Got a request to submit updated IMM 5562 for my parent's PGP application.
When I first submitted in the portal back in 2024, I put "N/A as the only dependant child who's the sponsor in this case is a Canadian PR". I think this was due to the form does not request travel history if dependant child is a PR already.
However, when I read the form instruction again today, seems like that condition is removed. It just says List all trips that the dependent child has taken outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years.
Is it something new? Do I need to list every trip that I travelled despite being a sponsore / PR in this application?
TIA
When I first submitted in the portal back in 2024, I put "N/A as the only dependant child who's the sponsor in this case is a Canadian PR". I think this was due to the form does not request travel history if dependant child is a PR already.
However, when I read the form instruction again today, seems like that condition is removed. It just says List all trips that the dependent child has taken outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years.
Is it something new? Do I need to list every trip that I travelled despite being a sponsore / PR in this application?
TIA
