+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does GCMS request delay application processing?

itsagoodday

May 31, 2019
Hi

Does GCMS request delay application processing? I am reading conflicting opinions in the forum. Can senior members please let me know about this?

Thanks

Reactions: RefugeeHelp1

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi

Does GCMS request delay application processing? I am reading conflicting opinions in the forum. Can senior members please let me know about this?

Thanks
No, ordering GCMS notes does not delay the processing of your file in any way. It has no negative impact on your file and an applicant can order as many GCMS notes as he desires. In some cases where there has been no movement on the file a movement was seen after the GCMS notes were request.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi

Thanks
No, i no case GCMS will delay your application. However, people claim that after they ordered the notes they say the movement in the application. The reason is simply that, when we order the notes, the officer has to add a comment about the request and that can lead to a movement. Again this is what people have shared but it is not written anywhere. But for sure no delay is caused due to GCMS request,

Reactions: RefugeeHelp1