+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
I think IRCC’s goal is to keep these temporary work permit holders in Canada. So when they submit their AOR, they won’t have to worry about running out of status since they can apply for BOWP. Some work permits cannot be extended but with BOWP, you can extend and work until such time you receive a decision in your PR application. Waiting time to get a PR decision is another story.
Oh okay.. Lol.. We all keep waiting then.
Hearty cheers to us all.

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I think option 2 looks good as I can submit what ever I have and let the verification officer decide :)
Yhere is no harm in removing the job offer. When you accept the ITA, you get the form to fill details where you would mention this. When you submit this form, before the document upload checklist is generated, crs is recalculated and shown to you. Since the curoff is 75, you would still be above it. All you would do is remove unnecessary complications in the application. Sometimes officers may send additional document request or clarification requests in such situations, which might lead to unnecessary delay. Keep it simple

Reactions: smd527 and NOC98
Feb 12, 2021
Are you guys able to login? I keep on getting "502 bad gateway". Looks like they didn't prepare beforehand for the number of users trying to use their platform at the same time.
It's the same for me, I was able to open it yesterday, today I got an account update email, but I am not able to log in. Keep getting 502 server error. Any luck on your part?

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
It's the same for me, I was able to open it yesterday, today I got an account update email, but I am not able to log in. Keep getting 502 server error. Any luck on your part?
I could log in this afternoon and see the letter, but then I was out when I tried to process and see the required docs. Anw, hope that everything will be back soon

VishKini

Feb 25, 2019
Hey everyone,

i have a question in need of an answer.
1. When I received an ITA this week, My wife’s IELTS had already expired as we had received points for it. Should she reappear though we are above the cut off? If no, should we include a LOE explains the situation.

2. In my EE profile, my spousal work experience includes her job experience in Canada (no points allotted - not NOC 0 A or B). Are we bound to submit documents? For one she only has offer letter and no other documents indicating her experience. How to handle this?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Nemmo

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Good afternoon,

Can anyone advise me on my situation, please?. I would very appreciate that.

I had only one question about my education. Quick about my background, I attended both the construction and civil engineering program at Algonquin College. I studied 2 years of construction program first and only have to do the third year to get a civil engineering program(because those 2 programs have the same courses in the first 2 years ). Therefore, it only took me a total of 3 years to get both these certifications.

Thus, Would this consider as "two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, One must be for a program of three or more years. "?.

I emailed and asked the International Student Advisor at my college and she suggested me to choose the '"two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees..." option. Therefore, when I claim the years of studying for both certification, I did Construction (2years from 2015 to 2017) and Civil (3 years from 2015 to 2018). However, the college website has just updated those program with some additional description, they have just updated that "the Civil Engineering (Duration: 3 years) is a continuation of the Construction Engineering". Now I confused and don't know what to do with this change. Should I modified my application or submitted the LOE letter ?

Please help and I very appreciate that. Have a good day
Just wondering if anyone can help me or let me know what should you do if u re in this same situation ?. Thanks

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey everyone,

i have a question in need of an answer.
1. When I received an ITA this week, My wife’s IELTS had already expired as we had received points for it. Should she reappear though we are above the cut off? If no, should we include a LOE explains the situation.

2. In my EE profile, my spousal work experience includes her job experience in Canada (no points allotted - not NOC 0 A or B). Are we bound to submit documents? For one she only has offer letter and no other documents indicating her experience. How to handle this?

Thanks in advance!
1. That’s fine as long your score still above cut off. Remove the language score.
2. If you’re NOT claiming points and/or it would be cumbersome to gather the documents, move the work experience to personal history. You won’t be asked to provide documents.

Make sure the recalculated score is still above cut off. You’ll see that after amending your PR profile and before the document checklist. Alternatively, your can use the CRS calculator to check your new CRS.