AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
harshanimrani said:
hi,
Dear we are waiting eagerly to see our passports with maple leaf Visa; i will let u know if any news come , as we have send our passports on 13th october and reached on 14t october.
Hope to see our passports with Visa very soon
best of luck for bright future
Cheers
Harsha
hi

is ur ecase showing "decision made" ?? if so it will come fast. if the DM is showing this tuesday , i think u will get the EId present after the Eid only. anyways let us hope for the best. :D

so i think we can expect one more family ticket to Victoria BC , via Vancouver soon :D. no worries - No snow in Victoria only rain :D

Good luck sis

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
khuram225 said:
Dear All,

I need some information, i have applied in Feb/08, and i have received my file number, but still not showing in E-case status. anyone knows, what would be problem? and what should i do? i applied throgh consultant, now im confused. please help me to findout the solution.
Thnx. Khurram
buddy

Unfortunately application from Oct 2007 to Feb 2008 , ( SAP Applicants) are in temp.hold. let us hope for the best soon buddy

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Biju,

U might want to share the email IDs of the members attended the 7th Oct meet... I could add [send invites] them to our TFC google-group.

Qorax
sure Captain i will send it in email

Biju

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear Qorax ,

2 weeks ago , finely i have got my passport request from chc london , and now last week i was in pakistan .

as i left uk in augest, because my uk visa was fineshed, and then i acame back to pakistan ,as you advised me that

inform chc london and update my address,, after the ppr , it was diffecult to sent passport from pakistan ,because

i have applied from london , and my class was femily class ,i was a bit confuse, then i took a step , according to

take advise from dubai applicant brothers , from this forum , and now i am in dubai , i have sent my passport on teusday

and it was recevied by phep london ,,,,,,,,, from dubai , i am here on 60 days visa , i have sent my packege through

aramex, and according to your previouse mails regarding these kind of isseuse , i became to know that INSHALLAH,

it will be fine for me,,, the questions which i want to ask from you is that , when i was in london i just updated my

residential address , and kept my mailing address same , which is my uncle,s one who lives in london , my question is

i want to recevie my passport back from chc london.in dubai , would be eny problum , i have filled my dubai address

in the updated chart , and in the letter , i requested to them to sent my passport on dubai address , which i have

mentioned, in the self address envelope as well, plz comment on it ,,,,

question (2) is that i have won my spousel appeal , my e status has change , on same week when ( ppr ) came

as desion made, med has been recevied , will it be faster for me ? will every thing be fine???

and how meny days i have to wait for my passport , would eny problum to recevie my passport back from chc london

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear Qorax ,

2 weeks ago , finely i have got my passport request from chc London , and now last week i was in Pakistan.
as i left uk in august, because my uk visa was finished, and then I came back to Pakistan ,as you advised me that
inform chc London and update my address,, after the ppr , it was difficult to sent passport from Pakistan ,because
i have applied from london , and my class was family class ,i was a bit confuse, then i took a step , according to
take advise from Dubai applicant brothers , from this forum , and now i am in Dubai , i have sent my passport on Tuesday
and it was received by phep London ,,,,,,,,, from Dubai , i am here on 60 days visa , i have sent my package through
aramex, and according to your previous mails regarding these kind of issues , i became to know that INSHALLAH,
it will be fine for me,,, the questions which i want to ask from you is that , when i was in London i just updated my
residential address , and kept my mailing address same , which is my uncles one who lives in London , my question is
i want to receive my passport back from chc london.in Dubai , would be any problem , i have filled my Dubai address
in the updated chart , and in the letter , i requested to them to sent my passport on Dubai address , which i have
question (2) is that i have won my spousal appeal , my e status has change , on same week when ( ppr ) came
as decision made, med has been received , will it be faster for me ? will everything be fine???
and how many days i have to wait for my passport , would any problem to receive my passport back from chc London

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
msaleem216 said:
dear captain qorax,

my friend 2007 appl got caps and mentioned
slecdec=4
what it means wether his paper checked and he passed
also got reply of email enquiry tht b/g checked not finished and he sent updated pcc + updated forms in aug 2011 and waiting for MR
SLECDEC = Selection Decision and 4 = waived

he must have passed paper check and waiting for the security / Bg check

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
love bird 43 said:
hi dear Qorax ,

