+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Fabi1309

Oct 17, 2020
Yes average age of death toll is 82. Billions of students and new graduates are struggling because of bunch of old dudes, I really feel like I am losing my mental health and I cannot see one person that smile anymore, for what ? To save fistfull 90s years old rich dudes. Sorry but I have no sympathy for them. Just take precautions(mask and hygiene) and continue your life because this virus not going to leave us any near time.
Yes I feel you but I have learned to live with it. And tried to accept the situation.

Reactions: SultansOfSwing

International_Student

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Yes average age of death toll is 82. Billions of students and new graduates are struggling because of bunch of old dudes, I really feel like I am losing my mental health and I cannot see one person that smile anymore, for what ? To save fistfull 90s years old rich dudes. Sorry but I have no sympathy for them. Just take precautions(mask and hygiene) and continue your life because this virus not going to leave us any near time.
Understand all the frustration, but this kind of insensitivity is uncalled for. Remember all of us will grow old or may become immuno compromised.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rou1986

International_Student

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I do not think that the resource will not be avaliable for us when we are old and I hope I die before getting that old because from my experience, being old is just worst than dying, you cannot get a taste of the food, your body wants to kill you, you cannot move even bathroom.
Ugh! I don't want to continue this line of conversation with you. Let's just hope the list comes out soon.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
These people will already die at most 5 years , why billions should struggle and we are pushing millions of children to starvation? and I do not think that the resource will not be avaliable for us when we are old and I hope I die before getting that old because from my experience, being old is just worst than dying, you cannot get a taste of the food, your body wants to kill you, you cannot move even bathroom.
Please keep your entitlement in check, this is very unnecessary. Everyone can understand your frustration without having to be disrespectful to the dead and vulnerable

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Yup ! i got so excited that i didnt read the link properly ! Sorry folks xD ! I guess we'd have to wait more a bit ! Apologies for scaring the hell outta you guys !
I don’t forgive you :D I was about to take my dog for a walk when I read your post and I got too distracted and forgot to take the keys and now we are both stuck outside keyless (more like homeless)