Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Hi guys my friend asking me she received ita and she add accidentally her work history another job cause she can’t able to contact the her old job get her reference letter. can she delete it from permanent Residence application when she pr filling form will effect her ita she had 450 crs ? Your knowledge will help thank you for your time.
Please note that when you fill up the PR Application Form; the form ask you to declare your 10 years activity with no gaps. Your work, your holiday, etc. eliminating it in your form might be an issue as this will be misinterpretation of documents. Might be best to ask your friend to look for any documentation ie. pay stubs, tax declaration and include a letter of explanation.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Does it Offer Of employment is for only the current Job or Is it for all previous jobs?

If a candidate has performed multiple jobs, do we get multiple sets of 'Offer Of Employment' Section to add it individually.
Little confused on this. experts please suggest.
My understanding is Offer of Employment is for your current job while Letter of Employment (Reference Letter) is for past employments. As for your 2nd question I am not sure, however, if there are no multiple sections, you can always scan multiple documents as 1 PDF and attach

Reactions: talktoudaykumar

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello Guys,

I want to ask one question. I created my EE Profile in mid Aug 2020 however, my one year experience got completed in Sept 2020 and since then I am working full time.

Now, I received ITA in this Draw #75

So, I was confused with one thing.

1. My EE Profile was created before 3 weeks of completing my 1 year minimum work experience. Is there going to be an issue with it when I will submit my documents ?

Your opinions will be appreciable.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Guys,

I want to ask one question. I created my EE Profile in mid Aug 2020 however, my one year experience got completed in Sept 2020 and since then I am working full time.

Now, I received ITA in this Draw #75

So, I was confused with one thing.

1. My EE Profile was created before 3 weeks of completing my 1 year minimum work experience. Is there going to be an issue with it when I will submit my documents ?

Your opinions will be appreciable.
No issues at all. As long as your work reference letter is dated after you got one year Canadian work experience.

Your concern should be whether you have one year experience BEFORE your got ITA not when you created your EE profile.

Last edited:

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
No issues at all. As long as your work reference letter is dated after you got one year Canadian work experience.

Your concern should be whether you have one year experience AFTER your got ITA not when you created your EE profile.
Thank you so much Noc 98.

Actually, before I got ITA I completed my 1 year experience in same NOC with 2 different companies. All my duties and everything was same

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
@NOC98 I have implied status work experience. Here is timeline

Graduation date: 30th December 2019
PGWP Application Date: 7th January 2020
Started working full-time: 14th January 2020
PGWP Approved: 03rd April 2020

Implied status work experience: 14th January 2020 to 3rd April 2020

I already prepared letter of explanation explaining I have implied status work experience and added graduation letter, PGWP application submission letter, PGWP payment receipt, approval letter and original work permit.

I think I should be good right?

Reactions: NOC98

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you so much Noc 98.

Actually, before I got ITA I completed my 1 year experience in same NOC with 2 different companies. All my duties and everything was same
Oops, sorry, that should be BEFORE ITA, not after. Anyway, you have the experience. So good luck with the application! :) I edited my response also.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98 I have implied status work experience. Here is timeline

Graduation date: 30th December 2019
PGWP Application Date: 7th January 2020
Started working full-time: 14th January 2020
PGWP Approved: 03rd April 2020

Implied status work experience: 14th January 2020 to 3rd April 2020

I already prepared letter of explanation explaining I have implied status work experience and added graduation letter, PGWP application submission letter, PGWP payment receipt, approval letter and original work permit.

I think I should be good right?
Yes. It’s great that you added an LOE with supporting documents.

Reactions: itspossible9

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hello,
I am facing the same issue. I choose not accompanying but l saw that I need to input his passport number. Is this the same for you? as I currently don't have his passport only birth certificate.
Thanks.
I think you can choose the type of documents that you have for the baby. Check what options you have.