Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Mar-2010
Gentlemen,

Question about work experience.

I am a Chartered Accountant from India with more than 8 years of work experience. I have worked as an accountant for initial 2 years (+ 3 years of articleship while pursuing CA) of my career & then I moved to ERP consulting. Currently I work as as ERP consultant for a private organization in Dubai. I have applied under NOC 1111 as an accountant. I have all the relevant appointment letters & relieving letters from all my previous employers (these documents mention my designation as an accountant) but i do not have a reference letter from these employers' specifically detailing the job. That is to say, a job description document is missing.
Getting it from current employer, i suppose, will not help since it is ERP consulting job & getting it from past employers is very difficult.

How do, in such a case, can i prove my job as an accountant for the purpose of NOC ?

Regards,
K2

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Dear Qorax,

I read somewhere in another trhead that you smoke. I also smoke and during medicals said the same, although i admittied to smoking hlaf a pack when I do full :)

She did not mention anything about any problem. I mean if there was a problem in the X-rays, for sure she would have suggested us to re do it, or as a doctor the very least, advise us to go for treatment, right? so I am assuming there is no problem, just want to get a re assurance from you too there is no problem

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think QORAX is the best person to advice on this issue.

however, i think as per the Document Checklist of London, CHC specifically asks for u & ur spouse's up to date reference letter from immediate supervisor/ HR dept. i think it is better to get the up to date refe. letter even thoush it is a bit difficult initially. otherwise u will have to explain all in a letter to CHC about why it was not possible to get the ref. letter from the employers & also, it might create severe delays for ur case by CHC asking for payslips, tax certificates, etc. later on. u can attach these when sending full docs to London

still, wait for QORAX to comment on this issue

K2 said:
Gentlemen,

Question about work experience.

I am a Chartered Accountant from India with more than 8 years of work experience. I have worked as an accountant for initial 2 years (+ 3 years of articleship while pursuing CA) of my career & then I moved to ERP consulting. Currently I work as as ERP consultant for a private organization in Dubai. I have applied under NOC 1111 as an accountant. I have all the relevant appointment letters & relieving letters from all my previous employers (these documents mention my designation as an accountant) but i do not have a reference letter from these employers' specifically detailing the job. That is to say, a job description document is missing.
Getting it from current employer, i suppose, will not help since it is ERP consulting job & getting it from past employers is very difficult.

How do, in such a case, can i prove my job as an accountant for the purpose of NOC ?

Regards,
K2

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mirza897 said:
Dear Qorax,

I read somewhere in another trhead that you smoke. I also smoke and during medicals said the same, although i admittied to smoking hlaf a pack when I do full :)

She did not mention anything about any problem. I mean if there was a problem in the X-rays, for sure she would have suggested us to re do it, or as a doctor the very least, advise us to go for treatment, right? so I am assuming there is no problem, just want to get a re assurance from you too there is no problem
100% no problem. I too take-in about a pack daily [though it is surely not advisable].

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Thanks for the reply :)

By the way, I am in touch with the member whom you referred to me. he is also waiting for his approval, almost a similar case that he has sent the medicals and still no update.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Yeah, I know. His DMP though has given a favorable chit. I pray that both of u move on successfully from this stage. -Regards, Qorax.

thambu

Apr 1, 2010
Hi,

Sorry to enter in between of your forum but i have problem with my application has i have submitted full doc in dec 2009 and waiting for call but has i check my e-status there is no record i put all informatiom many time but no use please help me ? what to do i applied from kuwait and my visa office is london

need help from you all guys

show me the way please

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
thambu said:
Hi,

Sorry to enter in between of your forum but i have problem with my application has i have submitted full doc in dec 2009 and waiting for call but has i check my e-status there is no record i put all informatiom many time but no use please help me ? what to do i applied from kuwait and my visa office is london

need help from you all guys

show me the way please
1. Sometimes that happens due to system glitch. Give it some time & it'll be alright.
2. Secondly, did u by any chance click the "don't show my e-cas" button?

Qorax

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
1. Sometimes that happens due to system glitch. Give it some time & it'll be alright.
2. Secondly, did u by any chance click the "don't show my e-cas" button?

Qorax
Hi Qorax

I have done all the things, medical, interview and waiting for PPR. I have joined new company in Dubai and working in marketing department. In my job company has kept my passport and usually it happens in Sales and Marketing department. If i get PPR, i will not be able to get my passport immidiately because i have to clear outstanding payments from customers then they will release me. For this it can take more than a month. Can we get extension from CHC to send Passports. I can not resigne now bcoz i dont know about decision on my application and when they will send me PPR? Plz suggest?
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
Hi Qorax

I have done all the things, medical, interview and waiting for PPR. I have joined new company in Dubai and working in marketing department. In my job company has kept my passport and usually it happens in Sales and Marketing department. If i get PPR, i will not be able to get my passport immidiately because i have to clear outstanding payments from customers then they will release me. For this it can take more than a month. Can we get extension from CHC to send Passports. I can not resigne now bcoz i dont know about decision on my application and when they will send me PPR? Plz suggest?
Thanks
Usually they do not extend the pps submission by normal circumstance. But, if u have a genuine reason & can convince the VO, they would comply.

Qorax

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
Usually they do not extend the pps submission by normal circumstance. But, if u have a genuine reason & can convince the VO, they would comply.

Qorax
Thanks for reply

Normally how much time they allow send passport to CHC? My CHC is London.
Thanks

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
qorax said:
Yes, Super8 Motel is better than Studio6 at Mississauga. Good choice !
We'll be staying in our guest house at Tomken road -Mississauga, for a month. And within that period rent-up a suitable accom. Most likely it'll be either in Mississauga or Etobicoke [I'm more keen on Etobicoke].

Regards,
Qorax
Hi Captain...Thanks for appreciating my choice. Will it be possible for us to meet in toronto in June. PM me if there is a way i can contact you in your guesthouse...take care

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
Thanks for reply

Normally how much time they allow send passport to CHC? My CHC is London.
Thanks
CHC-London gives us 45 days, usually -I got that.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sifarsen said:
Hi Captain...Thanks for appreciating my choice. Will it be possible for us to meet in toronto in June. PM me if there is a way i can contact you in your guesthouse...take care
Yes, Why Not ?
I'll PM u asap upon arrival.