+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw #236 - Nov 23, 2022 (All Programs)

koala91

Nov 24, 2022
I just submitted a webform, and included a screenshot showing that my profile was active and accepted on Nov 22, before the Nov 23 draw. If I hear anything, I'll post an update. Other than that, fingers crossed for the next draw. Good luck everyone!

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I just submitted a webform, and included a screenshot showing that my profile was active and accepted on Nov 22, before the Nov 23 draw. If I hear anything, I'll post an update. Other than that, fingers crossed for the next draw. Good luck everyone!
Thank you for the update, I have also sent the web form and will update here. Hope good news come soon!

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I am trying to understand what happened and why we didn’t receive ITA. So I have two questions for people who are still waiting.

1- When did you make your profile?

2- Did you also struggle with updating noc (and spouse noc?)

My case: I had issue with the spouse noc update. Just withdrew the old profile and made a new one on 20 November. What’s your case?

Spoo2701

Sep 19, 2022
I am trying to understand what happened and why we didn’t receive ITA. So I have two questions for people who are still waiting.

My case: I had issue with the spouse noc update. Just withdrew the old profile and made a new one on 20 November. What’s your case?
Same case! Glitch to update spouse section , so withdrawn my old profile and created new on Nov 21st EST night

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Same case! Glitch to update spouse section , so withdrawn my old profile and created new on Nov 21st EST night
I am getting very suspicious of the time that they did the real draw. Maybe they did it some days before 23 and then they just reported on 23 Nov. but cannot proof it

Spoo2701

Sep 19, 2022
I am getting very suspicious of the time that they did the real draw. Maybe they did it some days before 23 and then they just reported on 23 Nov. but cannot proof it
Maybe! There is no way if it’s on 23rd then how come our profiles were missed!

koala91

Nov 24, 2022

I created and submitted my profile on Nov 22, about 28 hours before the time of the draw. About 4 hours before the draw, I received the confirmation email that the profile had been accepted. So basically, the profile was active and accepted into the pool at the time of the draw.

I did not have to update NOC since I created my profile after the new NOCs were in place. So I automatically used the new NOC. And I don't have a spouse, so that was not an issue.

My best guess for my case is that since I submitted the day before, maybe it wasn't taken into consideration for this draw. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason. In any case, I'm sure we'll get it next time :)

Reactions: farhad1243

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I created and submitted my profile on Nov 22, about 28 hours before the time of the draw. About 4 hours before the draw, I received the confirmation email that the profile had been accepted. So basically, the profile was active and accepted into the pool at the time of the draw.

I did not have to update NOC since I created my profile after the new NOCs were in place. So I automatically used the new NOC. And I don't have a spouse, so that was not an issue.

My best guess for my case is that since I submitted the day before, maybe it wasn't taken into consideration for this draw. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason. In any case, I'm sure we'll get it next time :)
Thanks for the details. So the common facts between us is that we went to the pool recently. I went there on 20 Nov. if this guess is true means that they may collect the applications like on 19 Nov.

it is a bit bizarre!

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
If you know someone received ITA while made the profile on 20, 21 or 22 please share here, among my circle of friends I couldn’t find anyone making profiles on these days and received ITA

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
So I submitted my profile on nov 21. Score is 582, didn’t get an invite. Have asked my lawyer.
hoping to receive it in next one.

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
So I submitted my profile on nov 21. Score is 582, didn’t get an invite. Have asked my lawyer.
hoping to receive it in next one.
Thanks for sharing, seems that is the logic, please share more if you know anyone made profile in a few days before the draw. Thank you

May 20, 2021
This makes sense. I created my profile with new NOC on nov 19 and withdrew my profile because of the spousal profile bug and created another one on nov 21 PDT and the profile has been accepted in the pool, no ITA

Reactions: Tednas