+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
SAM_2014 said:
I appreciate their professional attitude, same day submission of passport of two differnet cases but one gets it in 12 working days and other still waiting after 20 working days. and this is just one example. Problem is they should create procedure for stamping, instead of keeping passports for more than a month.
you are right SAM i applied two time for USA visit visa it took 8 months for them for decision and when they requested the passport for visa stamping i get back in 3 days ..... this is very simple nothing unusual they are doing all embassies work like that, when the case is decided and passports are requested its simply for visa stamping all the professional work is done at this stage eligibility, background checks, security checks for that they took almost one and half year so what the point of professionalism is stamping the visa ... same visa stamping before when in person submission was open u also get in half hour if u submit your travel plans ... so they should follow some procedure ..

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
Can anyone share their telephone number. the contact number on their wesbite are automated and asks for extensions numbers which we dont have. If i by any chance i reach the operator. She says no information will be provided on the phone , please email.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
adilj82 said:
Can anyone share their telephone number. the contact number on their wesbite are automated and asks for extensions numbers which we dont have. If i by any chance i reach the operator. She says no information will be provided on the phone , please email.
they will not provide info on phone and definitely ask you to email them there was the case i was reading on with one applicant they asked him to email them .....

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
aifarooqi said:
they will not provide info on phone and definitely ask you to email them there was the case i was reading on with one applicant they asked him to email them .....
I have already sent them email and received auto reply the mailbox is full. what should i do. shall i wait 4 weeks to complete. the issue is i cannot go in person as well as i am residing in Kuwait. I ve got a friend here who got back passports in 15 days. :(

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
adilj82 said:
I have already sent them email and received auto reply the mailbox is full. what should i do. shall i wait 4 weeks to complete. the issue is i cannot go in person as well as i am residing in Kuwait. I ve got a friend here who got back passports in 15 days. :(
nothing can be done at this stage brother ....WAIT

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
adilj82 said:
i Have sent them via aramex from kuwait with return airway bill as was mentioned in my PPR email . they received them on 16 feb and from that day no information . I have been checking the aramex airway bill number everyday which i have submitted with the passports, but no record found. i planned to travel on 12 march but now i cancelled my bookings. I have sent them email twice , got no reply. also spoken to operator she said no information can be provided on the phone. I keep checking with aramex abu dhabi as well they said they have nothing on my name . In email they have mentioned 4 weeks . Dont know what to do.
wait for four weeks then and try again

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
adilj82 said:
wait for four weeks and be patient

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
aifarooqi said:
you are right SAM i applied two time for USA visit visa it took 8 months for them for decision and when they requested the passport for visa stamping i get back in 3 days ..... this is very simple nothing unusual they are doing all embassies work like that, when the case is decided and passports are requested its simply for visa stamping all the professional work is done at this stage eligibility, background checks, security checks for that they took almost one and half year so what the point of professionalism is stamping the visa ... same visa stamping before when in person submission was open u also get in half hour if u submit your travel plans ... so they should follow some procedure ..
this is an immigrant visa and not a visit visa. remember that they have to prepare your COPR.
Common guys , check other forums and see that visa stamping isnt always so fast. pray your passport isnt even lost :-[ as one forumite complained

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
engrted said:
this is an immigrant visa and not a visit visa. remember that they have to prepare your COPR.
Common guys , check other forums and see that visa stamping isnt always so fast. pray your passport isnt even lost :-[ as one forumite complained
this is what me concerned after reading that they lost passports also ......

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
engrted said:
I know they have to prepare COPR, and thats what they have to do for every immigration visa stamping case.
so some getting in 6 working days some in 12 working and so how come their COPR generated so fast. so is it professionalism luck or something else.

we can only wait.
I just wish they should form a procedure. like when every stuff is ready on papers on their end then they should ask passport for just pasting and issuing COPR.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
SAM_2014 said:
I know they have to prepare COPR, and thats what they have to do for every immigration visa stamping case.
so sone getting in 6 working days some in 12 working and so how come their COPR generated so fast. so is it professionalism luck or something else.

we can only wait.
I just wish they should form a procedure. like when every stuff is ready on papers on their end then they should ask passport for just pasting and issuing COPR.
Guys got email from VFS that my passports are dispatched via Aramex for delivery ......

Passport sent date via VFS: 23-Feb-2016
Email from VFS that passports are Dispatched via aramex for delivery: 10-Mar-2016

hope to get on Saturday Insha Allah

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
aifarooqi said:
Guys got email from VFS that my passports are dispatched via Aramex for delivery ......

Email from VFS that passports are Dispatched via aramex for delivery: 10-Mar-2016

Congrats finally your wait is over By the way you got it dispatched after exactly 12 working days. Pray for rest of us.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
aifarooqi said:

comeon....give me a +1 ...i told you that the guys are working....didnt I?
Yipppeee congrats :p :p :p

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
engrted said:
comeon....give me a +1 ...i told you that the guys are working....didnt I?
Yipppeee congrats :p :p :p
again proved people getting in12 working days or so