+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey folks,
I did my upfront medical, and in my eMedical form it only says about 4 exams, while my friend got it done, and he got 5 exams. Should I submit my profile with 4 medical exams only?

My medical exams, printed on my sheet are:-

ExamStatusClinic
501 Medical ExaminationRequired
502 Chest X-Ray ExaminationRequired
707 HIV TestRequired
712 Syphilis Test (VDRL or RPR)Required

While his eMedical is:-

ExamStatusClinic
501 Medical ExaminationRequiredSome Code here (6 letters)
502 Chest X-Ray ExaminationRequiredSome Code here
707 HIV TestRequiredSome Code here
712 Syphilis Test (VDRL or RPR)RequiredSome Code here
704 Serum CreatinineRequiredSome Code here

What should I do, my eMedical also doesn't have clinic id.

Also my Upfront Medical Type is:- PR
And my friends Upfront Medical Type is:- Worker
I only had 4 exams same as you. My upfront medical type was non-EDE, worker.

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Hey folks,
I did my upfront medical, and in my eMedical form it only says about 4 exams, while my friend got it done, and he got 5 exams. Should I submit my profile with 4 medical exams only?

My medical exams, printed on my sheet are:-

ExamStatusClinic
501 Medical ExaminationRequired
502 Chest X-Ray ExaminationRequired
707 HIV TestRequired
712 Syphilis Test (VDRL or RPR)Required

While his eMedical is:-

ExamStatusClinic
501 Medical ExaminationRequiredSome Code here (6 letters)
502 Chest X-Ray ExaminationRequiredSome Code here
707 HIV TestRequiredSome Code here
712 Syphilis Test (VDRL or RPR)RequiredSome Code here
704 Serum CreatinineRequiredSome Code here

What should I do, my eMedical also doesn't have clinic id.

Also my Upfront Medical Type is:- PR
And my friends Upfront Medical Type is:- Worker
I had exactly same 4 exams and my type is PR as well
Medical passed as you can see from my signature so don't worry :)

Reactions: pulkitkumar190

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello everybody. I have a question which I didn't find the answer anywhere. I got an ITA on Feb 14th from CEC. I am working in healthcare as a medical administrative assistant and my Canadian work experience is related to this job. I still work in the same position (I couldn't work about 2 months during the summer as the clinic was closed because of government COVID restrictions and I couldn't work during online schooling of my kids between January to February 16th). I have a PGWP which allows me to work in healthcare. My question is I started this job while I am in implied status and waiting to get my PGWP. In summary, I applied PGWP on June 5th, 2019 (with a upfront medical exam as I was planning to work in healthcare), started working as a medical administrative assistant on July 2019 and got my PGWP on October 5th 2019. Temporary workers who wants to work in healthcare, childcare, schools etc needs a work permit with medical exam. My question is if they will count the period that I worked during implied status while I was waiting for my PGWP??? Or is there a possibility they may refuse my PR application because I started working in healthcare before I got my work permit... If they don't count the period that I worked until I get my work permit, I won't be eligible for CEC....
If any of you have any information, please share. Thanks you so much in advance :)

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi, if medical is done upfront but application is not submitted yet ( working on other documents), would they update medical result somewhere? I mean since application is not submitted yet would we still be able to see status of medical on main profile page?

Rash12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Hey, yes the work experience counts as long as you were under implied status.

Hello everybody. I have a question which I didn't find the answer anywhere. I got an ITA on Feb 14th from CEC. I am working in healthcare as a medical administrative assistant and my Canadian work experience is related to this job. I still work in the same position (I couldn't work about 2 months during the summer as the clinic was closed because of government COVID restrictions and I couldn't work during online schooling of my kids between January to February 16th). I have a PGWP which allows me to work in healthcare. My question is I started this job while I am in implied status and waiting to get my PGWP. In summary, I applied PGWP on June 5th, 2019 (with a upfront medical exam as I was planning to work in healthcare), started working as a medical administrative assistant on July 2019 and got my PGWP on October 5th 2019. Temporary workers who wants to work in healthcare, childcare, schools etc needs a work permit with medical exam. My question is if they will count the period that I worked during implied status while I was waiting for my PGWP??? Or is there a possibility they may refuse my PR application because I started working in healthcare before I got my work permit... If they don't count the period that I worked until I get my work permit, I won't be eligible for CEC....
If any of you have any information, please share. Thanks you so much in advance :)

Rash12

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Hey, i did some research on changing noc from 0621 to 6211. i changed my noc post ITA. I submitted a LOE regarding why i changed it as my duties were 80% noc 6211 not 0621. So as long as your points dont change after changing NOC. PR is given based on AOR information. All the information given should be true. And job duties matter more thn job title.

