+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does anyone know if their DLI will be on the list?

Fabi1309

Oct 17, 2020
Okay before I get labeled as the "bad guy". I really wanna go back to canada as well - have lived there for 2 years and went back to Germany bc of corona and now I am stuck here, but guys:

These people are human beings as well. They don't know what to do. The second wave is coming. They still have to satisfy the Canadian citizens. I know a lot of canadians probably don't want all of us coming to canada. Let's just stay calm, wait and see how this whole thing develops. Let's not forget, we just can't get back to canada but there are people loosing their existence because of corona.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
With all due respect, you can’t tell unless you are in the same exact situation - uncertainty is shit and now with tweets beings deleted it’s plain normal that we are under the impression the list may not be published at all today. We try to remain positive but you don’t understand how it is like.
Indeed, I found the "chill guys" pretty insensitve. Show some empathy please.
I am in the same situation as you all are. Everything is uncertain but I am trying to be chill. You see we waited for ~8 months right? So now it is like some matter of hours. They will post the list and update soon, I am hopeful of that. Now it is not about empathy, be chill cause over stressing will not help at all. What it would cause is more troubles than any good. i think I am qualified to speak that cause of I have no aip or any such things yet. Spread love not hate. <3

Reactions: Rou1986

Rou1986

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Really? What part of "Chill guys" is insensitive? :confused:
If you cannot work out how it is insensitive, then you cannot empathize. Just look at the response above. Try think before you write.
Heyy, we all mean well here ... @jigzyy today is pretty intense, I personally don’t expect you to understand because you are not in the same boat. That’s fair. But people who are in the same boat are voicing out their concerns here because it’s good and comforting to find a group of people who are going through the same exact pressure for the same exact reasons. Trust me, you don’t “chill” when someone suggests you to. and yes, it does make a difference whether the list is announced in two minutes or two hours. We are nervous reck by now.

Sly Syl

Oct 20, 2020
Okay before I get labeled as the "bad guy". I really wanna go back to canada as well - have lived there for 2 years and went back to Germany bc of corona and now I am stuck here, but guys:

These people are human beings as well. They don't know what to do. The second wave is coming. They still have to satisfy the Canadian citizens. I know a lot of canadians probably don't want all of us coming to canada. Let's just stay calm, wait and see how this whole thing develops. Let's not forget, we just can't get back to canada but there are people loosing their existence because of corona.
"Let's go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over."

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..