+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Experience Letter from Saudi

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks dear for your support

Pls advise the procedures in Ontario , what happen when you submit this letter to them ?

Did you go directly to g test

PheonixZZ

Jul 17, 2014
thanks dear for your support

Pls advise the procedures in Ontario , what happen when you submit this letter to them ?

Did you go directly to g test
Hi Finland,
I took this letter from Maroor along with original driving license to DriveTest in Etobicoke/Mississauga , they check the dates and take it to the manager from Approval. Once manager approves it and submits it the system yes you get One direct attempt for G test without any wait period. If you fail the G test then you will have to go for G2 and after that G.

Mech_1983

May 25, 2014
Friends I just wanted to confirm howany letters are taken from Saudi Maroor Office?

I have taken one page report but it is printed from dot net printer on Maroor paper (Not letterhead) and has signature and stamp from mudeer in maroor.

Is this the only document required or do I also need some driving experience letter on letterhead.

Appreciate response from who have done this process..
Thanks

PheonixZZ

Jul 17, 2014
Friends I just wanted to confirm howany letters are taken from Saudi Maroor Office?

I have taken one page report but it is printed from dot net printer on Maroor paper (Not letterhead) and has signature and stamp from mudeer in maroor.

Is this the only document required or do I also need some driving experience letter on letterhead.

Appreciate response from who have done this process..
Thanks
Yes , this is the only paper I took with me to DriveTest and it worked for me.
Take this letter along with original driving license to DriveTest Ontario and also have both translated in English from authorized translators in Ontario, Translations done out of Canada are not accepted.

Reactions: Mech_1983

Mech_1983

May 25, 2014
Yes , this is the only paper I took with me to DriveTest and it worked for me.
Take this letter along with original driving license to DriveTest Ontario and also have both translated in English from authorized translators in Ontario, Translations done out of Canada are not accepted.
Thank you dear for your response and help.

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Dears,
I visited the DALLAH DRIVING SCHOOL AS SULAY and they gave me the report but without stamp or signature. I stamped it from INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION CENTER in Rawdah, it was stamped and signed by their manager.

Coordinates for both locations are below:

Dallah Driving School
As Sulay, Riyadh 14275
011 244 0432

https://goo.gl/maps/1ScmGnoXUdN2

Information and Documentation Centre
Al Mutawakkil Al Abbasi, Ar Rawdah, Riyadh 13213
011 491 3846
https://goo.gl/maps/ZkHVyKyCVK52

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hi all, I am based in Riyadh and there is a Dallah Driving School in the Muruj area. As this location is closer or more accessible.

Dallah Driving School
https://goo.gl/maps/R3Yt9Mj7joT2

Has anyone recently done this in Riyadh? Could you please provide any additional information on whether they have gone to any different Dallah Driving School locations to obtain this report?

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi all

I got this report today from morror office

Do I translate it here in Saudi ?

What is procedures in Ontario to translate it and please note that all dates with Arabic dates .

Any one submit this report in Ontario to get the full G

Please I need your personal experience if you have same report and got your driving license in Ontario
Dear, I got one paper from maroor but really confuse whether it works? It's all in arabic, just stated the details as mentioned in driving license and maroor logo in the background. Does your report is same.

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi Finland,
I took this letter from Maroor along with original driving license to DriveTest in Etobicoke/Mississauga , they check the dates and take it to the manager from Approval. Once manager approves it and submits it the system yes you get One direct attempt for G test without any wait period. If you fail the G test then you will have to go for G2 and after that G.
Hello Phoenix, I got the letter in dot printed paper shoeing maroor logo in the background, but when I asked for signature and stamp, the guy refused. Had you got the signed and stamped one?

furrukh

Dec 11, 2018
Dear, I got one paper from maroor but really confuse whether it works? It's all in arabic, just stated the details as mentioned in driving license and maroor logo in the background. Does your report is same.
From which maroor station you got the report?

Jan 2, 2019
jeddah
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,

I am in Jeddah and would like to know if anyone have obtained the driving experience letter from Jeddah. Is it the same way like in Riyadh?

It will be a great help if somebody can share there experience.

Thank you

Reactions: msballes16

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
manager approves it and submits it the system yes you get One direct
Hello Everyone,

I am in Jeddah and would like to know if anyone have obtained the driving experience letter from Jeddah. Is it the same way like in Riyadh?

It will be a great help if somebody can share there experience.

Thank you

Hi Thomas,

I will also try to get this letter in Jeddah. Kindly post your experience and location of their office. Thank You!