+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
@NOC98 Would it be perfectly fine if I just show my Canadian experience(currently working) + my CELPIP? And move all previous foreign( experience(~8 years) to Personal history to make the application simple and less documentation? Will this be acceptable by IRCC?

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Just upload it 4 times. As long as your reference letter states the duration for each designation and WHERE you’re working (especially in Canada - to separate the Canadian work experience). You can put a cover letter before the reference letter to explain.

it would’ve been better if you got 3 separate letters, one for each location. As I think majority of MNCs, even though are operating under the same name, they have different legal names, main offices where they’re registered in each country - so different letterheads. For my case, I got two separate letters - one for Canada and the other one from my home country before I got seconded.
@NOC98. Thanks for your response! One quick thing. Even in my case, having the same situation and company can't provide the location(country-wise) reference letter. So, can you share any template for the "cover letter" that you suggesting, please? So that I can upload the cover letter +same reference letter in the different upload sections. Thanks

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
ita FEB 13th
medical done : mar 15th
application submited : 1th apl
e-Aor : 2th apl
anyone same boat ?

AMC1985

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi All,

Need some help. For providing proof for 'Sister Relationship' a birth certificate needs to be submitted. But the birth certificates that we have for my wife and her sister (sister is a Canadian Citizen now) are in Hindi language. Will these work? If not, what is the workaround? Do we need to get these translated? Or do we need to submit an affidavit?

Also, I am the primary applicant. Do we need to submit Reference Letters for my wife's previous Jobs as well as per the NOC guidelines?
Thanks.

Regards

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm about to submit my application.
Deadline is May 15.
I was wondering, since I must ask Singapore PCC only after submitting, will I get any sort of extension time if things are taking too long?

On a different topic, I have my Celpip results valid until May 18.
Why I'm not being asked to upload it?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98. Thanks for your response! One quick thing. Even in my case, having the same situation and company can't provide the location(country-wise) reference letter. So, can you share any template for the "cover letter" that you suggesting, please? So that I can upload the cover letter +same reference letter in the different upload sections. Thanks
I don’t have a template. It’s more of an explanation on top of the reference letter. Think about it from the officer’s POV, they don’t have an idea what your document is. So might as well provide an explanation in front of the reference letter like an intro of some sort saying that you received one reference letter for all 3 countries you’ve worked in and that for this work experience during this duration in country A, please refer to page XX. Something like that.

Reactions: Anand83

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, I'm about to submit my application.
Deadline is May 15.
I was wondering, since I must ask Singapore PCC only after submitting, will I get any sort of extension time if things are taking too long?

On a different topic, I have my Celpip results valid until May 18.
Why I'm not being asked to upload it?
Wait for instructions from IRCC to get PCC from Singapore. The instructions letter would give you the deadline on when you need to submit your PCC by.

Although language assessments are not asked or don’t have a placeholder. Most applicants attach it with educational documents. Submit your app before your language assessment expires.

Reactions: Andrea81

Andrea81

Feb 24, 2021
Wait for instructions from IRCC to get PCC from Singapore. The instructions letter would give you the deadline on when you need to submit your PCC by.

Although language assessments are not asked or don’t have a placeholder. Most applicants attach it with educational documents. Submit your app before your language assessment expires.
That's super helpful, thank you so much

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
I don’t have a template. It’s more of an explanation on top of the reference letter. Think about it from the officer’s POV, they don’t have an idea what your document is. So might as well provide an explanation in front of the reference letter like an intro of some sort saying that you received one reference letter for all 3 countries you’ve worked in and that for this work experience during this duration in country A, please refer to page XX. Something like that.
Thank you!got it.

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
If your reference Letter Includes all the locations you worked, that would be good. If not, I guess you need to add the same reference letter with country-specific supporting docs(payslips, tax slips, deputation, and promotion letters), etc on each upload section.
@SREEKaQb Did your company provided one reference letter with clearly mentioned location and period-wise information in one reference letter? Asking as in my case, the organization can't customize and they have their fixed format( with one start- end-date) no break-ups.

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
You only get max points for 3 years of foreign work experience. So you can remove the 2nd one as it doesn’t give you any more points.

if you’re CEC, it won’t have any impact on your eligibility either.
@NOC98 Thanks! So, even before ITA(EE Profile), I showed all my previous companies, and now we can move any companies that not giving me any points to Personal history(to simplify and less documentation), So in that case do we need to explain this change in LOE?

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021