+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
People there is no point in overloading the servers. The more attempts people make at refreshing and accessing the more the sever gets loaded. I think it is safe to say that if you have had a valid CEC profile in the pool and receive an email notification you have received ITA.

I would start thinking about what documents I need to put together now and planning next steps.

I am just curious that with CRS of 75, the bar will be really low on required docs.

Reactions: Preet_001

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Congratulation everyone who got ITA!!

Meanwhile lets observe 2 mins of silence for all (including me) who gave celpip/ielts multiple times to increase score from 440+ etc ;):D:D
LOL! Lets make it 4 mins. I had IELTS 3 times and I was ready to get another one soon! I feel empty now o_O British Council will miss me for sure :cool:

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I post my PNP paper application in November and didn’t got AOR yet.
Q1. Yesterday i received ITA i want to accept it as it have less processing time than PNP PR and also I don’t need to bound with my employer.
But can i ask for the refund for PNP paper application?? If yes how?

Q2. In EE profile I mentioned my relationship married but listed spouse as non accompanying.
after receiving ITA when i continued and they ask that questions I selected yes spouse will accompany. Will that create any problems?
Do i need to explain why it was non accompanying before and accompanying now?

Please help!!!!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone,
I post my PNP paper application in November and didn’t got AOR yet.
Q1. Yesterday i received ITA i want to accept it as it have less processing time than PNP PR and also I don’t need to bound with my employer.
But can i ask for the refund for PNP paper application?? If yes how?

Q2. In EE profile I mentioned my relationship married but listed spouse as non accompanying.
after receiving ITA when i continued and they ask that questions I selected yes spouse will accompany. Will that create any problems?
Do i need to explain why it was non accompanying before and accompanying now?

Please help!!!!
Check the Province where you applied of their cancellation procedures

If your recalculated score with spouse accompanying is still above the cut off score, then no problems.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I guess the servers are overloaded and can't handle too many logins. I guess we have to wait for now.
Finally someone who gets it. :) it’s going to be like this every week. You’ll get a bad gateway every now and then when you log in.

Reactions: Preet_001

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi everyone I need advice on my case regarding the invite.

As I got my invite in yesterday's draw with 455 score but really confused whether to accept it or decline.

I started my job on 12 april 2019 till 10 march 2020 and took unpaid vacation for 28 days in between ( was out of country ). And I joined new job from 16 December 2020 till 12 February 2021.

So the problem is that my lawyer said you have to decline this invite as I made EE profile on 1 feb 2021 and officers will consider your 1 year experience before that date only. So you are eligible for this as you still need 2 weeks more. But as per my knowledge officer will consider 1 year from day of invitation.

Can someone please help me in this whether I should accept or wait for new draw.

Thanks
You are right. Change your lawyer

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Hi guys I received my ITA. I have a question, I stated two different experience as retail stores supervisor. 1 experience is 4months and other experience is 1 year. In 1 year experience i was off from work for 2.5 months so I could not complete 1560 hours in that 1 year span. My question is that visa officer will still consider it right as i have another experience for 4 months in same NOC. Please advise