+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Mar 12, 2021
For our ECA and IELTS, do we need to request from the organizations to send copies of our certificate to IRCC? or would you just include it in client information in your PR application. Pls advise. Thank you
Don't think we need to send the physical copy of IELTS TRF unless you're requested to do so. I only included the reference number in the EE profile.

Mar 12, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
13-03-2021
Hi,
I got the ITA in this draw and i am ready to submit my application. My work permit is expiring soon 26 April 2021. Will my AOR be issued in time that i will be able to apply for BOWP or can i apply for the covid work permit extension ?
Thank You

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,
I got the ITA in this draw and i am ready to submit my application. My work permit is expiring soon 26 April 2021. Will my AOR be issued in time that i will be able to apply for BOWP or can i apply for the covid work permit extension ?
Thank You
AOR is usually issued within minutes after application submission.

samrakaran

Jan 9, 2014
Congratulations to all who got invited in this great draw!

Please feel free to join, we have experts like @legalfalcon @caipsnotes who provide there amazing advise!

All the eligible applicants will receive ITA within 24-48 hours!
Dear Experts @legalfalcon @caipsnotes @scylla
RE: Adding Spouse after ITA
CRS Score - 458, Got ITA on draw with cutoff 454 - didnt add spouse because it was reducing points at that time
As now cutoff is 75, Is it possible to update spouse to accompanying from non-accompanying? as points will change to 426 which is above then this draw (75) but lower than the draw (454) in which I got ITA? Please advise

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
CRS Score - 458, Got ITA on draw with cutoff 454 - didnt add spouse because it was reducing points at that time
As now cutoff is 75, Is it possible to update spouse to accompanying from non-accompanying? as points will change to 426 which is above then this draw (75) but lower than the draw (454) in which I got ITA? Please advise
You got your ITA when the cut off score is 454, correct? And not in draw with the cut off score is 75?

if so, then no. The lowest score you can go is 454. You also have to factor in the tie breaker as well. The cut off score of 75 will not apply to you. If you submit your app with 426 CRS, you’ll be refused as your score is lower than 454 which is the cut off score of the round you were invited in.

“Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Reactions: scylla

DUnknown

Feb 14, 2021
Please what’s the NOC of a dhl supply chain worker and a furniture production team member, and does these experiences count for CEC?

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi, I am going to apply on March end and want to have the medicals beforehand. I have a couple of questions here.
  1. Is there is any validity of the medical examination results?
  2. What is the best stage for medical examination, before or after AOR? And Why?
  3. Does the child also need to undergo a medical examination?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, I am going to apply on March end and want to have the medicals beforehand. I have a couple of questions here.
  1. Is there is any validity of the medical examination results?
  2. What is the best stage for medical examination, before or after AOR? And Why?
  3. Does the child also need to undergo a medical examination?
1. Yes, one year after IRCC receives your medical results. Panel physician submitted the results to IRCC within 10 Business days of completing the medical exam
2. You’re required to submit an UPFRONT medical exam before your submit your application. Better do it last just before submission because of reason stated in #1
3. Yes.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@NOC98 got this one. Thanks!

sparkiye

Apr 14, 2018
Hello, I have question regarding PCC. I got mine in 2017 before moving to Canada on a WP. Do I need to get a new one issues now? I have been in Canada since 2018. If yes, could you pls let me know the process in Montreal?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello, I have question regarding PCC. I got mine in 2017 before moving to Canada on a WP. Do I need to get a new one issues now? I have been in Canada since 2018. If yes, could you pls let me know the process in Montreal?
If it’s for the country that you were in before you travelled to Canada, then yes you need a new one as your PCC should cover your whole stay in that country.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

To get PCC instructions: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

You’re not required to provide Canadian PCC. It may be requested by an IRCC officer later on when your app is in process.

Reactions: sparkiye

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Folks,

I have a question, I worked as retail store supervisor in November 2018 to july 2019 at minimum pay ie 14$. Someone said today that minimum pay for supervisor sound suspicious. But when i was appointed I was appointed as cashier and the supervisor left the job. Owner was known and hegave me supervisor position but hourly wage was 14$. Will that be a problem?