Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
Attention: Anyone who has an enquiry on mailing PR Card outside Canada

PR cards for my family were issued & sent in normal course to a friend's address in Toronto and he sent me the same to Dubai by FedEx priority courier. The pack reached Dubai in 4 days. I used Dubai residential address, the delivery man called me in my mobile and handed over the pack at home.

My point is it's always better to get it through someone you know personally or carries himself. But even a FedEx courier can also do the job!

Cheers!!!

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
msa22 said:
Attention: Anyone who has an enquiry on mailing PR Card outside Canada

PR cards for my family were issued & sent in normal course to a friend's address in Toronto and he sent me the same to Dubai by FedEx priority courier. The pack reached Dubai in 4 days. I used Dubai residential address, the delivery man called me in my mobile and handed over the pack at home.

My point is it's always better to get it through someone you know personally or carries himself. But even a FedEx courier can also do the job!

Cheers!!!
congrats!!

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
zaheer32us said:
Alhumdulillah, Passport received with visa stamp for all members. Allah knows the right for everything!!!

Passport Submitted to Abu Dhabi Embassy : 18 January, 2016
Passport returned through Aramex : 03 February, 2016

It took 496 days to complete the process Approx. 1 year and 4 months

I wish everyone in the form or anyone hoping a good life in Canada that their dreams comes true!
Thanks for those who guided and prayed to reach this milestone! ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p :p
:D :D :) :)

congrats!!

paolo1967

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 7 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 19 2015
AOR Received.
June 4 2015
Med's Request
Aug 19 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10 2015
Passport Req..
April 26 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23,2016
LANDED..........
July 2 2016
Just recieved request for RPRF from ADVO. is it normal to recieve it without PPR or DM.

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
Dear

Its been more than 3 weeks i have submitted my passports to ABU DHABI embassy for visa stamp. I have not received them back. any suggestions who and how i can contact ?..started getting worried?

Appreciate any help

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
adilj82 said:
Dear

Its been more than 3 weeks i have submitted my passports to ABU DHABI embassy for visa stamp. I have not received them back. any suggestions who and how i can contact ?..started getting worried?

Appreciate any help
me also in same boat they disturbed my two travel plans i submitted with covering letter and attached copies of ticket but still they havent bothered to sent back in time i dont know what the hell they doing for just stamping the visa they are holding passports of applicants there is no eligibility review or any decision making they have to take for visa issuing .....

reading on saudi arabian thread applicants are getting back passports in 4 5 days simple but here in AUH i dont know what they upto ...

should we mail embassy ....???????????????????

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
adilj82 said:
Dear

Appreciate any help
How many days were you told in the email that it will take?

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
aifarooqi said:
me also in same boat they disturbed my two travel plans i submitted with covering letter and attached copies of ticket but still they havent bothered to sent back in time i dont know what the hell they doing for just stamping the visa they are holding passports of applicants there is no eligibility review or any decision making they have to take for visa issuing .....

reading on saudi arabian thread applicants are getting back passports in 4 5 days simple but here in AUH i dont know what they upto ...

should we mail embassy ....???????????????????
How did you send your letter to them? I think you should calm down and dont curse people who are just doing there work professionally like you and I.
How many days now is your passport there?

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
engrted said:
How did you send your letter to them? I think you should calm down and dont curse people who are just doing there work professionally like you and I.
I appreciate their professional attitude, same day submission of passport of two differnet cases but one gets it in 12 working days and other still waiting after 20 working days. and this is just one example. Problem is they should create procedure for stamping, instead of keeping passports for more than a month.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
engrted said:
in person submission is closed in canada embassy AUH now, you have to send via VFS. i sent all passports and all docs via VFS including the covering letter, bro me very much calm for more than 3 weeks now professionalism doesn't mean that holding the passports unnecessarily for quiet long time just for stamping the visa. Third time my very imp official visits are cancelled and today again the weekend came here no news nothing .....

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
SAM_2014 said:
I appreciate their professional attitude, same day submission of passport of two differnet cases but one gets it in 12 working days and other still waiting after 20 working days. and this is just one example. Problem is they should create procedure for stamping, instead of keeping passports for more than a month.
remember that ADVO issues some and LVO issues some. so lets double check. The point here is that, I will advice that when the maximum time thats stated in your letter approaches, then you should go to the embassy or call them.
they do pick calls, they do call back and they do respond.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
aifarooqi said:
in person submission is closed in canada embassy AUH now, you have to send via VFS. i sent all passports and all docs via VFS including the covering letter, bro me very much calm for more than 3 weeks now professionalism doesn't mean that holding the passports unnecessarily for quiet long time just for stamping the visa. Third time my very imp official visits are cancelled and today again the weekend came here no news nothing .....
you can go there yourself and they will respond. you can also call.
only if the maximum time that they are required to hold your passport have approached.
My friend went there and showed them his ID card and company travel ticket and they responded to him the next day.......i know cases are different but my point is, has your maximum time reached......because it was stated in the email that was sent to you for PPR

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
engrted said:
remember that ADVO issues some and LVO issues some. so lets double check. The point here is that, I will advice that when the maximum time thats stated in your letter approaches, then you should go to the embassy or call them.
they do pick calls, they do call back and they do respond.
The one or few others i know were sent to Abudhabi. As per letter one month is over and despite of calling and sending emails and telling and proving pre schedule travel stuff. nothing from their end.

So only God knows y stamping a visa is different for different people

adilj82

Oct 20, 2015
i Have sent them via aramex from kuwait with return airway bill as was mentioned in my PPR email . they received them on 16 feb and from that day no information . I have been checking the aramex airway bill number everyday which i have submitted with the passports, but no record found. i planned to travel on 12 march but now i cancelled my bookings. I have sent them email twice , got no reply. also spoken to operator she said no information can be provided on the phone. I keep checking with aramex abu dhabi as well they said they have nothing on my name . In email they have mentioned 4 weeks . Dont know what to do.