+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

dxbcan

Apr 7, 2015
vizsagar said:
Hello,

Please note that 2 of my friends have recently done medicals and one of them was
Zahra Hospital in Sharjah.

Guy who did in Sharjah has advised that this facility is online which means your medical
records will be updated at VO within day or two and Zahra hospital confirms the same
as well when they have updated it.

So when you go there you only need to carry your original passports and medical
request paperwork and no need for any pictures etc. as they do everything there plus
they are very friendly as well.

Where as the guy who did at London Speciality hospital wasn't very happy so you
can decide based on my 2 friend's experiences.

All the best !!

God Bless!!!!
Thank you vizsagar for sharing experiences on these clinics. I did my Medicals from Al Zahra Hospital in Sharjah with Dr. Abdullah Davoodbhoy.

Initially I made an appointment with Dubai London Clinic in Jumeirah, but was not too impressed with the not too friendly nature of the staff there. May be some people might not agree on this, but that's what I felt.

The whole process at Al Zahra was very stress free & the staff including the doctor himself was very professional & polite.

The nurses started with the general check-up and recorded BP/weight/height. Then the photograph was taken for updating e-medicals forms (no need to carry photographs as they will do it at the hospital itself). After this, we proceeded for the blood tests, x-ray & urine test.

After finishing all this, we finally met the doctor who did general check-up of the chest with a stethoscope, the eyes check-up & finally the physical check-up. That was it.

The doctor also confirmed the upload of the reports will be done in maximum 2 working days. And, later you could call the nurse & confirm if all this has been done. Overall, very happy with the experience.

Hope this helps future applicants on their medicals.

Thanks once again to forum members & especially vizsagar & greatnewton for sharing their experiences.

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
dxbcan said:
Thank you vizsagar for sharing experiences on these clinics. I did my Medicals from Al Zahra Hospital in Sharjah with Dr. Abdullah Davoodbhoy.

Initially I made an appointment with Dubai London Clinic in Jumeirah, but was not too impressed with the not too friendly nature of the staff there. May be some people might not agree on this, but that's what I felt.

The whole process at Al Zahra was very stress free & the staff including the doctor himself was very professional & polite.

The nurses started with the general check-up and recorded BP/weight/height. Then the photograph was taken for updating e-medicals forms (no need to carry photographs as they will do it at the hospital itself). After this, we proceeded for the blood tests, x-ray & urine test.

After finishing all this, we finally met the doctor who did general check-up of the chest with a stethoscope, the eyes check-up & finally the physical check-up. That was it.

The doctor also confirmed the upload of the reports will be done in maximum 2 working days. And, later you could call the nurse & confirm if all this has been done. Overall, very happy with the experience.

Hope this helps future applicants on their medicals.

Thanks once again to forum members & especially vizsagar & greatnewton for sharing their experiences.
True! Zahra hospital was very good and that's what I've heard from others too when comparing other hospitals/clinics for this medical checkup.

james295

Nov 27, 2014
Even I did my medical from Dubai London Speciality Hospital with Dr. Iwona.

Includes x-ray, blood test, eye sight test. urine test, blood pressure check weight and height and examination by doctor.

They checked whether i have done measles vaccination and any proof is there for that otherwise they told they need to take the vaccination. I checked with my mother and informed them that i had taken the vacination and i dont have any proof. they were okay with it. Cost 725AED

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
james295 said:
Even I did my medical from Dubai London Speciality Hospital with Dr. Iwona.

Includes x-ray, blood test, eye sight test. urine test, blood pressure check weight and height and examination by doctor.

They checked whether i have done measles vaccination and any proof is there for that otherwise they told they need to take the vaccination. I checked with my mother and informed them that i had taken the vacination and i dont have any proof. they were okay with it. Cost 725AED
Thank you James295 for this useful information. I too will need to get my medicals done in the coming months (fingers crossed) and intend to go for the same clinic.

All the best!

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
vizsagar said:
Hello There,

It is easier and faster to get it done from BLS here than going through all the hassles in India.
BLS will issue PCC from India against UAE PCC hence you will to first get UAE clearance and take
the originals with you and normal Indian passport size photographs with white background and fill
Up the forms and that's it.

It takes 5 to 6 working days to get it.

Hope this helps.

God bless !!!!
Thanks for the information. Appreciate!

