Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
rajani47 said:
Can someone please guide is it better to send passport via courier or to drop the passport in person in abu dhabhi visa office ?...

Any feedback regarding my query will be highly appreciated.
as per their instructions, better by couriour so you have record for your self

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
Guys,

Need your suggestion i lost my job do i need to inform LVO about change of status in my job?

Does it will effect my processing if i do any other then 2281 noc? Im waiting for MR,since 170 days since per

Please give me u r inputs

Thanks
Yameen

Dxbfswp

Jul 19, 2015
Hi I am new to forum ..
My medical is done and vo required documents sent and RPRF paid 15-7-2015
I live in UAE . My visa office - london
Query-
1- if everything is fine, what is next communication ?
2- which embassy I have to give my passports for visa - London or Abu Dhabi

Thanks

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
KarimWahba said:
This is not a new case ... a lot of applicants had submitted there passports in different VO as per their location... this is a correct action.

the problem with Abu Dhabi is that it takes longer these days due to high pressure of applications
Dear Karim,
Please dont misguide people here. Submitting passports to different VO without proper letter of confirmation from VO is not the correct action.

I have received PPR from LVO and i have to submit passport in Riydh, becoz i have applied from Saudi. I moved to Abu dhabi last year but still im travelling to Saudi to submit our passports.
SO its not correct to submit passports to any VO without confirmation of change of visa office from CHC

KarimWahba

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 ( Sent 01-09-2015)
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront (no med will be issued)
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-01-2016
navdeep36 said:
Dear Karim,
Please dont misguide people here. Submitting passports to different VO without proper letter of confirmation from VO is not the correct action.

I have received PPR from LVO and i have to submit passport in Riydh, becoz i have applied from Saudi. I moved to Abu dhabi last year but still im travelling to Saudi to submit our passports.
SO its not correct to submit passports to any VO without confirmation of change of visa office from CHC
Dear Navdeep,
I'm not misguiding any one here .... i'm 100% sure that you can submit your passport to the nearest Visa office where you are... and as you said you just need to raise a CSE to the visa officer informing them that you need to submit your passport in this location to transfer the paper work there and this is a normal procedure....
Have you tried asking them to submit the passport in Abu Dhabi and they rejected ???????

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
KarimWahba said:
Dear Navdeep,
I'm not misguiding any one here .... i'm 100% sure that you can submit your passport to the nearest Visa office where you are... and as you said you just need to raise a CSE to the visa officer informing them that you need to submit your passport in this location to transfer the paper work there and this is a normal procedure....
Have you tried asking them to submit the passport in Abu Dhabi and they rejected ???????
U r right that someone must inform and get approval from VO before sending passports to another VO. NDVO guy did mistake without informing VO he submitted the passports. Now 100% it will take more than normal time and delivery will remain unexpected.
In my case my lawyer submitted address change request while sending medicals to LVO> but it was not changed by LVO. so as per my lawyer to avoid any further delay in the process better submit passports in riydh and it is far faster than ADVO.. max 7-10 days for visa stamping.

jacob112

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-OCTOBER-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
TLU 21-05-2015
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
Dear Friends,
I got PPR today and they asked me to submit it to New Delhi. As I am working in Dubai I want get the visa stamped here in Abudhabi and my wife and child will submit it in India. Can i go directly to VFS Dubai and submit it or do I need to get approval from NDVO or WVO before that? Anyone has idea about that?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
jacob112 said:
Dear Friends,
I got PPR today and they asked me to submit it to New Delhi. As I am working in Dubai I want get the visa stamped here in Abudhabi and my wife and child will submit it in India. Can i go directly to VFS Dubai and submit it or do I need to get approval from NDVO or WVO before that? Anyone has idea about that?
Get approval from WVO first and then proceed as u and ur family will be submitting it at two different locations

rajani47

Dec 2, 2014
Hi again fellows :)

I need a good photographer in Dubai who is familiar with PR photo requirements. I tried to get photos from couple of them in Mankhool but all in vain ... they have measurement of 35 by 45 but i am unable to get the picture from crown to chin between 25 and 30..

Any recommendations ? please guide as i m running out of time....

