+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Downgrade study level

einszwei

Sep 22, 2021
So how are you going to justify spending thousands of dollars to go all the way to Canada for that? You have not had any good explanation at all.

CO-OP is also not guaranteed.
From what I have seen in our labour market, almost all job offers (related to M.Eng.) require at least 1 to 2 years of work experience. And since there is no direct way to do a practical training/internship in Mechanical Engineering. So what I was thinking is to apply for a program in which a practical training is mandatory or co-op program as well, I do believe that having a bachelor's degree + work experience is more important and more valuable than having a master's degree without work experience...

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
From what I have seen in our labour market, almost all job offers (related to M.Eng.) require at least 1 to 2 years of work experience. And since there is no direct way to do a practical training/internship in Mechanical Engineering. So what I was thinking is to apply for a program in which a practical training is mandatory or co-op program as well, I do believe that having a bachelor's degree + work experience is more important and more valuable than having a master's degree without work experience...
So why exactly do you need to go all the way to Canada, and spend so much money for that? How do you justify it?

einszwei

Sep 22, 2021
So why exactly do you need to go all the way to Canada, and spend so much money for that? How do you justify it?
In fact I am not satisfied with my level of study, the quality of higher education in my country is very bad (I am talking about my university), it is ranked about 4700 worldwide. I tell what happened: first of all we have two semesters in principle and each one has a duration of 15 weeks (on paper only) but in reality the semesters last between 5 and 8 weeks only, and therefore the working hours were not sufficient at all.
Second, some teachers have the pleasure of giving bad grades to students, I say well have the pleasure of giving bad grades, we had a course in fluid mechanics, no student got a good grade I mean all students, in fact teachers like him, we make disappointed, it gives no desire to love their courses.
Third, there were no lab works, in 5 years of study, I remember we had 1 lab work in fluid mech. 1, and 2 in thermodynamics that's all.
To be honest, I don't feel like I have the sufficient material to be an engineer, I don't feel like I am qualified engineer, I do have a lot and a lot of insufficiency, that's why I want to travel all the way to canada to study there, I think their education system suits me the most