+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to maintain for experience points

KHALID100

Jan 11, 2016
Dear Fellow,

Could someone please guide me what documents do i need to maintain in order as proof for my employment ? Currently, i am working in Dubai and receive no payslip. I belive there is no payroll tax as in uae salaries are tax free. First two months have received the salary as a cash and after that bank transfer.

Can someone please advise how to bring the documents in line with the immigration requirements ?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
1. Letter from HR that you are working with XXX company from XXXX till date. and your designation is XXX and your salary is XXXX
2. Roles and Responsibilities letter from HR/Manager matching NOC you applied for.
3. Appointment letter(Optional).
4. Promotion Letters(Optional).
5. Increment Letters(Optional).
6. Bank Stmts showing salary credits(Optional).
7. Letter from HR that you do not get pay slips(Optional).

Note: Optional Letters make your case stronger.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
HR letter stating start date, full time employment, position, salary, annual leave, and job description on company letterhead

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Get a letter from your employer (which will be issued by your immediate supervisor or the HR department of your company) stating the following:

1. Confirming that you do work with them;
2. How long you have worked with them, and the positions you have held with them;
3. How much money you earn;
4. What your responsibilities are under your current job title;
5. Your employer's contact details;
6. A confirmation from the employer that payment is dispensed by cash, and is exempt from taxation

This should be on the company letterhead.

As long as you have a letter of reference that meets all these requirements, you'll be able to use it as proof of employment.

KHALID100

Jan 11, 2016
Many thanks for your reply.
Basically, we are only three people in the office. Myself as an Accounts cum administration Manager and my assistant and a boss. All in all, i am everything to manage the his 4 small companies. So if i prepare the (one) letter for my one year employment get it sign and stamp from the employer. Will it meet the requirements ?.
My only worries is that i do not want to disclose to my employer that i am planning for immigration or he might refuse to stamp and sign .

What if i prepare and print the payslip with the matching amount of bacs credit ? (he credits different amount into my bank account every month (5th ) because i do the petty cash from my pocket and then he reimbursed me with my salary, sometimes, he also transfer my assistant salary to my account especially when he is abroad).

In that case please advise what i ask him to give me on monthly basis ? so that i will not be relying him after 10 months time ?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
KHALID100 said:
Many thanks for your reply.
Basically, we are only three people in the office. Myself as an Accounts cum administration Manager and my assistant and a boss. All in all, i am everything to manage the his 4 small companies. So if i prepare the (one) letter for my one year employment get it sign and stamp from the employer. Will it meet the requirements ?.
My only worries is that i do not want to disclose to my employer that i am planning for immigration or he might refuse to stamp and sign .

What if i prepare and print the payslip with the matching amount of bacs credit ? (he credits different amount into my bank account every month (5th ) because i do the petty cash from my pocket and then he reimbursed me with my salary, sometimes, he also transfer my assistant salary to my account especially when he is abroad).

In that case please advise what i ask him to give me on monthly basis ? so that i will not be relying him after 10 months time ?
The whole point is that they "might" call your employer to validate

bskap

May 17, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
AOR Received.
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
I worked with XXX company from 2011 to 2012 and got experience letter from the company which doesn't mention, that I was full time and my salary and now company is closed and not in operations anymore.

I used the same experience letter when I applied for my study permit in 2012, so, must have this letter.

What you suggest?