+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Experience Letter from Saudi

AdeelHaider

Feb 17, 2019
Got the experience letter today, signed and stamped from Dallah Driving School-Takhasusi, Riyadh.
1-Go to the main building and get token, wait for your turn, better to keep a sample print out , representative would check your driving licence and give you the required documents without any charges.
2-Go to Hall # 2 to get the document stamped.

Location: Dallah Driving School, 3826 Zaytoun Mountain, An Nakheel, Riyadh 12384 7721

Reactions: SZA_2019

SZA_2019

Oct 20, 2019
Got the experience letter today, signed and stamped from Dallah Driving School-Takhasusi, Riyadh.
1-Go to the main building and get token, wait for your turn, better to keep a sample print out , representative would check your driving licence and give you the required documents without any charges.
2-Go to Hall # 2 to get the document stamped.

Location: Dallah Driving School, 3826 Zaytoun Mountain, An Nakheel, Riyadh 12384 7721
Thanks AdeelHaider, I got this report from same location in Riyadh during October 2019. Confirming for the benefit of other users here.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
The last post was from October 2019, since then has anything changed in the process? Also, those of you who went by now surely you are in Canada so how did it go with translation and getting your full G license? Hopefully it went smooth but it would be great if you could confirm as well. Thanks in advance.

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Update: You have to book an appointment from Absher. The appointment category is "Print driving license". You will not be entertained without an appointment. Otherwise it is pretty straightforward. Once you give your appointment details to the officer, he will print the report out and ask you to go to another window and get it stamped. It should already be signed and dated before getting it stamped. If not, make sure you ask the officer who is helping you to do so before getting it stamped.

Reactions: Ad78

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Update: You have to book an appointment from Absher. The appointment category is "Print driving license". You will not be entertained without an appointment. Otherwise it is pretty straightforward. Once you give your appointment details to the officer, he will print the report out and ask you to go to another window and get it stamped. It should already be signed and dated before getting it stamped. If not, make sure you ask the officer who is helping you to do so before getting it stamped.
Are you sure about the "Print driving license" option? I was under the impression that it is for re printing lost license.

Towhid Murad

Jan 12, 2022
Are you sure about the "Print driving license" option? I was under the impression that it is for re printing lost license.
Hey did you try collecting it too? Is it really “print driving license” i booked an appointment to collect it tomorrow but I am confused as well whether if it is the experience letter or not. If you know the correct option let me know brother thanks

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hey did you try collecting it too? Is it really “print driving license” i booked an appointment to collect it tomorrow but I am confused as well whether if it is the experience letter or not. If you know the correct option let me know brother thanks
I havent tried bro? What happened with your appointment?

SMJ101

Feb 14, 2022
Hi all,

I tried dallah at king Fahad road, nasriyah muroor station and sulay location - they all refused (I tried telling them everything - “takreer malomat” “takreer ruqsa” “takreer mufassil (and mufaddal)”!

They all kept saying only at Takhasussi and there are no appointments in that location. Anyone was successful recently obtaining this??

Earlier posts suggest some people managed to get from king Fahad (opp KAFD) location as well as Sulay - seems no longer the case!

SMJ101

Feb 14, 2022
Posting again for the benefit of others. I finally got it from Riyadh East Traffic police station. DONT tell them taqreer anything, they will think you want general driver information and tell you to go to Dallah. This is what happened with me first in this location as well.
But then I went back and just showed them my license and told them “print” and that was it!

Reactions: SHABAM