+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw #236 - Nov 23, 2022 (All Programs)

Spoo2701

Sep 19, 2022
This makes sense. I created my profile with new NOC on nov 19 and withdrew my profile because of the spousal profile bug and created another one on nov 21 PDT and the profile has been accepted in the pool, no ITA
How do you come to know it is accepted? My status shows submitted and there is a message in my profile you are a candidate and no invite currently etc.,I got three messages after creating profile like what’s my score , job bank etc

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I updated it on 22nd, but it did mention I was in the pool. Anyway we can appeal this ?
I guess that’s the case, although we were in the pool, likely they collected applications before then.
Or, there is a glitch in the website while we should be there for the draw, but it takes longer time for the pool to be updated!

Btw, this is just a hypothesis!

simaa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi
I applied for my work permit extension back in June, but two weeks ago I got a rejection letter from CIC, now based on my score I'll be drawn soon from the EE pool, do I need to restore my status before applying for BOWP with AOR or can I apply for BOWP directly without restoration?

thanks