2 weeks ago , finely i have got my passport request from chc London , and now last week i was in Pakistan.
as i left uk in august, because my uk visa was finished, and then I came back to Pakistan ,as you advised me that
inform chc London and update my address,, after the ppr , it was difficult to sent passport from Pakistan ,because
i have applied from london , and my class was family class ,i was a bit confuse, then i took a step , according to
take advise from Dubai applicant brothers , from this forum , and now i am in Dubai , i have sent my passport on Tuesday
and it was received by phep London ,,,,,,,,, from Dubai , i am here on 60 days visa , i have sent my package through
aramex, and according to your previous mails regarding these kind of issues , i became to know that INSHALLAH,
it will be fine for me,,, the questions which i want to ask from you is that , when i was in London i just updated my
residential address , and kept my mailing address same , which is my uncles one who lives in London , my question is
i want to receive my passport back from chc london.in Dubai , would be any problem , i have filled my Dubai address
in the updated chart , and in the letter , i requested to them to sent my passport on Dubai address , which i have
question (2) is that i have won my spousal appeal , my e status has change , on same week when ( ppr ) came
as decision made, med has been received , will it be faster for me ? will everything be fine???
and how many days i have to wait for my passport , would any problem to receive my passport back from chc London
Buddy

No cause for any worries. u will get ur PP back before Nov 28. be happy and it will come to Dubai address which u have mentioned in the return envelop. :D

God bless

Biju

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thanks bijupv007

when will be next get2gether in dubai
saleem

kur761

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
PILLOT OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2007
Doc's Request.
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
22-10-2007
IELTS Request
11-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-03-2010
Med's Request
14-07-2011
Med's Done....
19-07-2011 & CHC London office rvd. on 25-07-2011
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
PPR RVD ON 08-03-2012 PPs. SENT 12/03/12 CHC RVD 13/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Status has been changed to "DM" & Canadian address has also been updated.
LANDED..........
11-06-2012
msaleem216 said:
thanks bijupv007

saleem

Yes, those who missed the first one eagerly waiting for the second one. I hope that Biju will do the needful before leaving for Canada for good.

Regards,

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
msaleem216 said:
thanks bijupv007

saleem
for sure , we will plan out buddy :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
kur761 said:
Yes, those who missed the first one eagerly waiting for the second one. I hope that Biju will do the needful before leaving for Canada for good.

Regards,
Ok bro, we will try to have one b4 the New year :D

biju

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
love bird 43 said:
hi dear Qorax ,

Biju replied u correctly... usually our pps return by 4-6 weeks [from CHC-London, after stamping]. Thus, u r likely to receive it before your UAE visit visa expires.

That address matter is a non-issue... our package comes back@the address that u have pasted on the returning envelope.

Very rare, but possible -- is the scenario where your security checks get spiked... even after submission of the pps [post PPR]. In such a case u might head for trouble with UAE immigration... but, usually this is a rarity as I said before... just keep your fingers Xed & pray !

Good luck...

Qorax

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To khuram225 ,

When is it useful to obtain my CAIPS file?

Before receiving your Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)

If you have not received your AOR then your CAIPS file will probably not have been created yet. But, requesting your CAIPS notes can confirm whether the visa office has started processing the application or not, especially when there are delays in sending out AORs.

After receiving your AOR

The preliminary points assessment will indicate whether your application is evaluated accordingly to your expectations. For any problems, you have the opportunity to send additional documentation before a formal assessment. The BFD will indicate when to expect a formal assessment of your application.

After receiving an invitation to an interview

The visa officers' notes will indicate why an interview is required. During the interview it is crucial to address the visa officers' concerns, as outlined in the notes.

After passing medicals and paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee (RPRF)

The normal reasons for delays after medical/RPRF are Canadian Security and Intelligence Service (CSIS) security checks or processing errors. The CAIPS file will indicate if security checks have been completed, and what other steps are outstanding if any.

Detecting and resolving processing errors

Obtaining your CAIPS notes allows you to check your application for such errors or omissions and to resolve them early.

^ CAIPS FAQ Top