+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
hi ALL,

i have seen many people here getting good new about they visa, but i have a question..?

i have applied as NOC 0111 finance controller and worked there for 4 years, due to the bad business in dubai the company closed and i am currently working out of my field ..!!! to live life here in dubai we expats need any job for money!!!!..so what happens to my file then? if they verify the company has shut and is under the court case ....what should i do? do you people think they check all files...will this affect my file?moreover the file is "in process" and has taken along time ...the file is under process from june 2010 and now its 2012 ...i am really scared about this....

has anyone been in my shoes here in dubai? i would like to call you and tak about this if its okay? or mail me on my mail address and we can chat...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help anyone..!!!

please anyone can help advice me on this situation...

thanks
regards

dave

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
dave_lewis said:
hi ALL,

i have seen many people here getting good new about they visa, but i have a question..?

i have applied as NOC 0111 finance controller and worked there for 4 years, due to the bad business in dubai the company closed and i am currently working out of my field ..!!! to live life here in dubai we expats need any job for money!!!!..so what happens to my file then? if they verify the company has shut and is under the court case ....what should i do? do you people think they check all files...will this affect my file?moreover the file is "in process" and has taken along time ...the file is under process from june 2010 and now its 2012 ...i am really scared about this....

has anyone been in my shoes here in dubai? i would like to call you and tak about this if its okay? or mail me on my mail address and we can chat...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help anyone..!!!

thanks
regards

dave

Good morning to all,

PLease advice on the above

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
alibhai800 said:
Hello cutenut,

I am in the same boat. I sent my Medicals in July 2011, and still the status does not reflect that Medicals have been received. But I guess it happens to many applicants, dont know the reason though. My visa office is also London and I live in Dubai.

All the best to you!
Hi alibhai800

I also live in Dubai...

Have u sent any Case Specific query as it is almost 6 months that u have sent u Medicals... Are they responding with any goood answer or just giving the standard reply....its just so frustrating ppl who applied in 2011 are getting Visas... which country are you from??
I am from Pakistan... is it cuz of our country that security checks are taken so much time??

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dave_lewis said:
hi ALL,

thanks
regards

dave
Ur current job@a different stream will not effect ur PR processing. Relax!

hondubai

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2010
AOR Received.
received on 28/02/2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
27/03/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
15/09/2011 Medical received on 11/11/11
Passport Req..
11/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
12/5/2012 get passports back on 19/5/2012
mmiq said:
hi In order to confirm your eligibility for this service, you must send him a copy of one the following documents:

A. Medical Examination Notification Letter OR
B. Visa Notification Letter OR
C. Visa
without this you are not allow to attend this or they reject your regitration
Yes, that is true. It is an awesome conference and ends up with a personalised session for an hour discussing a plan tailored to you based on your circumstances, province, occupation...etc
It is a free service and it was above my expectations..

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
qorax said:
Ur current job @ a different stream will not effect ur PR processing. Relax!
hi there...

how can you be so sure??? what if they call and no one answers because the company is shut now..?? they will think i have lied on the application..

everything is just a mess...your saying to relax another person is saying they will check all my papers...what should i do?? have anyone been in my shoes before in dubai????

why is the application taking sooo long ?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
dave_lewis said:
hi there...

how can you be so sure??? what if they call and no one answers because the company is shut now..?? they will think i have lied on the application..

everything is just a mess...your saying to relax another person is saying they will check all my papers...what should i do?? have anyone been in my shoes before in dubai????

Dear. Do not get confused with the post. Qorax has given u correct tip. Immigration in your category needs certain number of years experience that i believe u have. Hence u qualify from that angle. No matter u r into this job anymore or not.

Your present problem is closure of company where u worked. I had the same issue. That is the matter of clarifying your true status to VO. I sent the clarification letter to VO giving full details for employers..present and past, addresses, tel #, there today's status etc etc and limitations. If u have experience letter from the past employer, do not worry than. Simply highlight to your VO that Company is closed but u have the evidence of work, better be original. I did the same.

I understand the confusion and panic due to the situation but believe me this in not unusual specially after 2008 crisis ... specifically for applicants from Gulf countries.

Stay calm and wait for the response. We all wish u best of luk
asyousuf

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
Dear Qorax,

I sent U PM, Kindly reply me.

Regards,

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
dave_lewis said:
hi there...

Dear Qorax...Staralihaider plz advise on ...thank you
my company is closed as well in Uk i have five year experience with that comapny(NOC 0111/1111)
but one of my colleague got PR in 2010 in different NOC when we both were working there now he is in Canada
i dont think thats my problem if company is closed after i left that company

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
PA5510N said:
Dear Qorax...Staralihaider plz advise on ...thank you
my company is closed as well in Uk i have five year experience with that comapny(NOC 0111/1111)
but one of my colleague got PR in 2010 in different NOC when we both were working there now he is in Canada
i dont think thats my problem if company is closed after i left that company
Yes. No problem at all. Just keep proof of experience with that company and share the right info with VO

asyousuf

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
asyousuf said:
Yes. No problem at all. Just keep proof of experience with that company and share the right info with VO

asyousuf
i already send experience letter(original) to VO i have scanned and photo copies with me now
even i tried to call to company number but its closed due to bank corrupt.or i think but not sure .. actually i left UK 1 and half an year ago

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
PA5510N said:
i already send experience letter(original) to VO i have scanned and photo copies with me now
even i tried to call to company number but its closed due to bank corrupt.or i think but not sure .. actually i left UK 1 and half an year ago
Point here is that did u update VO about the situation or not. If not, than better do it. Rest is OK

gul luk

asyousuf

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
asyousuf said:
Point here is that did u update VO about the situation or not. If not, than better do it. Rest is OK

gul luk

asyousuf
my stauts is in process since july 2011
how could i inform them as i have no exact information regarding my company status ...and what document i need to send or what....confuse
also i work three year in Pakistan i asked my employer but he didn't receive any call from VO yet... will they do verification with my both companies or ....?
seniors please advise!
i appreciate on any response.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
PA5510N said:
my stauts is in process since july 2011
how could i inform them as i have no exact information regarding my company status ...and what document i need to send or what....confuse
also i work three year in Pakistan i asked my employer but he didn't receive any call from VO yet... will they do verification with my both companies or ....?
seniors please advise!
i appreciate on any response.
Why r u confused. Let me repeat that just send an explanation letter to VO telling that your past employer / company no longer exists for some reason OR the number u shared with VO are not working / not accessible for unknown reason, just highlight the postal address and emails if u have. If u have no clue what so ever why and where are they, u r not bound to know that. Your experience letter (original) with the past employer is good enough

Hope u r clear now. Do not live with doubts. What ever u have shared with your initial application pack, if changed, just update VO or stay silent. U can't help it anyway

dave_lewis

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
asyousuf said:
Why r u confused. Let me repeat that just send an explanation letter to VO telling that your past employer / company no longer exists for some reason OR the number u shared with VO are not working / not accessible for unknown reason, just highlight the postal address and emails if u have. If u have no clue what so ever why and where are they, u r not bound to know that. Your experience letter (original) with the past employer is good enough

Hope u r clear now. Do not live with doubts. What ever u have shared with your initial application pack, if changed, just update VO or stay silent. U can't help it anyway
thank all for your support; I have a finally question. if possible to give me a simple Yes or No.. ;D

Does the the VO check all the documents and verify them, because a friend of got the visa in 6 months which i cannot believe he was in the restaurant manager...he never got a call or even a fax for checking...do they check all documents with all the pending work load?