+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
waqas_rehman20 said:
dear

I m frm UAE 2
I m filin my app myself , is there anyone who can check my filled forms?or I can send those by email?
HI

U CAN SEND IT TO ME, I WILL CHECK THIS. ather8888@yahoo.com

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
JM09 said:
Dear all,

according to my agent Bank Cirtificate is enough for proof of fund. Is that right...? how many months i should maintain the fund . Once i submitted the documents can i withdraw the money, as it's not easy for me to maintain the fund in my account. Is there any case that london off requested twice for the proof of fund...if yes is the answer please inform me, at what stage of process they will ask ....

Seniors Pls advsie ...........
DearQorax

I provided a "BANK CIRTIFICATE" from my bank for the document submission stage. (showing my current balance as per Dec09) .

1. Will they ask me again for the proof of fund in a later satage....? will they ask for the statements...?
One can't predict that, bro. They may or they may not. But most likely... NO.
2. Upon landing can i provide them(suppose after 6 months ) the same "BANK CIRTIFICATE" of Dec 09..? or
No. While landing u'll have to show the latest one (2-3 days old only).
3. Do i need to provide them the updated "BANK CIRTIFICATE" ....?
Yes. Plz see above.
4. On Landing stage for proof of fund, what exactly needed,,a "BANK CIRTIFICATE" or Bank Statements...?
Any. Plz see above.
Please Help me. Many thanks in advance...

Regards & All the Best !!!
qorax
Ps.: JM, this is in response to ur PM. My reply is not going into ur mail box, as it says 'Full', thus this post here. Plz don't mind.

khanwaja

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Apr 2009
Med's Request
Nov 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
I did the same when i submitted my documents, but after couple of months they send a letter saying to provide bank statements as letter of certification from bank is not enough.

Its not necessary they will ask you in particular but i was asked, so i provided them bank statements for last 6 months additionaly i also provided them last 6 months salary slips.

In order to be safe, try to maintain your account in case they ask for the statements.

thanks

wj

qorax said:
DearQorax

I provided a "BANK CIRTIFICATE" from my bank for the document submission stage. (showing my current balance as per Dec09) .

1. Will they ask me again for the proof of fund in a later satage....? will they ask for the statements...?
One can't predict that, bro. They may or they may not. But most likely... NO.
2. Upon landing can i provide them(suppose after 6 months ) the same "BANK CIRTIFICATE" of Dec 09..? or
No. While landing u'll have to show the latest one (2-3 days old only).
3. Do i need to provide them the updated "BANK CIRTIFICATE" ....?
Yes. Plz see above.
4. On Landing stage for proof of fund, what exactly needed,,a "BANK CIRTIFICATE" or Bank Statements...?
Any. Plz see above.
Please Help me. Many thanks in advance...

Regards & All the Best !!!
qorax
Ps.: JM, this is in response to ur PM. My reply is not going into ur mail box, as it says 'Full', thus this post here. Plz don't mind.

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanwaja said:
I did the same when i submitted my documents, but after couple of months they send a letter saying to provide bank statements as letter of certification from bank is not enough.

Its not necessary they will ask you in particular but i was asked, so i provided them bank statements for last 6 months additionaly i also provided them last 6 months salary slips.

In order to be safe, try to maintain your account in case they ask for the statements.

thanks

wj

Qorax
Thanks a lot Qorax for the prompt reply.

Wj

Many thanks wj. I am going to try my luck , as i don't have fund to maintain in my account. i'll c it once the visa get stamped. hey Wj how did you given them 6 months statmnts..? u were maintaing taht much money isn't it...? in that case, for sure i'll be in trouble. i am pretty optimistic..Thank you so much guys.

Jm

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA,
Today I went UAE Exchange, Alrustmani Exchange and Standard Chartered bank for demand draft.
UAE Exchange, Alrustmani Exchange refuse to make DD for canada. Standard Chartered bank said that I have to open account in the bank than they will issue DD.
Any body have salution for this how I make DD for canadian immigration.
Thanks and best regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rajadada said:
AOA,
Today I went UAE Exchange, Alrustmani Exchange and Standard Chartered bank for demand draft.
UAE Exchange, Alrustmani Exchange refuse to make DD for canada. Standard Chartered bank said that I have to open account in the bank than they will issue DD.
Thanks and best regards.
Hey... when did this development come up?
I made mine in Sep 2009 from UAE Exch, al Qusais. And the DD is also encashed by CHC-Lon.
Is there a new policy change?

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
i made one DD on 09 Dec. 2009 in alansari exchange
there is no obesticales faced

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA.
Today I went Al ansari Exchange and same they refuse to make DD in canadian dollors.
I went HSBC they I have to open account in bank then they are able to issue DD.
Abudhabi National Bank they said new instruction for DD for canada for 2010 not yet came wait for 15 days then they will tell me hey can issue or not. This is the story. One thing can I send by Western Union ?.
Thnaks and best regards.

khanwaja

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Apr 2009
Med's Request
Nov 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
rajadada said:
AOA,
Thanks and best regards.
if any of your colleague or friend has an account with HSBC than he can get demand draft for you from his account, because on DD only beneficiary details are listed and it has nothing to with sender. Hope that will help.

Wj

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA,
I have one little question which visa office i have to mention in form. Abudhabi or London UK.
I wrote London UK is it correct?
Thanks and best regards.

Eng.M

Apr 7, 2009
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2007
Doc's Request.
15-3-2009
AOR Received.
14-5-2007
IELTS Request
15-3-2009
Med's Request
7-9-2010
Med's Done....
5-9-2010 RECEIVED 10-9-2010
Interview........
90% Waived
Passport Req..
Pending
Hi My friends & Happy new year,

I have sent an email to the CIC asking about my status as I'm still waiting since the update in Aug 2009

This is their reply received through email :-

Dear Sir

I can confirm that your file is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. Upon review of your application we will be in touch to advise you of the next stages in the application process.

Kind regards,
CDD

What;s the CDD ?, What do you think my friends ? ,and what's u're advice??.

Thx & Regds

ronyjacob

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Everyone

Am new to this forum. currently residing in Dubai
have applied for Canadian immigration and got my file number-

I had a couple of queries, would appreciate it if you could help

I have applied for Police clearance from Dubai online. has anyone done it online?? Is the PCC from Dubai in Arabic or English?
Where can I get this translated if it is in Arabic?

Where can I get my documents notarized in Dubai? Do we need to notarize each and every page of each document?

Kindly provide me assiatnce

Regards
Rony

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hi all

This is my first mail to the forum. I m the resident of UAE. I applied through a consultant in Canada. Process started in Feb 2009...final document submission...completed on 10 October. My application was under fast track. It's been three months but complete silence.

Can anybody advise me on the time lines or share experience

Ashraf
Dubai

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ronyjacob,

You can go to Dubai Police office near Al Mulla Plaza where you can apply for PCC. Dubai Police is provide PCC in english language.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Ronyjacob,
i dont know about online service.
you can go directly to police head office near almulla palaza and apply currently it cost 110 AED and will take 14 days to issued
good luck