Hey everyone, can someone please answer this question for me? I had initially created my EE profile with NOC 2173 out of my ignorance and purely going by my title. I received an invite based on this NOC. however after understanding from the forums I compared my job responsibilities and updated NOC to 2171 but did not submit it. I received my ITA in the meanwhile and while gathering documents I got to know my WP was based on NOC 2283 for which I got an experience letter as well. Now I need to submit PR application with 2283.

1. Is ITA received based on 2173 or 2171? I am worried if it’ll create history in changing NOC code multiple times.
2. I have drafted an LOE but lawyer’s advise was to decline the ITA and enter the pool again.
3. Lawyer recommended to submit a web form and go by the response. But am not sure if I want to submit web form. Is web form an option to be considered. I don’t want to jeopardize my application if web form says decline and I still proceed with my application.

This is a long awaited opportunity and I don’t want to lose this. It is stressful and I wanted to know how can I handle this NOC code change situation without any hassles.

@NOC98 : Help appreciated!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, if medical is done upfront but application is not submitted yet ( working on other documents), would they update medical result somewhere? I mean since application is not submitted yet would we still be able to see status of medical on main profile page?
No, you won’t see anything until AFTER you submit your app and the IRCC program assistant has assessed the completeness of your documents (called R10 completeness check). Your medicals will be passed subsequently (which you’ll see in your profile). Your medical results are usually submitted by the panel physician within 10 business days after completion — this is where the 1 year medical validity is based.

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
No, you won’t see anything until AFTER you submit your app and the IRCC program assistant has assessed the completeness of your documents (called R10 completeness check). Your medicals will be passed subsequently (which you’ll see in your profile). Your medical results are usually submitted by the panel physician within 10 business days after completion — this is where the 1 year medical validity is based.
Thanks NOC98!!

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I completed medicals on March 9 and got AOR on March 19.
No update on the application after that and not sure how long it takes, anyone in the same boat ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I completed medicals on March 9 and got AOR on March 19.
No update on the application after that and not sure how long it takes, anyone in the same boat ?
The next update you’ll get is medicals passed. You can check the immitracker website for current trend.

after giving your bio, your PR profile will remain static until you receive a decision. In between those two statuses, you’ll occasionally get ghost updates (profile shows updated but no change in profile). Don’t fret if you don’t get any as it varies per applicant. If you get those, it’s a good reason to call IRCC and ask what’s the update is about - it’s usually related eligibility, criminality or security.

Reactions: laracroft0077

Ms B

Dec 3, 2020
The next update you’ll get is medicals passed. You can check the immitracker website for current trend.

after giving your bio, your PR profile will remain static until you receive a decision. In between those two statuses, you’ll occasionally get ghost updates (profile shows updated but no change in profile). Don’t fret if you don’t get any as it varies per applicant. If you get those, it’s a good reason to call IRCC and ask what’s the update is about - it’s usually related eligibility, criminality or security.
Please what is the process and contact for calling IRCC if need be?

Patel20

Apr 6, 2021
Hello Members
i have applied my PR application under CEC in feb 2021,also got AOR in feb 2021. i having a LMIA until 2021.
i need someone please give me help in my matter.
My employer will give me lay off for 2 month effect from May 2021 to till June 2021 because of lack of business ,my question is...
1. Does it affect on my PR application or score ? as my employer will going to give me lay off from next month?
2. Shall i have to inform IRCC regarding this lay off?

I will appreciate you valuable time to reply my matter. Please suggest me .
Thank you for your help.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Members
i have applied my PR application under CEC in feb 2021,also got AOR in feb 2021. i having a LMIA until 2021.
i need someone please give me help in my matter.
My employer will give me lay off for 2 month effect from May 2021 to till June 2021 because of lack of business ,my question is...
1. Does it affect on my PR application or score ? as my employer will going to give me lay off from next month?
2. Shall i have to inform IRCC regarding this lay off?

I will appreciate you valuable time to reply my matter. Please suggest me .
Thank you for your help.
When you say only two months, will your employer hire you back?

if you didn’t claim 50 points for job offer, no need to inform IRCC. Your PR application is based on previous experience, so layoff would not have any impact.

Patel20

Apr 6, 2021
When you say only two months, will your employer hire you back?

if you didn’t claim 50 points for job offer, no need to inform IRCC. Your PR application is based on previous experience, so layoff would not have any impact.
yes he will hire me back once he got more business, as he assured me for these. i have claimed 50 points because i have LMIA when i have applied my PR application.