+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you @NOC98 , @CanVisa1 , @talktoudaykumar

Also any idea why i get the below error always when i click on Preview my score

Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
Is the issue resolved ? I am also facing the same problem for the last 2 to 3 weeks and I tried with Different Laptops, Different browsers and still no luck. I called IRCC today and they suggested me to raise webform which I did almost 10 days before and no response yet.

Can some one tell if you have been through the same problem and if so, how did you overcome with this?

Reactions: pradha

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Is the issue resolved ? I am also facing the same problem for the last 2 to 3 weeks and I tried with Different Laptops, Different browsers and still no luck. I called IRCC today and they suggested me to raise webform which I did almost 10 days before and no response yet.

Can some one tell if you have been through the same problem and if so, how did you overcome with this?
Not really sure. I always used this button and previewed my score without any problem. I heard that many others are not able to preview. It's totally normal.

Reactions: SREEKaQb

VishKini

Feb 25, 2019
Hey everyone, can someone please answer this question for me? I had initially created my EE profile with NOC 2173 out of my ignorance and purely going by my title. I received an invite based on this NOC. however after understanding from the forums I compared my job responsibilities and updated NOC to 2171 but did not submit it. I received my ITA in the meanwhile and while gathering documents I got to know my WP was based on NOC 2283 for which I got an experience letter as well. Now I need to submit PR application with 2283.

1. Is ITA received based on 2173 or 2171? I am worried if it’ll create history in changing NOC code multiple times.
2. I have drafted an LOE but lawyer’s advise was to decline the ITA and enter the pool again.
3. Lawyer recommended to submit a web form and go by the response. But am not sure if I want to submit web form. Is web form an option to be considered. I don’t want to jeopardize my application if web form says decline and I still proceed with my application.

This is a long awaited opportunity and I don’t want to lose this. It is stressful and I wanted to know how can I handle this NOC code change situation without any hassles.

@NOC98 : Help appreciated!

Last edited:

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Noc98 is right, no need for any forms to be attached. Uploading all the relevant document itself is enough. With regards to the fees, it will be shown once you upload all the documents and proceed to next step.
Hi there , i have uploaded all the documents need help to understand the next steps

The details in the document says Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC --> I think this will be done after i make the payment
I am right now at "Your Declaration and Electronic Signature" , Will the payment be enabled after i sign the declaration and till what point can i make changes to the profile or update/add new documents (I don't need to but was curious )

Thanks for all the help

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hello guys

I have three educational qualifications, however I only uploaded the highest one together with WES and celpip result because its the one I am claiming points for and listed in the education section in my profile. I only mentioned the two other education in the personal history section. Hope this can not cause refusal of my application as incomplete?

NOC2173

Feb 14, 2021
I did medical on March 15th and submitted all the requirements on March 17th. The panel physician confirmed today that they submitted my medical records to IRCC on March 25th. My question is if IRCC received my medical records, does it reflect in my PR Portal under medical? Currently the status "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." In addition, how long does it take to change the status?

I appreciate those who can share their experience.

TIA

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I did medical on March 15th and submitted all the requirements on March 17th. The panel physician confirmed today that they submitted my medical records to IRCC on March 25th. My question is if IRCC received my medical records, does it reflect in my PR Portal under medical? Currently the status "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." In addition, how long does it take to change the status?

I appreciate those who can share their experience.

TIA
I think after you get your AOR 2weeks,the account will appear new messages.Gook luck!

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
CEC inland (with 1 inland spouse)
ITA - Jan 21, 2021
AOR - March 16, 2021
Medical passed: March 26, 2021
BIL passed: March 30, 2021

Thobby

Feb 17, 2021
Hello NOC98,
As the PA residing outside quebec do I need to write a letter of intention to reside outside quebec along with my spouse who is there on a contract?
He already has his own written with the contract letter attached, just don't know if I should write one as well.

Please advise. Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello NOC98,
As the PA residing outside quebec do I need to write a letter of intention to reside outside quebec along with my spouse who is there on a contract?
He already has his own written with the contract letter attached, just don't know if I should write one as well.

Please advise. Thanks
Not entirely sure if you also need to attach an LOE. There’s no harm adding one.