+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
Congratulations to all who got invited in this great draw!

Please feel free to join, we have experts like @legalfalcon @caipsnotes who provide there amazing advise!

All the eligible applicants will receive ITA within 24-48 hours!
Hey there,
I got the email saying"
A message about your application is waiting for you."
But I'm not able to login to check my application status. Sometimes it says "Bad gateway" or "Proxy Server error". Been trying to login since morning. Anyone else having same Issues?
Thanks in advance.

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
Mine was on August 27,2020. I am not sure about the time frame for receiving ITA but I doubt that we all get ITA by the end of today.
Hey there,
I got the email saying "
But i'm not able to login to check my application status. Sometimes it says "Bad gateway" or "Proxy Server error". Been trying to login since morning. Anyone else having same Issues?
Thanks in advance

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
I just received an email about my application. However I can't sign in my account and see the message because of Proxy error. I believe they send me an invitation to apply. I was in CEC with a CRS score of 432 and I submitted my application on December 29, 2020. So guys, hang on. If you didn't get an invitation yet it will come soon. I am so happy for all of us :)
Same here, i'm not able to login since morning, although i've received the email. i wonder how long it will take to login and check my application status.

Preet_001

Feb 14, 2021
I have just got an email form IRCC 2mins ago which I think it is ITA but I cannot access to my account. Stay tuned guys. You will get it.
Same here, unable to login. i guess there's too much traffic in their server right now. hopefully will be able to check our application status :)

Chloehuynh

Jul 24, 2018
Hey there,
I got the email saying "
But i'm not able to login to check my application status. Sometimes it says "Bad gateway" or "Proxy Server error". Been trying to login since morning. Anyone else having same Issues?
Thanks in advance
Yes I have the same problem but keep refreshing then you will be able to access to your account

Reactions: Preet_001

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
keep refreshing the page and finally I did accessed to my account. IRCC gave me 91 days to submit the application. Should I accept it now or wait until gathering all my paper then click accept?
Proceed, there are still forms you need to fill up before you even reach the document checklist where you can upload documents, so go ahead. You have 90 days to complete your app anyways.

Make sure your documents are in line with IRCC requirements. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Bunnz

Feb 13, 2021
Hi everyone I need advice on my case regarding the invite.

As I got my invite in yesterday's draw with 455 score but really confused whether to accept it or decline.

I started my job on 12 april 2019 till 10 march 2020 and took unpaid vacation for 28 days in between ( was out of country ). And I joined new job from 16 December 2020 till 12 February 2021.

So the problem is that my lawyer said you have to decline this invite as I made EE profile on 1 feb 2021 and officers will consider your 1 year experience before that date only. So you are eligible for this as you still need 2 weeks more. But as per my knowledge officer will consider 1 year from day of invitation.

Can someone please help me in this whether I should accept or wait for new draw.

Thanks