+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question relating to experience verification document

KHALID100

Jan 11, 2016
Dear Fellow,
I am looking forward to apply under express entry as soon as my one year on current employment will be completed as i am short of employment experience points. My question is what document would i need to prepare along the lines as for as the employment verification is concerned

. I am working in Dubai as an Accountant. My employer does not issue any payslip as it is a small company, only me and my assistant in the office.
However, being a office Manager i can create the payslip for myself but i am not sure if company stamp will be required on that payslips ?.
Secondly, my employer is paying me a cash salary at the movement (first two months he paid cash salary as my accounts was not opened because of employment visa stamp on passport. However, he will be paying crediting the money into the account from next month.

Please advise how shall i arrange employment document to prove my experience. Will payslip on company letterhead and money credit into bank account will be suffice to prove my experience ?