+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw #236 - Nov 23, 2022 (All Programs)

koala91

Nov 24, 2022
For people who raised a webform about not receiving an ITA from the Nov 23 draw -- did you get any response yet? I raised a webform on Nov 26, but have not heard back. And of course there was no draw on Dec 7 either.

Reactions: simaa

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
These guys are driving me nuts ... it's been days ... nothing yet.

Edit: Nothing yet! It's been 7 days now they have not given any news on what's going on.

Last edited:

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
yeah, no updates regarding Dec 7 ITA

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
From 2023, they are going to do the express entry based on occupations ... which sucks for most of us who are not in the "science" field ...

koala91

Nov 24, 2022
Folks who didn't receive the Nov 23 ITA -- did you hear back on the webform? I submitted a webform on Nov 26, with a screenshot showing profile was active & eligible with a score of 496, but still no response to the webform. Just wondering if I should give up hope of hearing back. (Unfortunately I had my birthday in December, so my CRS has fallen to 485 now. So my best hope is to receive the ITA based on Nov 23.)

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Folks who didn't receive the Nov 23 ITA -- did you hear back on the webform? I submitted a webform on Nov 26, with a screenshot showing profile was active & eligible with a score of 496, but still no response to the webform. Just wondering if I should give up hope of hearing back. (Unfortunately I had my birthday in December, so my CRS has fallen to 485 now. So my best hope is to receive the ITA based on Nov 23.)
Wish I could advice you but they really have a very messed up and glitchy system in place. I have 517 CRS score, met the cut off score yesterday and no sign of an ITA. What's even worse is that they never reply to their web forms or Twitter. If I have to wait for another draw for no reason or I don't get my ITA, I am going to try for somewhere else. Enough of this mess.

koala91

Nov 24, 2022
Wish I could advice you but they really have a very messed up and glitchy system in place. I have 517 CRS score, met the cut off score yesterday and no sign of an ITA. What's even worse is that they never reply to their web forms or Twitter. If I have to wait for another draw for no reason or I don't get my ITA, I am going to try for somewhere else. Enough of this mess.
I remember reading it can take 24-48 hours to receive the ITA, so hang in there -- maybe it'll arrive within another day. Good luck!

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
I remember reading it can take 24-48 hours to receive the ITA, so hang in there -- maybe it'll arrive within another day. Good luck!
I am losing any hopes if I am being honest with you. It's been more than 24 hours and no sign of an ITA. I'll wait a week or so and then withdraw my profile and re-submit it all over again. Not cool at all :'( But thankfully I have a decent score. But you never know *if* the next draw will take place or not.

koala91

Nov 24, 2022
Just an update -- after more than 2 months, I finally received a response to the webform I submitted after not getting the Nov 23 ITA. But the email was totally generic with just general information about EE and links to the Help Center, etc. It did not answer my specific question about my specific situation at all. So that was very disappointing. Anyway, just reporting back here in case it's helpful to anyone else. Good luck everyone.

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Just an update -- after more than 2 months, I finally received a response to the webform I submitted after not getting the Nov 23 ITA. But the email was totally generic with just general information about EE and links to the Help Center, etc. It did not answer my specific question about my specific situation at all. So that was very disappointing. Anyway, just reporting back here in case it's helpful to anyone else. Good luck everyone.
I got the same thing. I didn't get my ITA after 11th and 18th Jan draws. I withdrew my profile and made one with a new email. Will see what happens now. IRCC can be really a brutal and heartless organization.

koala91

Nov 24, 2022
I got the same thing. I didn't get my ITA after 11th and 18th Jan draws. I withdrew my profile and made one with a new email. Will see what happens now. IRCC can be really a brutal and heartless organization.
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Does it say you meet the eligibility criteria for one of the programs (e.g. FSW, CEC)? Have you shown at least 1 year continuous work experience within a single NOC code? (That was something I didn't know about when I first created my profile, so that's why I'm mentioning it.) Hopefully with the new profile you'll get it today. Fingers crossed for you.