be returned:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-returns.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob442C.asp

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
arman79 said:
Many many congratulations Bharat Bhai :)

Remember we got the letter for Medical request same day ;) But I havent received PPR :(

I am on vacation, once I am back, I shall call you !

Good Luck Bharat Bhai

Regards
@ Arman Bhai and SMSH,

Thanks very much indeed for your good wishes!

Have patience and God willing you will also experience the wonderful feeling of being 'The Haves' :D in place of the current 'have-nots' :eek:

Thank God and remember that 'Patience Pays' 8)

Best Wishes!

Bestpal

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
bestpal said:

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

A big Congrats......

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
qamar0002 said:
Sir Qorax and Seniors,

Please explain how the following OB would effect the applicants who did not recieve
their PPR after medicals done before 10-12 months

Thaks and regards

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

Operational Bulletin 423 - May 24, 2012
Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate
Summary
Effective June 1st, 2012, officers can request that an applicant's medical file be reassessed by a Medical Officer (MOF) or a Health Branch (HB) delegated staff for the issuance of a new medical certificate. The process applies to cases where a final decision of an officer is pending only due to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires. This process is limited to applicants who had a routine immigration medical examination (IME) done by a panel physician within the last 15 months in or outside Canada. The new medical certificate issued will be valid for 12 months.

Issue
This Operational Bulletin aims to standardize the reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate to ensure alignment with the legislation while fulfilling departmental operational needs. This procedure is limited to situations where the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate. If anything else is pending, the officer should not use this procedure.

Background
According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), sections 30(4) and 72(1)(e)(iii), foreign nationals (FNs) who seek to enter Canada and those already in Canada applying to become permanent residents must hold a medical certificate based on the most recent medical examination to which they were required to submit under the IRPR within the previous twelve months, indicating that they are not inadmissible on health grounds. However, upon request of an officer, HB has been granting ‘extension of IME validity' for periods varying from one to twelve months in order to support operational needs. This process has been reviewed for better alignment with the legislation and strengthening of program integrity.

A medical assessment, which is a medical examination for the purposes of immigration, is the review of an applicant's medical file by a MOF and/or HB delegated staff. The result of the last medical assessment is entered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) electronic platforms (such as the Global Case Management System (GCMS) or Field Operations Support System (FOSS) as an ‘M' profile indicating that an applicant is either admissible or inadmissible on health grounds. A medical certificate is an ‘M' profile indicating that an applicant underwent a medical examination within the previous 12 months and is not inadmissible on health grounds (therefore limited to M1, M2, M3, M23, M19, M29, and M39 profiles).

Instructions
When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

•Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
•For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
◦Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
■Beijing: Bejing-mc @ international.gc.ca
■London: London-mc @ international.gc.ca
■Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc @ international.gc.ca
■Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im @ international.gc.ca
■New Delhi: Delhi-mc @ international.gc.ca
■Ottawa: ime-reassessment @ cic.gc.ca
■Paris: Paris-mc @ international.gc.ca
◦Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant's medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate';
◦Provide the applicant's name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

•Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
◦Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
◦Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
◦Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
◦Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
◦Enter the new ‘M' profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
◦Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

•If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
◦Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting from the date of the new medical assessment;
◦Inadmissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will not be issued.
■The new ‘M' profile constitutes the most current opinion of inadmissibility provided to the officer for the final decision of inadmissibility on health grounds.
SIR QORAX AND SENIORS PLEASE RESPOND....THANKS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bestpal said:

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Felicitations Bestpal !

Ckirsteen

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Oct. 11, 2011
Med's Request
July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept. 10, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 3, 2012
LANDED..........
July 4, 2013
Dear Friends,

Is there any way i can inquire whether LVO have gotten my passport forwarded by my consultant thru courier? The thing is, i had given my passport to my consultant on the 6th of October and for me it was done but just today (after almost 4 wks!) i got a call from the firm asking when am i going to forward my passport to them and when i told him that its been forwarded with all the details then after a second he suddenly assure me that yes they submitted my pp to LVO already. Its kinda weird. I have doubts maybe they have forgotten and misplaced it. You think i can send email to LVO just to be sure and what email address could it be?

Thanks for your help.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ckirsteen said:
Dear Friends,

Is there any way i can inquire whether LVO have gotten my passport forwarded by my consultant thru courier? The thing is, i had given my passport to my consultant on the 6th of October and for me it was done but just today (after almost 4 wks!) i got a call from the firm asking when am i going to forward my passport to them and when i told him that its been forwarded with all the details then after a second he suddenly assure me that yes they submitted my pp to LVO already. Its kinda weird. I have doubts maybe they have forgotten and misplaced it. You think i can send email to LVO just to be sure and what email address could it be?

Thanks for your help.
Ask them the 'tracking #'.

Ckirsteen

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Oct. 11, 2011
Med's Request
July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept. 10, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 3, 2012
LANDED..........
July 4, 2013
yes infact i asked and was given a tracking number but how would i know that my passport was one of the many passports in the courier packet? They said it was forwarded along other passports.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ckirsteen said:
yes infact i asked and was given a tracking number but how would i know that my passport was one of the many passports in the courier packet? They said it was forwarded along other passports.
Ask them a copy of their cover note!

Ckirsteen

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Oct. 11, 2011
Med's Request
July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept. 10, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 3, 2012
LANDED..........
July 4, 2013
THANK YOU!!!!! i will call them tomorrow.