Thanks and Regards,

sneha.capricorn

Dec 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
04-Mar-2015
Med's Request
01-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Mar-2016
navdeep36 said:
U r right that someone must inform and get approval from VO before sending passports to another VO. NDVO guy did mistake without informing VO he submitted the passports. Now 100% it will take more than normal time and delivery will remain unexpected.
In my case my lawyer submitted address change request while sending medicals to LVO> but it was not changed by LVO. so as per my lawyer to avoid any further delay in the process better submit passports in riydh and it is far faster than ADVO.. max 7-10 days for visa stamping.
I got back my passport and COPR with the visa today by courier! :)
Few points i would like to highlight:

1. My visa office was New Delhi and the PPR instructed me to submit in NewDelhi.
2. However, since I'm staying in Dubai, I went to the VFS office in Burjuman mall directly and submitted my passport alongwith my husband's passport there.
3. I did not take any prior approval from either CIC or NDVO or ADVO.
4. Passports submitted on 14th June, received back with visa on 22nd July.

Hope this helps.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Needed some urgent help -

My current UAE residence visa says Profession is "Customer Service Representative", though my contract is now for Junior Officer/ Consultant.
The office can change it to "Consultant" on a personal cost now, or I wait until November/ December for them to do it for free when they renew my UAE visa.

I am applying under NOC 4164 - " 4164 - Social policy researchers, consultants and program officers" so I was thinking CS representative may sound very wrong (and much lower) compared to what I do... (/i work in Aid and Development - Humanitarian Response as a consultant for customer services)
So should I pay the amount from pocket and get it changed now to Consultant?

I have not sent my profile for EE as yet.. hoping to send it by August and get an ITA either August or latest September (I hope??)...

I will get a reference letter from my employer with the correct title... but should I change it on my UAE visa? Do we need to send the UAE residence permit visa to CIC at any stage?
I'm afraid if they see "Customer Service Representative" at any point and say the Profession title is not correct.

Please advise..

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
EFK said:
Hi everyone,

Needed some urgent help -

My current UAE residence visa says Profession is "Customer Service Representative", though my contract is now for Junior Officer/ Consultant.
The office can change it to "Consultant" on a personal cost now, or I wait until November/ December for them to do it for free when they renew my UAE visa.

I am applying under NOC 4164 - " 4164 - Social policy researchers, consultants and program officers" so I was thinking CS representative may sound very wrong (and much lower) compared to what I do... (/i work in Aid and Development - Humanitarian Response as a consultant for customer services)
So should I pay the amount from pocket and get it changed now to Consultant?

I have not sent my profile for EE as yet.. hoping to send it by August and get an ITA either August or latest September (I hope??)...

I will get a reference letter from my employer with the correct title... but should I change it on my UAE visa? Do we need to send the UAE residence permit visa to CIC at any stage?
I'm afraid if they see "Customer Service Representative" at any point and say the Profession title is not correct.

Please advise..
First of all tell us whats ur EE score? Second profession on resident visas doesnt matter unless until u can prove it that u r working in profession claimed in ur profile by providing job ref letters and contract.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't applied for EE yet...still waiting for IELTS and ECA..hoping to score enough to get an ITA in the next few months inshaAllah.
Meanwhile was wondering whether to get the visa profession title change done or not.
I don't know if its a mental thing that for my "Customer Service Representative" seems to be VERY different than my job duties and responsibilities and way lower.. so just not sure if they will look at it this way as well... My employer reference letter will have the correct titles and job descriptions, but I'm already very afraid because I'm confused about my NOC and I haven't got a guarantee that CIC will accept my NOC (even after sending an email to confirm my NOC, they did not give me a guarantee..only a "may be appropriate")

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
EFK said:
I haven't applied for EE yet...still waiting for IELTS and ECA..hoping to score enough to get an ITA in the next few months inshaAllah.
Meanwhile was wondering whether to get the visa profession title change done or not.
I don't know if its a mental thing that for my "Customer Service Representative" seems to be VERY different than my job duties and responsibilities and way lower.. so just not sure if they will look at it this way as well... My employer reference letter will have the correct titles and job descriptions, but I'm already very afraid because I'm confused about my NOC and I haven't got a guarantee that CIC will accept my NOC (even after sending an email to confirm my NOC, they did not give me a guarantee..only a "may be appropriate")
U just need to see whether u r performing duties which are mentioned under ur noc. If u do then rest doesnt matter. As CIC knows in UAE visa system doesnt work the way it does in rest of the world people have gone through in past when there visa was of sales profession but they applied for managerial or technical jobs. So chill. And they wont ask u visa straight away once u get invitation they will give u 60 days to provide required documents so if needed u can always get it changed later

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
FINAL EXIT CLEARANCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA

hi everyone, I badly need ur help and inputs. Visa office is requesting my final exit clearance in which I dont have. My ex- employer has no plan to release me that time so instead they have agreed for a vacation leave and I didnt return so basically I have only re-entry visa in which it was already expired.

In related with the above, anyone in here with the same situation? and what you have provided as replacement of the requested document.

Thank you in advance.