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hello Guys
which visa office to be selected if applied from Dubai, actually am an Indian.

Do we really has to mention about my visa office applying for EE from UAE.

Experts please help me out.

Thanks

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
canada786 said:
Hello Guys

Thanks
Visa office should be the one local to your country of residence.

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Jaxon911 said:
Visa office should be the one local to your country of residence.
Thanks mate

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
canada786 said:
Hello Guys

Thanks
for immigration purposes, Dubai falls under London visa office for student purposes or TRv then Abu Dhabi is visa office

potentialcanadian

Dec 12, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014 CC charged
Nomination.....
11-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
13-03-2015 2nd Line Updated
Med's Request
18-03-2015 along with RPRF request
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 RPRF paid
Interview........
WAIVED (03-04-2015 3rd Line Updated)
Passport Req..
08-04-2015 (4th Line DM updated on 10-04-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015 (Passports sent 09-04-2015 received 30-04-2015 via aramex)
Guys good news to share!!! Received my passports back via aramex from Abu Dhabi VO today (sent on 09-04-15 received 30-04-15)! Best of luck to everybody for the remainder of their process!!! If I could be of any assistance to anyone please let me know I shall stick around! Total process took 251 days!

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
potentialcanadian said:
Guys good news to share!!! Received my passports back via aramex from Abu Dhabi VO today (sent on 09-04-15 received 30-04-15)! Best of luck to everybody for the remainder of their process!!! If I could be of any assistance to anyone please let me know I shall stick around! Total process took 251 days!
Congratulations bro,

We sent the passport on the same date and received on the same date :D
My process got a bit delayed...but about a month due to the PCC from London.

Best of luck for everyone else :)

hassan.elghoul

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 September 2014
Nomination.....
17 December 2014
Med's Request
18 March 2015
Med's Done....
21 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
31 May 2015
Hi guys,
I have received MR and RPRF on March 18th, and got the third line updates a few days later. (London VO)
I still haven't received passport request. Is this normal?
I have been seeing people who got passport request faster.
Thanks.

rodroye

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Nomination.....
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
04/05/2015 **** 3rd line update 12/05/2015
Interview........
26/03/2015
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 ****** DM 21/07/2015
LANDED..........
11/09/2015
God has finally answered our prayers, where all was thought lost, faith and only faith in the lord has triumphed.
We finally got the MR and RPRF request with second line update. Received the update through our consultant.

Time line :
NOC: 1112
App. rec: 15th May 2014
PER: 4th Sept. 2014
Interview --- Aub dhabi 26th March 2015
MR & RPRF : 29th April 2015

Thank you lord and I pray for all those waiting.

Quote from: rodroye on April 14, 2015, 03:28:58 am

The interview story of danypk is very much similar to mine. My wife who is the main applicant had a similar experience on 26/03/2015 during her interview. The had a serious doubt that the reference letter from the company was fake. She did her best to make them understand the authenticity of the letter. They were still not convinced. They said they will update us after 2-3 weeks on the results. Just so you all are aware they checked the LinkedIn profile of the HR manager who signed the job ref. letter. Unfortunately the HR guy did not update his linkedin profile with his proper job experience and hence the Visa officer had a doubt. Now only God knows what our fate will be, but whatever the results God has already decided for us and I accept i]

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
Hi everyone...

Thanks to Allah Almighty, i have received my MR on 30-04-2015
My timeline is on left...

Visa office asked for following:
1. updated and accurately completed Schedule A forms for you and your spouse **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 to the current date and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18. Please note that the details in questions 8 and 12 must correspond. Continue on a separate sheet if necessary.

We also require the following to be sent to this office within the next 30 days:
-medical examination results for you and your family **instructions will be emailed to you separately. A separate form will be sent for each person.
-UAE police certificate for you
-updated Pakistan police certificates for you and your spouse
-Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Please email a copy of the receipt to us, if you choose to pay the fee online. If you are able to, we recommend you pay by this method, as it is a much faster and more efficient process**

Can experienced persons please advise me the process and steps involved for completing each requirement... I would be really grateful for your advises...

- Also how much further time it will take for passport requests? Does MR means that verification completed and this is final requirement or they can ask for further documents again?

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
potentialcanadian said:
Congratulations......

Are you from UAE? If so why did CIC sent ur file to london visa office? or u was in London while applying for immigration.