+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi @@NOC98,
Thank you for all your vauable responses. Need one more help and probably final before I submit my e-APR:

1: Under which upload section I can upload my spouse's Visitor Visa and my Kid's Student Visa?
Aren’t those stamps supposedly included in the passport section? - scan of the biographical page plus all pages have stamps and visa counter foil?

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Aren’t those stamps supposedly included in the passport section? - scan of the biographical page plus all pages have stamps and visa counter foil?
@NOC98,

Yes, stamps pages uploaded under the Passport section. But apart from visa stamps, we also receive a separate copy called Work
Permit(primary applicant) and Student Permit for Kids or Visitor record copy for a spouse.
So, I want to know where to upload these pages.?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98,

Yes, stamps pages uploaded under the Passport section. But apart from visa stamps, we also receive a separate copy called Work
Permit(primary applicant) and Student Permit for Kids or Visitor record copy for a spouse.
So, I want to know where to upload these pages.?
Ah you mean the work and student permits. I’ve no idea, sorry.

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hello everyone I just want to know when we do the payment then we receive a letter. On the right side there is one number starts with E _________ . Is that the AOR??

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Is Police clearance certificate required from Canada also? As per IRCC website "You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed". I want to clear my doubt.

I have not stayed in any other country except Canada and India. Currently, I am in India.

I have received PCC from PSK (Passport Seva Kendar) through post. PCC document is a plain A4 paper with my details & authorized signature/seal. Hope this document only needs to be uploaded in PR application?
Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,
Is Police clearance certificate required from Canada also? As per IRCC website "You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed". I want to clear my doubt.

I have not stayed in any other country except Canada and India. Currently, I am in India.

I have received PCC from PSK (Passport Seva Kendar) through post. PCC document is a plain A4 paper with my details & authorized signature/seal. Hope this document only needs to be uploaded in PR application?
Thanks
I can only answer the first bit - you already quoted that IRCC is not requiring Canadian PCC upfront, but they might request for it later — it sounds pretty clear to me that it’s NOT needed to submitted when you’re gathering docs.

Some applicants STILL do submit it upfront since they think they might be asked to submit it later by IRCC and don’t want to “delay” their app.

Reactions: Vij_83

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
I can only answer the first bit - you already quoted that IRCC is not requiring Canadian PCC upfront, but they might request for it later — it sounds pretty clear to me that it’s NOT needed to submitted when you’re gathering docs.

Some applicants STILL do submit it upfront since they think they might be asked to submit it later by IRCC and don’t want to “delay” their app.
@Vij_83 - Regarding 2nd part, Yes, that is what you only need to upload under India PCC section. I hope it has one sign in probably 'Green' color.

Reactions: Vij_83

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Thanks.. I will be go ahead with PCC from India only.
I checked some forums on Canada PCC , it seems Canadian PCC process is difficult & time consuming from India

taranjot19

Feb 13, 2021
Could anyone answer this, while submitting my application, I submitted online report of celpip test which I received after 4 days (the one found in the celpip account), but some are saying that I made a mistake as it should be a scanned hard copy, which is only received after request.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Could anyone answer this, while submitting my application, I submitted online report of celpip test which I received after 4 days (the one found in the celpip account), but some are saying that I made a mistake as it should be a scanned hard copy, which is only received after request.
Hello, I also submitted the official online test report I downloaded from my Celpip account.

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
No, Don't think any issue with that. Downloadable should work fine. CELPIP not sending the hard copy due to COVID I guess.

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Recently , I made some changes in profile e.g. moved one past employment from Work History to personal history, updated current employment status, etc. After these changes, "Client Information-LOE" section is not visible in document checklist. Earlier "Client Information-LOE" section was there in document checklist for each applicant (main as well as dependent). What should I do to make it available?