+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
So you think (1) is correct, right? If (1) is correct, he is eligible until Feb 2021, but if (2) is correct, he is eligible until Feb 2022.
Let’s say he applied in Mar 2021, the 1 year Canadian work experience should be within April 2018 - Mar 2021.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Does anyone know what basis/order the ITA are sent . Some in the oct jan feb got . Some august still waiting . So confused ??
No one knows the order. Welcome to express entry. Even when you submit your application, it’s not processed and completed by the date you applied. Some applicants who applied 6 months later than you may get a decision while you’re still waiting.

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
No one knows the order. Welcome to express entry. Even when you submit your application, it’s not processed and completed by the date you applied. Some applicants who applied 6 months later than you may get a decision while you’re still waiting.
Oh yeah . These are automated messages definitely there should be some order . We dono . Good to be in EE
Quick guess - r they sending invites based on last updated time . Guess whoever updated profile recently are yet to get ?

anyone who still didn’t ITA can confirm - did u update recently

joyvik

Feb 14, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Oh yeah . These are automated messages definitely there should be some order . We dono . Good to be in EE
Quick guess - r they sending invites based on last updated time . Guess whoever updated profile recently are yet to get ?

Hi,
I had updated my profile yesterday.
Got the email 2 hours back.
Sep-22-2020 submission
My friend who submitted on OCT 13 got the email after an hour.

checkming

Feb 14, 2021

Have not received. July 2020 profile, updated Jan 2021

checkming

Feb 14, 2021
Still waiting for ITA. July,2020 profile.

And I have a question. I used the same account to apply WP and VR before. But every time no update email as approved. Is it anything wrong due to I cannot receive the ITA email?
Did anyone have the same situation?