NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Need advice on working experience:
- 1st job - September 14,2018 - September 13,2019
- 2nd job - from October 21,3019 to current

so I claimed 2 years of work experience. Now I’m worried that my 1st job is not covering 1 day...will this be an issue and it won’t be counted as full year? (I received ITA in January, so if IRCC will count just 1 year experience, I won’t meet the minimum score as of January draw)... please advise!
If this is CEC, you can combine Canadian work experiences to get a full year.

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Each applicant will get their own customized list based on what you declared in your EE profile. You can refer to this to know the requirements for each document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Thanks. So I need to open “proceed” and fill in the necessary details and it will generate a personalized list.

Reactions: NOC98

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes, CEC.
What exactly you mean? So I’m good with claiming 2 years or not? Sorry for bothering
Canadian work experience need not exactly one year. You can combine both work experience and get 2 years. But if you get ITA in this draw, you have the option to claim points only for your work # 2 (1 year instead of 2 years) since your CRS will still be above cut off.

Reactions: Zozulia

NDNgo

Jan 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
In general yes, as long as your CRS does not fall below the cut off store of the round you were invited in. So even when the IRCC officer reviews your application and deduct points because they can’t verify, let’s say a work experience, if the recalculated score is still higher than the CRS cut off, you’ll be safe. :)

if you get an ITA, you may cancel your PNP app and request for a refund (if not yet in progress, check the cancellation and refund procedures of the province).
What if my score get reduced because of other factors?
If i am a single applicant and i get ita at 75 pts. Can i add my spouse in the application so both of us get pr?