+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Experience Letter from Saudi

RjLiu

Oct 30, 2022
Posting again for the benefit of others. I finally got it from Riyadh East Traffic police station. DONT tell them taqreer anything, they will think you want general driver information and tell you to go to Dallah. This is what happened with me first in this location as well.
But then I went back and just showed them my license and told them “print” and that was it!

I just went to riyadh east traffic police station and they dont know what i am talking about so they just told me to go to dallah driving school but there are no available appointments. Can you please send a picture of the report so i can just show it to them? Thanks

asif1712

Nov 13, 2022
Hi All,

Can anyone share picture of the experience letter or Taqreer malomaat an saiq?

I tried muroor and driving school in Dammam, they have no idea.

Also, please confirm if the "print driving license" is correct option in absher appointment.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Asif

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Posting again for the benefit of others. I finally got it from Riyadh East Traffic police station. DONT tell them taqreer anything, they will think you want general driver information and tell you to go to Dallah. This is what happened with me first in this location as well.
But then I went back and just showed them my license and told them “print” and that was it!
Hi.
I was able to get a print, but it's in Arabic and looks like a report, rather than a letter. Could you please confirm if you had gotten a similar document? As i understand it needs to be translated next. Kindly confirm.
TIA

ankitbnl406

Jan 2, 2013
Does any one get the driving license extract? Any idea in riyadh how to get it and from where i am near Exit 30 khurias road. Picture would be apperciated.

ankitbnl406

Jan 2, 2013
Hi.
I was able to get a print, but it's in Arabic and looks like a report, rather than a letter. Could you please confirm if you had gotten a similar document? As i understand it needs to be translated next. Kindly confirm.
TIA
dear Did you you get any confirmation? and Could you please pin that location.