Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
glairlinez said:
Dear Capt. Qorax,

I just wan't to say a special thank you for the amazing job you are doing here, your tolerant is A grade. Sometime i just want to get home quickly from work to read your post and see how you advice forum members, i have learned a lot from your post, you have shared your valuable time helping others. May the LORD be with you and your Family.

Regards,
Glairlinez

Dear Seniors,

I didn't mean to disrespect you guys, i know there are other special guys here as well that are doing well too, if i have to name names i think the ink of my pen will finish. My best regards to you all.

Thank You All.
Regards,
Glairlinez
Thank you my friend!

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
Dearest Qorax,

Hope you are in the pink of health. I was wondering if I sell my gold here and my dad transfers the money of the gold which was sold, to my account, in canada, will they say where has this money come from? Do I have to show it came from selling gold?
Thanks

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Which visa office our file is moved after AOR?

Can you please answer me?

Is it Abu dhabi office or London?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
111 said:
Dearest Qorax,

Hope you are in the pink of health. I was wondering if I sell my gold here and my dad transfers the money of the gold which was sold, to my account, in canada, will they say where has this money come from? Do I have to show it came from selling gold?
Thanks
Until the wire is of serious high worth, I'd say around quarter of a million & above, no one here would raise any red flags. That is if ur name, by itself, isn't flagged-up somewhere.

U don't need to report it to anyone anywhere... FINTRAC shall anyway maintain a record of all incomings around Canada on a real-time basis. But, that doesn't hamper our prospects in anyway, unless there r red-flags around as stated above.

Qorax
Ps.: I move funds, internationally, all the time... that's my business.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lemans207 said:
Hello

Which visa office our file is moved after AOR?

Can you please answer me?

Is it Abu dhabi office or London?
The visa office "u mentioned" in ur application.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what usually uae residents mentioning?

london 10 months only abu dhabi 22 months damascuss 23 months

qorax said:
The visa office "u mentioned" in ur application.

larva12

Apr 4, 2012
qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
hi qorax,

i want to know regarding vaccines:

1. is canada giving free immunizations for babies,children,adults?
2. my 1yr old baby has completed all his vaccines(accdg to his age) except for pneumoccocal vaccine which is quite expensive here(im currently in philippines but will be back to dubai next month), do i need to give my baby this vaccine or its free in canada?
3. what about for adult vaccines? do we need to get i.e. flu shot here before we land in canada?

thank you very much.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
larva12 said:
hi qorax,

i want to know regarding vaccines:

1. is canada giving free immunizations for babies,children,adults?
2. my 1yr old baby has completed all his vaccines(accdg to his age) except for pneumoccocal vaccine which is quite expensive here(im currently in philippines but will be back to dubai next month), do i need to give my baby this vaccine or its free in canada?
3. what about for adult vaccines? do we need to get i.e. flu shot here before we land in canada?

thank you very much.
1. Yes,
2. U don't need to arrange for it at Dxb or Mnl... pls get ur baby's Immunization Record as uptodate as possible... rest'd be done here.
3. No. U can get it Free here.

Qorax

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Quebec, soon my interview

Quebec applicants who are selected, they apply to Federal applicaction but providing CSQ (selection quebec )

then we get another AOR from Federal and our file is transfered to Visa Office :)

So I can select London 8)

qorax said:
U can't opt for CHC-Adh if u r applying under FSW.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
I have a query. Yesterday i got my driving experience certificate from RTA. The representative advised me to get it attested from Ministry of foreign affairs as they had some customers complaining for non acceptance of letter without having this attestation???

Can anybody conform this.
asyousuf

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asyousuf said:
I have a query. Yesterday i got my driving experience certificate from RTA. The representative advised me to get it attested from Ministry of foreign affairs as they had some customers complaining for non acceptance of letter without having this attestation???

asyousuf
This is news to me as well, we need answer to this question from other members please

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
asyousuf said:

asyousuf
If it's in English [or bilingual] u don't need any further attestation/stamping... just the Dxb-RTA one would do. However, if it's in Arabic [only] - read below:

qorax said:
Hi,

We have seen cases where the translated copy had to be revalidated from the UAE consulate here. The English ones go smooth. Many translated ones too, but not all. If possible get a stamp from the Min. Of External Affairs over the translated copy (costs AED50, as I knew last), that could save u some addnl time once here.

Qorax

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec and Federal same rules to obtain driving licence? Permis de conduire

Anyone planing to take his car with him? since no custom taxes?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
qorax said:
If it's in English [or bilingual] u don't need any further attestation/stamping... just the Dxb-RTA one would do. However, if it's in Arabic [only] - read below:
Ok. Thanks captain